Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM after 4th day of my period ??

Hey guys, It looks like my PM will be here by tomorrow.

I just finished my period a day or two ago, and i been having irregular period for the past 2 months. I been late 10 days for the past 2 months.

I'm very excited to start PM Big Grin I dont really want to wait another 30 days, but if i have to then i will. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE !

I'm planning to follow gorgeousblonde, start on the first day after your period. Stop on day 12, counting from the first day of your period, to trigger an ovulation. Start again after ovulation so on day 18 which is about 6 days part from where i stopped on the 12 day and lastly stop on day 25. ( hope this is it, let me know if it isnt)

If i were to start tomorrow or day after tomorrow, i would stop on the 12 and 6 days (18 days)later i start till 19 days( 25 days) after i stop, and wait till i get my period than i repeat.

If that doesnt work, i'm going to find another way.

Oct 26 first day take it for 12 days to nov 8th
Stop for 6 days
day 18 start Nov 14, take it till day 25 - Nov 21

does that make sense ???

G.Blonde, also takes wild yam in her breaks, so i ;m not sure if i should just try take 1000mg 2 pills a day for a month to see how it works or split 15 and 15.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon