Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hypertention and ultra breast

I have high blood pressure and just wanted to let everyone know that UB doesn mess with your BP at all... Ive been on it for a month now ive also been on BP for 2 years.. How ever I still check mine if i get a slight headach just to make sure .... Thought i would tell those who suffer with Blood Pressure like me that it is actually safe... Great journey yall..Smile

sweety, you should post about ultra breast in the bovine ovary section as ultra breast is a BO (bovine ovary) product. And yes I had high BP and I took and still take UB, it hasn't effected mine either. I was in the ranges of about 140-160/90-100 for probably 2 years. I have now been reading around normal readings between 118-125/70-80. I don't take any medications for BP. I just take a garlic gel cap every morning, I also take olive leaf extract 750mg per day and I try my best to get 30 min of exercise per day.

Sorry to be posting in the wrong place... lol .. I am new to this i just signed up a few days ago still playing around trying to get use to it... But thanks for the advice... I will be sure to check were im posting next time ...

Back to the blood pressure though girl my doctor has me on Propranlol its a beta blocker my heart tends to beat out of the ordinary they thought it was my thyriods but nope just have a fast heart rate and high pressure if my heart didn beat so fast i would try that what you are doing ... I also hear that a tablespoon of vinegar or just pickle juice helps with it too... I appreciate you making me feel at home... I see others pass on by without typing or saying anything to me ... Thanks I feel like the new kid on the block ... Just trying to get to know everyone ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon