Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

EXPERIENCE WITH BOVINE OVARY

EXPERIENCE WITH BOUNTIFUL BREASTS
November 19 2007 at 6:50 PM AnnMarie (Login AnnMarie2007)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was taking Bounitful breast for over a month and this is what happend.

When I started taking the product, I noticed that my body was responding exactly to the symptons mentioned on the website. My breasts were getting tender and very itchy, which is the sign of growth. My breasts were becoming more fuller and rounder, I was quite surprise and extremly pleased. This all happened within the 3rd week of taking the product.

The following week, my results dramtically diminished. It was like when I first started taking the product. I was very much concerned. So i spoke to a consultant and I explained I was taking it on an empty stomach, and also taking my Whey protein with it.

They suggested that I increase my dosage to 2 supplements two times a day, to not use floride toothpaste and check my body temperature when taking it. I tried dong all this and I wasnt seeing any changes after more than a week. I started to loose my motives, and was affraid if I continue taking the product I could gain then loose again. What a waste of time and money.

If I were seeing stable results, that would of given me the motive to continue using the product. After all the time I have been taking the product I wouldnt want to be on it for over a year and still nothing happens, how dreadful would that be?

I may try Ultra Breast as an Alternative, what do you lot think out there?

Author Reply
Susan
(no login) Bountiful Breast November 20 2007, 9:32 PM

Hi Ann Marie, I feel your frustration, because BB is in-fact so expensive.
I started on June 1 with BB, and got similiar good results like you did.
At certain times of the month, you will feel fuller and heavier, then it will
go down. The website tells you that it may be months before you notice a true increase, so since you are responding, I wouldn't give up just yet.
You may go up and down with hormonal levels, but perhaps your ups will out-weigh the downs.
What I have found to be true for me, is that I gained about a cup size
over-all, and nothing dramatic...but enough that I feel like I got my money's worth.
I switched to UltraBreast in October, because its half the price. I quickly lost about 10 lbs. Though they clearly tell you that you can lose weight and keep the boobs, I did not.

About a week ago, I started with the protien shakes again, and what's left of my Ultra breast pills. I don't know yet if I want to re-order, but
already I think I am gaining some of the boobs back. Perhaps its just the protien, I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if its not just a mental state
and wishful thinking. Honestly I'd rather be a size 12 with C boobs, than
a 14 with Ds, so I'm putting my energy in to just keeping fit and healthy,
and I might get implants and a lift later. I'd really like the fullness
that implants provide, and I don't think these pills can do all that.
At any rate, like I said, I went up about a cup size (about 3 inches I think)
so hang in there for a few more months and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps,
Susan
p.s. FYI-Ultra Breast is half the price but does not include Kelp.
It contains wild yam and Iso...something. Compare and research the ingredrients. Its probably tit for tat, and doesn't matter.
Ultra Breast says to take with food though.
p.s.s. remember to take BB with an empty stomach. That means wait
an hour before you take the protein shake. Take it just with water.

Getting Impatient,
December 7 2007 at 1:21 PM Snowflake (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls, everything has been going along fine, don't seem to have unwanted side effects, which is great. But don't seem to be getting any fullness yet either. I have had little aches and such, i and guess thats good, but really thought I would see some swelling by now. I guess I am getting impatient and hoping I wouldn't have yet another disappointment. I am at 2000mgs a day, more than I really wanted to take. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. So thats where I am at right now. It will be amonth on the 15th since I started taking it, so I guess I am pushing my expectations. Hope everyone is well and take care.

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Getting Impatient, December 7 2007, 4:46 PM

Snaowflakes,
Have you tried lowering the dose?maybe you are taking too much!try 1500 mg for a while.if it doesn't work after 3 weeks maybe increase the dose to 2500mg but please first try lowering so you don't get stalled.Good luck!!

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Re: Getting Impatient, December 7 2007, 8:04 PM

Hey snowflake, I'm sorry to hear that you're getting frustrated. I just wanted to let you know that when I first started getting measurable growth-1/4" here and there. It wasn't really visually noticeable until after about the first inch. I have 2&1/8" now and you can both see and feel the difference. I still have small breasts, but I actually have some now. I did notice that the more I got results the more I wanted them. So I do understand how you might feel disappointed without seeing them. Don't give up yet though, you're not out anything but a little time and patience by continuing with the PO you currently have. I really want to see the post from you saying that it finally paid off and you've found something that works. I hope this helps. I mean this to encourage you to continue, and give you some hope of success. As cheesy as it may sound, I believe positive thinking might have the biggest effect on NBE success. So keep thinking of the finial result and know that you're not in this alone. I wish you the very best Snowflake. Please stay in touch. You've been a great encouragement to me and I hope to be able to do the same.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Getting Impatient, December 7 2007, 9:18 PM

Thanks girls, so much!!!

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Getting Impatient, December 8 2007, 3:08 PM

Sorry for getting discouraged girls. And when I went through my weeks on PO I remembered I can't even fairly count my 1st week as I only took 1 cap(500mgs) daily for first 7 days because I didn't want to shock my body and was watching for side effects. So all in all, I really haven't been taking it long enough to see or feel changes yet. So sorry I shared my frustrations with you, I should have stayed more positive. Catch you girls later, take care.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Getting Impatient, December 8 2007, 5:28 PM

You are welcome anytime Wink We are all hear to support each other.Best of luck and boobie growth Smile

Wonderpuff
(no login) Re: Getting Impatient, December 8 2007, 8:43 PM

Don't worry about voicing your frustrations. The cool thing about this forum is that you can share your joys and pains about NBE. And most likely, someone else has experienced them as well. We're all here for encouragement and support. Sometimes we give it and other times we need it. From what I've seen, you've given your fair share of information and support to others. So don't sweat it when you need a little yourself. We're all here for you and happy to help in whatever way we can. Take care of yourself and keep on growing!

Fennel
(no login) Don't get frustrated... December 12 2007, 9:06 PM

Ovay is rather slow working I thought when I was taking it, but it did work. Just not very fast.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Getting Impatient, December 13 2007, 11:38 AM

Thanks for stopping in Fennel and for everyone's support, your great.

OK, so I should have my period in about 2 days. Have had alot of tingling and deep aches and yes I do believe some swelling. They feel different, more squishy, and the swelling is all around the nipple, not just on sides or bottom. Cut back my dose to 1 cap in morning and 2 at night. Also watching my blood pressure as I usually do and its elevated abit, but could be because I have had sinus pain for about a week and achy legs cause my period is coming. Was feeling abit anxious a couple of days ago, another pms symtom, but got through it. So I quess I am on track again and feeling positive. Will keep in touch and I will be glad when I get through with period. Thanks again girls, catch yous later.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon