Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

About Body Temperature...

About Body Temperature...
January 9 2007 at 11:25 PM Katrina (Login mountainkat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just wondering if anyone on here also has a low body temperature, below the normal range of 98.6? Mine is usually always low no matter what I take. Even the L-tyrosine and Kelp didn't help me. Just wondering because I talked to one girl who grew on BO and also had a low body temperature aorund 97.3, so it seems that you can grow even though you have a low temperature and I thought this was always my problem.

Has anyone else grown with a low body temperature also?

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER About Body Temperature January 10 2007, 2:31 AM

Hi Katrina,

I started with low body temperature as well. It has come up some since I took L-T and kelp for months now. I no longer take L-T, I take gaba instead. I take kelp now and then because kelp is estrogenic also and I'm trying to cut back on all estrogenic herbs. My body temp still fluctuate even now but it doesn't go as low as before. Yes, I think you can still grow with low body temperature. It matters more what your body temp is when you take the pills. Even if your temp is low first thing in the morning, as you get up and move around and eat something, your temp will come up. So when you take the pills, it should be at a better range for growth. Think positive and believe that you can and will grow. And of course, patience is a must.

Happy growing Wink

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER wonderbride... January 10 2007, 3:21 AM

Hmmm, I didn't know Kelp was estrogenic. The thing about my body temp is that is never rises above 98.2 if I am lucky. I have checked it throughout the day while on Kelp and it usually stayed around 97.9-98.0. I can't seem to figure out why because I am so slim and I don't see how I can have a hypothyroid. But since doing research I have found that exhausted adrenal glands can cause low body temp. too! I am not sure the BB is aware of this, though they should be because many women have exhausted adrenals and are mis-diagnosed for have hypothyroidism. I am trying to repair them with a healthier diet, but my stress levels stay pretty high since my brother moved back in...long story. Anyways, I am trying to stay positive and hopefully since doing the colon & intestine cleanse I will get better results this time around.

~Healthy Boobie Growing~

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Katrina January 10 2007, 8:54 PM

Many ladies on the forum are taking Ginko Biloba and Cayanne to improve circulation. Some people are sensitive to cayanne(stomach upset). So Ginko would be worth trying. I'll have to check up on exhausted adrenal glands and see what that's about. Good luck to you. Yes, reduce stress, live each day to the fullest and remember happiness is a state of mind. So try not to let things get to you. Focus only on the good things in life Wink

Happy new day

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Edit Message Delete Message

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: About Body Temperature... January 10 2007, 11:25 PM

I am going to buy Ginkgo Biloba when I start back on the BO. Or should I start it a week earler than the BO to give it time to kick in? Maybe circulation was the problem instead of my body temp.

Also, what do you all think about taking digestive enzymes? Do you think that would help us absorb the pills better because the enzymes would help break them apart without our liver having to do so much work?

I think I read that Michelle was going to start taking digestive enzymes, so if you are reading this Michelle how is that going?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey katrina! January 10 2007, 11:56 PM

I have been taking 'papaya enzyme' for awhile now..but don't know if it really makes a difference or not to be honest. I mostly take it along with acidophilus to help with my irritable bowel syndrome, cause for awhile I was having bad stomach pains after eating certain foods or if I was nerved up about something. It's helping with my IBS I know, but as far as how it's helping with NBE I don't know...I would think it would since it helps with digestion, I only take it right after meals. And the papaya enzyme is always easy for me to find in the grocery store.

Breast blessings everyone!!

Brenda Mami
(no login) Re: About Body Temperature January 3 2008, 8:21 AM

MY temp is really low! 96.7. I am taking tyrosine, kelp and coconut oil with my BO. Maybe my body needs a break. But I am low naturally. So much time and "work" put in...and my temp remains low. Any suggestions????

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: About Body Temperature... January 4 2008, 9:20 AM

My temp is -can you believe- 96 degrees in the evening. That is low! No wonder I started out with a bang, but nothing permanent besides the initial swelling. Tyrosine doesn't seem to help.

tgdonna
(no login) Re: About Body Temperature... April 30 2008, 8:27 PM

My body temp is also very low and always has been. My typical average is 97.0 to 97.5. Now that I'm working on NBE, I've been using Dr. Rind's (http://www.drrind.com/) temperature measurement method for determining your thyroid and adrenal function -- basically 3 measurements each day, 3 hours apart, starting 3 hours after you awake. I've also been doing a basal measurement in the morning.

In the midmorning and evenings, I'm usually between 96.1 and 96.7 (very low!). After lunch, typically 97.3 to 97.7 or so. My basal temp is usually right at 97.3 (strange that it is usually higher than midmorning or even evening).

When I start on my monthly addition of progesterone (part of my NBE regimen), which I do for 7-10 days each month, I get a temp surge of about a degree to my daily average. But, this lasts only for about 3-4 days until my body gets used to the extra progesterone, then it drops back to where it used to be.

As for NBE growing pains, I typically have some all the time and have had some good general overall success (using the B.O. method), but the pains get so much more intense and I have so much more growth when my temp shoots up that extra degree with the progesterone.

I take tyrosine and kelp supplements, but they seem to do absolutely nothing for my temp. The progesterone only changes it for 3-4 days when cycling onto it.

I've researched things like cayenne, as been discussed on this forum, but according to Dr. Duke in his Green Pharmacy Herb Guide, he says that cayenne stimulates the hypothalamus to LOWER the body temperature and is why hot peppers are so popular in central/south american countries where the outdoor temps are naturally higher. So that doesn't seem to be a solution.

I'm thinking about trying ginkgo to see if improving circulation might help it. In general, I don't think I suffer from hypothyroidism, but might have a slight/mild case of it, as I have a few of the symptoms of it and my brother has suffered pretty bad from it. But was perplexed that kelp and tyrosine had no affect.

Perhaps it's my adrenals too. But can't really find any supplements that really target body temp and the adrenals, or hypothalamus either for that matter.

I can't help but believe my surge in growth when cycling onto the progesterone was a result of the higher body temp as I actually got to the 98.2 for a day or two and the growing pains were phenomenal. So I really want to get my temps up and see what I can accomplish with NBE.

Been searching the forums for what everyone else is using to raise temps, and haven't really found anything -- at least not that I haven't already tried. Hoping that someone will post new findings.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: About Body Temperature... May 2 2008, 7:29 AM

I have been taking Lugol's iodine which has helped my booby growing tingles and raised my body temperature. I also lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks without changing anything. It revs up the metabolism. Kelp was not strong enough and I don't want to take it long term due to the arsenic contaminanation.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon