Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BO nothing yet

BO
March 16 2007 at 3:44 PM Olivia (Login O1ivia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been on BO for two weeks and I know its still early but I have not been feeling any tingles or anything. I was just wondering if this is normal and if i still might grow without feeling anything.Thank you!!

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER BO March 16 2007, 4:40 PM

Hi.how many mg are u taking?maybe u are taking low doses.

Olivia
(Login O1ivia) Re: BO March 16 2007, 5:39 PM

Im taking 1500mg in the morning and 1000mg at night

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: BO March 16 2007, 5:40 PM

Wait until the second half of your cycle, that's usually when I get the most pains and the most increase in size. After my period, they lose 1/2 to 3/4 of what they gained.

Olivia
(Login O1ivia) Re: BO March 16 2007, 5:48 PM

I dont really have my period ever either but thats because of the BC im on. Im on the depo shot and it makes me not really have my period, just a little spotting during the 3rd month of depo. cuz i get the shot every 3 months. its nice not having my period tho lol.

sandy
(no login) Bo March 16 2007, 8:15 PM

Hi Buffee,how long have u waited before seeing results?and u are on the genetic right?

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: BO March 16 2007, 9:28 PM

Hi. I actually switched from herbs (was just starting up) to BO mid-cycle, so it was just a couple of days before I started to respond. I know some girls grow during follicular, but I think the vast majority do it during luteal. I didn't gain a ton, but it was enough to push me from almost a full B cup to a full B that overflowed during the peak size before my period (this was after 6 weeks of BO. That got me excited. I think it was less than 1/2" growth, though. I grew in the tops also which wouldn't show up on the measuring tape.

I've used tried-and-true herb routines that worked, and experimented with unusual routines which didn't, and each time if they were going to work they worked in the first month. I know this isn't true for some girls, but I use that as my gage.

sandy
(no login) interesting March 16 2007, 9:37 PM

That is great,It would encourage me too to see some results even if not much,at least u know it is working.But what is the mid-cycle ?I read a lot of cycles and such things but I still don;t get it.LOL.really what does it mean?

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BO March 17 2007, 3:11 AM

Mid-cycle is when you ovulate (if you're "normal") and is typically 2 weeks after your period starts. A person who is not on the pill (who therefore ovulates) is going to have a 2 week follicular phase and a 2 week luteal phase with ovulation in between. This is grossly simplified, but sometimes that helps...

scottl
(no login) This is interesting!!! March 19 2007, 5:01 PM

I just posted about growing on BO...

In fact I started right around the time of ovulation and I started feeling pains in 2 days, not knowing how this could effect anything. I wonder now after reading this if it had an impact on the growth. Again, if you read my post, I didn't measure but I do know that I did have some growth and again it's been a little over 2 weeks.

It will get there for you!!!

Regards,
ScottL
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon