Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Stopping BO

Stopping BO
April 30 2007 at 4:58 PM Olivia (Login O1ivia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finish the rest of the bottles of BO that I have, Im just going to stop trying. I have small breast but they are a very nice shape and they are not saggy. Im starting to just appreciate my breast for what I have and im actually starting to like them. they are round and a very nice shape aand everything, it'd be nice if they were a little bigger but its ok. I can live wth them with how they are. So after i finish what I have, im going to call it quits. thanks for all your support and thanks for everything girls!

Author Reply
Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Stopping April 30 2007, 6:17 PM

I'm glad that you're happy and have a new appreciation for your body. I think that's more important than big boobs.

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: Stopping May 1 2007, 1:24 AM

I agree 100% with you Buffee! When we learn to love ourselves, that's all that really matters in the end.

Anonymous
(Login lindyrose) Re: Stopping May 1 2007, 4:29 AM

Good for you Olivia. We should all have that attitude. Just out of curiosity why are you stopping? How long were you on BO? Did you grow at all on it?

Edit Message Delete Message

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 1 2007, 11:35 AM

Hey Olivia, sorry to hear that BO did not seem to work for you. You do seem very content and have a great atttitude about it though!

Just an idea, since you are just trying to finish what you have and not really expecting anything, why not change it up a little and take just 1 pill 3x daily or something like that?

Olivia
(Login O1ivia) Re: Stopping May 1 2007, 4:39 PM

Im just stopping because i just dont want to worry about it anymore...plus i hate taking pills... lol. I only started being able to swallow pills when i was like 18. and now if their too big its still hard. lol. but yea.. these are small but still.. i just rather not worry about my boobs...i guess their fine the way they are. its what God gave me and if he wants to give me more aftter i have kids and wants me to keep those, id be happy to lol. I havnt been on BO or a long time but i just rather stop...ive only been on for 2 months. but ill just stay with what i got.. good enough for me now. at first i always wnted them to be bigger but i gues it doesnt really matter. my bf likes them or so he says lol. jk i know he does, and i guess im starting to like them too. and cuz their not really big, hopefully when i do have kids, even if i loose all that i gain, hopefully they wont sag too much.

Charity
(no login) Re: Stopping May 2 2007, 8:21 AM

You made the right decision. You should only do something like eating a cow's ovaries if you feel desperate enough.

Sissy
(no login) To Charity May 3 2007, 1:18 AM

Hi Charity, what a nice thing to say to all of us on BO. I for one was not desperate when I started, I made a choice and am (so far) 2.5 inches happier.

Most of us on this forum (all the forums) are here because we are trying to change something about ourselves, what are you doing here besides leaving little rude messages every now and again?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 3 2007, 2:54 PM

That is right Sissy,I dont consider myself desperate,but if i can have growth and feel better about myself why not.After all it is all about how u see things.when i can change something,I will with no regrets.People have differnet perspective about things,but i consider people on NBE as wanting to enhance themselves not more...

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) big fat issue May 5 2007, 4:03 PM

i just wonder what the big fat issue about eating bovine ovaries is??? sheesh! what about people that eat sweet breads? (brains) tripe? (intestines) perhaps charity you have eaten a hot dog? then you are eating pork ovaries, bones, scraps, whatever is not sellable in other forms, encased in a pig intestine. what about people who eat deep fried scorpions? fish eyeballs? sheep testicles, or rocky mountain oysters anyone??? for crying out loud a lot of us are carnivores. people in countries who use the whole animal instead of being wasteoids imo are much more frugal and making better use of resources.
i just don't get the purpose of someone coming on this board and trying to convince people of their underlying agendas.
charity really, if you want to help people not take bovine ovary perhaps you should spread the word somewhere else where people are not informed. most of us on this board are making an informed decision.
and the next time you eat a hotdog...you are probably eating an ovary too. unless of course you are a vegetarian, but then I have no idea why you are even reading a BO forum.

off soapbox. sorry for venting.

katherine
(Login BObabe) Hear! Hear! May 5 2007, 4:37 PM

atta girl, My journey!

I'd drop a dollar in your up-turned hat!

Amen

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 5 2007, 5:51 PM

My Journey, you said it better than I could. I try to get my point across while being polite, but the things that are said are so mean, even by regular members, they don't care how rude they are!

You are right on when you mention sweet bread, cause does everyone know how horrible white bread is for you...yes Wonder Bread is a nasty thing. But it's ok to eat a cows stomach and a chicken's leg, and a pigs rear, just don't eat a cows ovary. The mad cow thing is a non-issue as far as I am concerned, and I get a kick out of those who say it is "scary" and venturing into the "unknown". Some who knock it, have tried everything and not grown, and try to turn others against BO due to their own fears or personal prefences. I know we all have our beliefs and are entitled, I'm voicing my opinion right now Smile, but examine the dangers in your own life (microwave cooking for one, sunscreen is another, and yet another is soda pop - did you know that sugar feeds tumors??) then tell me about BO. If cold hard facts were given, I would welcome them of course as I have stated many times. Now I'm venting but it's been pent up a while obviously. I would say "no offense", but nobody says that to me......

Sissy

Paula Longstreet
(no login) cow ovaries May 5 2007, 10:48 PM

I am sorry, but I just had to jump in!
I will be honest, I wasn't sure at first either about whether or not to start taking BB whether generic or not, and i weighed the issues (there wasn't that many to weigh as far as I am concerned and people may disagree with that)and you know, as many other have said, we don't know what we are ingesting on a daily basis asit is!
So, who can say whether we are all eating healthy or not?
Our soil is depleted anyway for our veggies to grow and so we are subject the grocery store organic vegs and fruits.
So, know one is getting 100% "natural" food anyway.
I am not worried about the Bovine Ovary.
I trust the sources where i get it!
Everyone needs to let everyone else be there own judge and go from there!
I know I didn't say anything else that wasn't already said but I said my own two cents!
Don't take BO if you are "scared "of it!
Do your own research on other herbs or way's of NBE.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) sissy (don't eat while reading!) May 5 2007, 11:15 PM

Hi Sissy,

LOL! I didn't even think of the white flour/ white sugar thing (we call it "white death" round here...lol)
I thought "sweetbreads" were animal brains...oooh look thought I was wrong...

"Sweetbread is the name of a dish made of the pancreas (belly/stomach/heart sweetbread) or thymus gland (neck/throat/gullet sweetbread) of an animal younger than one year old. These animals are usually lambs or calves.

The two organs have very different biological functions, but look fairly similar and so are considered, for the purpose of cooking, to be comparable. Thymus sweetbreads are slightly longer and more irregular, with pancreas sweetbreads being larger and more rounded."

Or how about this article...

"EVANSVILLE, Indiana (AP) -- Fear of mad cow disease hasn't kept Cecelia Coan from eating her beloved deep-fried cow-brain sandwiches.

She's more concerned about cholesterol than suffering the brain-wasting disease found in a cow in Washington state last month.

"I think I'll have hardening of the arteries before I have mad cow disease," said Coan, picking up a brain sandwich to go during her lunch hour this week. "This is better than snail, better than sushi, better than a lot of different delicacies."

The brains, coated with egg, seasoning and flour, puff up when cooked. They are served hot, heaping outside the bun.

The sandwiches trace their heritage to a time when immigrants to southern Indiana wasted little after arriving from Germany and Holland. Some families have their own recipes passed down through generations.

Their time-honored delicacy now carries new dangers after a single cow was diagnosed with mad cow disease, or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, at a dairy farm in south-central Washington state. The case, announced December 23, was the first in the United States.

Since then, there's been little evidence of consumers turning away from beef, although humans risk developing a brain-wasting illness, variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, if they eat contaminated beef products.

Mad cow disease won't scare this crowd, said Coan, 40, a bank teller who likes her brain sandwich served with mustard and pickled onions.

"You're going to die anyway. Either die happy or you die miserable. That's the German attitude, isn't it?" Coan said."

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) article May 5 2007, 11:19 PM

That article was from CNN in 2004 BTW.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 5 2007, 11:25 PM

Ok....I take BO, I eat meat occasionally, but ewwwww! I get offended by the BO bashers, so I won't say anything about the brain eaters. I'm glad I know what sweetbread is now, if it's ever offered to me I can decline *gag*.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) can't resist one more.... May 5 2007, 11:30 PM

For all those who want to "bash" us BO users...perhaps you all don't use any of these things either??????

"The positive test, disclosed just before Christmas, has pulled back a curtain on the
alchemistic processes that convert every last scrap of slaughtered livestock into
ingredients for consumer products: marshmallows and cereal bars, dog food and poultry
rations, lipstick and hand lotion and garden fertilizers, tires and yogurt and breath mints."

Article:
By Stephanie Simon
Times Staff Writer
January 4, 2004

Paula Longstreet
(no login) brain illness May 6 2007, 12:40 AM

Wow, you all are very knowledgable.
I guess every one is entitled to their opinion just don't use it to offend others or hurt anyone.
I read that white flour is a killer itself.
Also, any pork eaters out there, or even chicken now is packed with so many hormones it probably has more than BO!
Anyway, let's just "educate" ourselves and not bash anyone trying to improve on their self.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 6 2007, 7:22 AM

Actually Paula, if our manufacturers are being truthful, we are told that BB & the generic BO is made from cows who have had no hormones.

Black Sheep
(no login) to My Journey May 6 2007, 8:05 PM

Hot dogs do not contain swine ovaries. I don't know where you got that information from. Pork jowls yes, ovaries no.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 6 2007, 9:21 PM

Do we really know what's in hotdogs? The average hot dog list chicken, pork and beef products.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Stopping May 6 2007, 9:57 PM

For someone who inspects meat facilities, yes some people would know what goes in them.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Come on!! May 6 2007, 10:41 PM

Come on girls!! let us eat our ovaries as we want to and let the hot dog eaters enjoy their hotdogs..It is not important..But just leave each person alone..what we are doing isn't that weird!There are people who eat cats and little monkeys for God sake.really...So ovaries is nothing,it is just what we feel comfortable doing.We should all respect and support each other.By the way I don't even think that it is riskier than herbs because we don't take it that long too.So they are some how the same risk...Good luck and good growth to all.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) cow ovaries May 7 2007, 3:24 AM

Oop's sorry!

We SHOULD all just get along nicely as we are all here on this forum together as we are supporting each other.
We should just try to help each other no matter what formula a person choose's to use.
My sisiter didn't even flinch when I told her I was taking Bovine ovaries.
And she works in nursing.
And very knowledgable.
She just wants to know if it works!
And after I get results ( I am waiting on my BB to get in the next two day's I hope)I will tell her and she will probably join us!
Good luck to everyone and keep growing!

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 7 2007, 8:37 PM

Good luck with whatever decision you make Olivia, the most important thing is for you to be happy and content.

I'm still waiting for my B.O. It was on backorder but I think it's been sent now. It feels like I've been waiting forever.

As for hot dogs, I much prefer hot dudes.. :-)

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hot Dudes..... May 7 2007, 10:55 PM

yep, but sometimes you really don't know what's in them either, until you take a bite, then it's too late Smile

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) not so good for you May 7 2007, 11:19 PM

I have heard (from a Dr.) that hot dogs are a "rat on a stick".
Not very appetizing to me!
I think the BB pills will be here tommorrow!
I cannot wait!!
I have been waiting since April 21 ( my fault with my credit card)
so it's been 16 day's.
So,tommorrow's the day!
How is everyone else's BO program progressing?
I was thinking about adding progestrone cream from Health food store to my routine ( not doing cocoa butter or natureday anymore).
And adding wild yam maybe after a couple of weeks.
Wid Yam is safe with BB right?
It's just fenugreek you have to stay away from?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Stopping May 8 2007, 6:02 AM

But both fenugreek and wild yam contain the same thing - dyosgenin or whatever it is called. So they should have the same effect, should they not?

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) fennel fairy May 9 2007, 2:08 AM

Yes, you are right, Fennel Fairy.
The wild yam contains diosgenins (or however you spell it!)
But the fenugreek has the estrogens in it that countereffect the progesterone in BB- Bovine ovary.

MyJourney
(Login Myjourney) Black Sheep May 10 2007, 3:16 PM

Do you inspect meat facilities? That is pretty cool! Maybe if you are not opposed you could tell us a little bit more about it!

about the ovaries...I was just making a point that hot dogs contain stuff that is uh...not so pleasant. Pork jowels are in the same category as glands imo. Also, there is a certain amount of "material" in foods that does not have to be accounted for...or is "allowed"... take chocolate for example...

"The U. S. Department of Health publishes a booklet entitled "The Food Defect Action Levels" and lists specifications of "current levels for natural or unavoidable defects in food" for chocolate in the form of "insect, rodent, and other natural contaminants" allowed by the FDA. Tolerance levels for chocolate and chocolate liquor used in the manufacture of such products as Hershey's chocolate, are up to 120 insect fragments per cup (8 oz) or 2 rodent hairs per cup. That means the Hershey's chocolate bar you eat may contain one rodent hair and 16 insect parts, and yet carry the FDA's blessing.

For chocolate powder or pressed cakes used for baking, there must be no more than 75 insect parts in 3 tablespoons of powder. Up to 4% of the cacao beans may be infested by insects. Rat droppings or other animal excreta must not exceed 10 milligrams per pound!

At a meeting of the Society for Clinical Ecology, a member related this experience. In an endeavor to track down the source of allergenic substances, he visited a South American country to study the cacao bean. He began at the sight where it was grown and traced it all the way through the manufacturing process. At one point he went down to the docks where the beans stood on open wharves awaiting shipment. On opening one of the crates he found it alive with cockroaches. He estimates that one-fourth of chocolate consists of dead, ground-up, melted-down cockroaches, and that is one of the factors that makes it such a common allergen."

yuck.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stopping May 10 2007, 11:06 PM

Ewww again. I heard about the ratio of rat and insect parts a while back that was allowed in our processed food, so you didn't scare me a bit, however, I did hold onto the belief that ol Mr. Hershey cleans the cockroaches out before he grinds the beans, but it does not sound like it.

One of the side effects of this Colonix cleans I am doing is that I lost my taste for sweets.....hopefully I forget about this little story when the craving returns Smile

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Stopping May 10 2007, 11:12 PM

Without wanting to reveal too much about my position because it's a Federal agency job, which I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, I will say that yes I do work in these meat processing facilities.

I can tell you that the Agency has a zero tolerance on adulterated/contaminated product. I've always heard people say "Yeah, but the USDA allows a certain amount of rat/rat feces/insect/whatever go into hot dogs or other ready to eat meat items". This is completely false. We inspect to make sure this is not out in these meat plants.

As for the ovaries going into hot dogs that you had stated; companies are only allowed to use a certain percentage of actual meat items going into making the hot dogs. Of course it isn't Grade A quality meat (such as the jowls and trimmings), but it's considered edible for human consumption. Glands such as ovaries have to have their own approval through Washington D.C. This is something else we have to verify from the plants.
I'm not sure if there was anything specific you wanted to know though.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Stopping May 10 2007, 11:16 PM

I wanted to clarify that I only insepct plants that process products such as pork, chicken and beef. Fish and all other food products are under FDA jurisdiction.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Black Sheep May 11 2007, 12:29 AM

Thanks for elaborating...I like hotdogs and am glad that I can eat them w/o worry now...although I usually buy kosher dogs. Yes, I see there would be a difference between glands and jowels, however equally gross they may seem to me. What about brain, tripe, etc?? that kind of stuff go in? Maybe brain is in the same category as glands. Honestly, there are some good nutrients in brain that are not found in other "parts" just like chicken feet etc. that other countries eat. And, along those lines, insects provide protein...and aren't we (usa) one of the only countries that don't consume them purposefully???
John the Baptist lived off locusts and honey....
Oh well. the most bugs I eat purposefully are the ones that don't get washed off my salad and the ones that smack on the back of my throat when I stupidly ride my bike with my mouth open....LOL! (but don't LOL while biking)

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) yuck May 12 2007, 3:51 PM

That's funny!
I ususally tend to swallow bugs while biking to as I am alway's talking!! So my mouth is open for whatever little critter flys in.

I would love to eat only organic but it is way to expensive.
I eat certain foods organic when I can buy it, as they are pure and free of pesticides and chemicals.
Sounds like you have an interesting job, Black Sheep.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon