Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MEGACE AND ULTRA BREAST

I have this problem were i get depressed or if something is bothering me i dont eat.. So my doctor puts me on megace its a appetite stimulant and it always helps me gain the weight i lost back... I lost 25 lbs between last month and this month but I am taking UB and was wondering if anyone here knew if it was ok to take UB with Megace.... Right now im on a weight gain and breast gain journey...I will post my updates and show before and after pictures... Also I will be starting Periactin in December ill keep you updated on that so you can see the progress of weight gain with that also but the best weight gain is from megace they prescribe megace to cancer patience that loose weight after treatment... Well my goal weight is to get to 135lbs before my birthday in April 2012 and my goal Breast is to be a C cup before then also... Right now im a B cup... Well i will be updating you and posting pictures around the 2nd of november that will be the first day i start my weight gain journey and i have been on UB for a month now .. We will see how it goes..

You'll get a better response about Ultra Breast in the Bovine Ovary section (Glandular Therapy) as this is the herbal BE section, UB is not herbal, it's BO.

Now as far as using it with a weight gainer, I think that should be fine, the main key is to be sure your temp is 98.2 or higher and you get 90 or so grams of protein in per day. You can get the protein in your usual eating by eating protein rich foods or you can supplement with protein shakes.

My tempature stays at around 99.5 or so it goes down from time to time but thats were it mainly stays... Now i need to figure out how to get to the BO part of this forum cause im missing out... Tongue thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon