Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone :(

I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad
May 7 2007 at 11:02 AM
sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI Girls.I am really disappointed.i dont know what happened but today i measured and all the swelling or what i thought to be as some growth was gone.I am going to have my period in few days too.I expected this after my period and much more growth before it(now)..I dont know!!I know this happens to a lot of girls but after the period.I hope that after few months i can keep some of my swelling or growth or whatever is going on with my boobs.But I didn't expect to wake up and see them back as i started Sad

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 3:22 PM

Hugs Sandy. I know it's very depressing... been there too!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 3:30 PM

Does it come back and stay at some level or will i continue to swell and shrink the whole time?I was so happy with my swelling...What happened with u?did u grow permanetly at any point?

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 3:45 PM

I only grew 1/2" but then lost it around my period. Sorry I can't be more help. It's amazing what a 1/2" can do to your mood huh? It'll come back Smile

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 4:12 PM

That's right.I grew almost 1 inch. so i was very happy..hope to keep our growth in the future..I felt really good.Good luck

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 5:46 PM

Eventually it won't be luteal swelling. You have to hang in there and stay positive. It's hard, especially when you've been at it for A LOOOONNNNGGGG time, but I remain optimistic, even though my personality is very pessimistic. Smile

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 7:03 PM

Thanks for the support.Actually i haven't been that long,only one month,but u know how happy one is with the new size and so..Hopefully i can keep it as u say.I will continue and i will make it!!thanks a lot..

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 7 2007, 8:39 PM

It will work eventually! Cheer up. :-)

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) swelling May 7 2007, 11:23 PM

Sorry to hear this Sandy!
You will gain it back it, I'm sure.
Keep your positive attitude!
If you get depressed now your body will be able to tell and extra stress kicks in.
Keep your "happy" frame of mind!
I would suggest a visual, like a picture that you want to look like after all this is done( a model with the size breasts you desire) It works for other things!

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: I'm back were I started.Swelling is gone Sad May 9 2007, 12:50 AM

A lot of women on BO get up and down swelling for the first three months. Have heart - it'll stick eventually. Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon