Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ultra breast system

Ive been taking ultra breast for a month now and i feel itching in my breast and hips also i went to my doctor today and my temp was 99. somthin and he was asking why my temp was high i didn know what to say Big Grin all i could say was i dont know and mayb the reading was wrong... kml ... Any advice I also grew a half inch but scared about the temp thing how does this work... The temp thing of course.. .. Im not to good with writing so please excuse that...Blush

temps are usually high naturally when someone has a high metabolism, do you have a high metabolism? It mainly means your thyroid is working very well. As long as your temp is 98.2 or higher you're good, it's just us with naturally low temps that have to worry.

Yes my metab is high... I wish there was a natural herb i could take to slow it down some... That would work well for me cause i do want to gain weight also.. But im happy to know that my body is working well with it...

I don't think you should mess with your temps at all. But you can try eating cooler foods.(Traditional Chinese Medicine method)

Hi tibetan how are you....I thnk ill take your advise and leave my temp alone.. Ill wait until after I finish taking UB then try and slow down my metab after all its not that fast... Thank you to for being kind

Hey no prob.
btw, I would check my thyroid levels, if you feel you are not at your BMI, It could be you are slightly running hyperthyroid.
There are many herbs and foods that can slow it down abit.
But I always advise to do your own research cause afterall, we're not doctors. also, its your body in the end.

KMSL. Well i know yall arent doctors .. But i did get them checked everything is normal i only had one side bigger than the other side. YEA i was just asking cause being a doctor or not lots of people know things about certain situations that actually work you know what i mean...

Yep, In my opinion, I wouldn't take anything with kelp or iodine. You should do fine with your program.

Yes mam... I got you I appreciate that and i will keep that out of my diet.. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon