Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

To Michelle, Wonderbride, Emmie, or ??

To Michelle, Wonderbride, Emmie, or ??
November 22 2006 at 8:36 PM Sissy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering about the pains that everyone refers to. Are these really sharp pains or just the same feelings you get before your period, like fullness, and not really pain but a constant feeling in the breast? I have felt this from day one, and although it is a good thing (I think??), not sure it's what everyone refers to as their growing pains. Or is it even possible that I would would even feel it so soon? It is pretty much constant, or atleast most of the day, especially after I take the pills, which is between 10-11am and 6-8pm. I read about others having the pains around their cycle, and mine just finished when I started, so that can't be it.

Please feel free to tell me the truth, don't worry about hurting my feelings, growing pains or not I am here for the long haul. Smile Thanks.

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Sissy! November 23 2006, 3:11 AM

It's great you are already feeling a constant ache! Congratulations Smile I think BO reacts differently with everyone. Some don't feel much at all and yet when they measure, they found that they've grown. For me it comes and goes, but never a sharp pain. Like you, I feel it more right after I take the pill. It is sometimes like the soreness experienced right before a period, especially when I am near my period. Most times it's just a dull ache, tingling, fullness or that aware of your breast feeling. few women do say they feel sore most of the time, like just before their period but I believe most women aren't that sore all the time. I'd say what you're experiencing is quite normal. Keep up the good work.

Happy growing

"Whether you think you can or you can't either way you are right." Henry Ford

Edit Message Delete Message

Sissy
(no login) Thanks Wonderbride November 23 2006, 5:06 PM

Great, well maybe they are growing pains afterall. I looked for your program, do you have it listed? I will post mine soon when I figure it out and take a before picture.

Well, gotta go check on the turkey, I am not even thinking of how good it will be - I'm just thinking of how much protien I will get for my boobs over the next couple of days, think this stuff is going to my head a little bit???

3monkeysmom
(Login 3monkeysmom)
EVE MEMBERS Re: To Michelle, Wonderbride, Emmie, or ?? November 24 2006, 5:25 PM

I agree with Wonderbride. The pains seem to come more after I take my BO and other items. They aren't sharp pains, just an ache, I guess that would be the best way to put it. It's good to hear that things are progressing good for you so soon. :-)

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sissy! November 24 2006, 10:15 PM

That's great that you're already feeling something in your breasts from the pills! congrats on that!! Like everyone else, my pains are not constant either...just little aches/pains that hit me every now and then, just enough to let me know something's going on. Sometimes I do feel little twitches in my breasts or burning sensations. Everyone does experience sensations/signs differently. I've never really had the soreness some women have or itchyness. But, sounds like you're experiencing signs the pills are working already. Hope you start seeing more results soon!!

Breast wishes to everyone!!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Sissy, November 25 2006, 4:01 AM

I haven't posted my program yet. I guess one of these days I'll have to sit down and write it out. I'm a bit shy to be posting pictures but I'll find the courage for that one day soon. I'm still trying to experiment with different things.

I am running out of my BB pills soon. I started taking three a day when I didn't see much growth after 3 months. I'm in my 9th month of taking the BB pills. I was thinking of cutting back to 2 a day to make my remaining supply stretch another week. I'm still thinking about whether I want to order more BB or go with a cheaper alternative. Since I'm over 30,turned 41 this year, I am going to finish my supply of L-Tyrosine and switch to gaba instead. Other things I might try is geletin for extra protein since I can't digest whey protein(thanks Michelle for that). =)

Things are going pretty well. I've grown a bit more recently and I'm up to 3" total gains from BB. Another 1/4" and I'll be a small 36B, I think? My bust measurement is 36 3/4" now. Good luck with your boobie growth. Sounds like you're well on your way. Good Job!

Aloha and happy growing

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey wonderbride! November 26 2006, 9:34 PM

wonderbride, Congratulations to you on growing some more recently!!! I read on another post that you're up 3/4 inch for november...that's awesome!! That's a lot of growth in one month. Something must have given your body a boost for sure. Smile Like you said the vitex seems to work better for you than dim plus, so maybe that helped. I think after awhile our body does slow down growth and needs something to 'boost' it once again. I just recently switched to vitex also about 2wks ago and dropped the dim plus. I was concerned about changing to that, cause after I ordered it, I found some more research on vitex that says it can lower prolactin, which isn't good for NBE. But, I'm glad to see that it's working for you. I also wanted to ask you how much vitex do you take, I know you said 3x a day, but was wondering the total mg's?? I was taking 4 pills a day to equal 1600mg like the bottle instructs too, but I also found from researching that anything under 120mg of vitex a day can increase milk production for mothers (hence increasing prolactin), so now I'm just splitting my pills by dumping 1/4 of a pill out into my protein drink, that way it's only 100mg a day I'm taken in and I'm only taking it on days 1-14 of my cycle when progesterone is the lowest. I hope you see more growth soon!!!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Sissy, 3monkeysmom, and Michelle Choi November 27 2006, 7:24 AM

Sissy, I know what you mean about the boob stuff going to our heads! I think we're all a bit obsessed about that until we have what we want. I just posted my program yesterday so your welcome to look at it.

3monkeysmom, I looked at your program and it looks like you've had a lot of trials and errors too. I enjoyed reading your program. You are funny girl! A sense of humor deffinitely helps with NBE. I give you credit that you never gave up. It's great that you you are filling out again. Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Michelle, thanks for the congrats. How are you doing? are you growing more? I've actually been taking Vitex everyday for 2 1/2months already. I started out with Nature's Way brand which said to take 3 a day with meals but I forget how many mg were in those. Now I'm taking the house brand at vitacost.com, which is the NSI(Neutraceutical Science Institute). The price and quality is good. Their Vitex says to take 4 a day, 2 caps twice a day. 2 capsules =800mg so twice that would be 1600mg a day. sometimes I take 3 a day, one after each meal or I take 2 after dinner to make that 4 a day. I haven't noticed any milk production going with 1600mg a day. I has helped with my moods and breakouts. I think I started growing again and more than usual this month because I am massaging my breasts a lot more than before. That, plus I started thinking more positive and visualizing the end result. I do the chi massage, Pansyclub's massage and for the last couple of weeks, I added the Project B massage exercises as well. The Project B massages are quite time consuming. Almost an hour if I do all the exercises for the day in one sitting or 2 half hour sessions. I probably spend a total of 1 1/2 hous massaging per day. My arms are sure getting a work out and I have to shake them out because they get sore. hehe. What I do for boobs... I use coco butter oil, wild yam cream or progesterone cream(2 weeks before cycle) or combinations of these. I also tried Femagis with PM in it before but I don't know if that helped much. I noticed some growth after 3 days since I started using the Coco butter oil with the chi massage and pansyclub's massage(started around Nov 3rd). After I added the Project B massage exercises(started Nov 10th), my breasts got fuller and bigger still. So ... here's to keeping a good thought that I keep growing from here. It's so hard to be patient sometimes...

Take care everyone and keep thinking good boobie thoughts Smile

emmie
(Login emmiedee) just got back November 27 2006, 4:00 PM

i went away for thanksgiving, so sorry for the late response!

i barely get soreness... mine are more just... kindof sensitive i guess, especially when i do my massages. almost like they dont hurt or ache, but they remind me that they are THERE!

then again, that might just be because i think about it constantly! i spent the whole weekend figuring out what i should eat for the happiest boobies to be thankful for!

hugs and good boobie wishes

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey wonderbride! November 27 2006, 8:05 PM

thanks for your response and letting me know about the vitex. I was taking the same amount you were, but now just 100mg a day for days 1-14, so I'll let you know how that goes. No more growth to report yet...Do you remember how long after you started taking 3 pills a day that you noticed you were growing more? Just wondering cause I tried taking 3 a day for just like 6 wks and didn't have but 1/4 inch growth before and felt like it slowed down results.But, who knows maybe I didn't give my body enough time on the higher dosage you know. I know everyone that uses the cheaper bo (vitamin power) starts out like 1800mg a day and bountiful is much less than that for just 2 pills (1050mg) and that's not all bovine ovary. So you would think that 3 bb pills a day(1575mg) would give more growth or even 4 (2100mg).?? Okay so now I'm just getting impatient right? Smile 4 pills would probably be too much. Smile

I think the new massages you're doing must be helping you out a lot, cause that's a lot of massaging everyday. Not to mention you're getting a workout for your arms at the same time. So that's good. Smile I'm doing good just to get in 2 or 3 little 5 min. massages everyday. Keep up the good work and hope you see more growth soon!!!!

Breast wishes and boobie blessings everyone!!!

Sissy
(no login) To Michelle, Wonderbride, Emmie, or ?? November 28 2006, 2:08 AM

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I hate to tell you this, but the pains are gone now lol. I would hardly be discouraged though, you have all had such fantastic results, I know it will happen for me to.

I did read all of your programs again today (this is such a great place!!) Obviously I am more interested in what the BO users are doing right now, but I am willing to try anything except chicken feet soup (no offense).

Soon I will add more and set a program up, but I am in a weight challenge at work, and weigh-in is in a few weeks, if I win, which I am one of two people in the running... I could win $1200. So I don't want to take the chance of bloating right now, and it seems like everyone is affected differently by the herbs.

Please check out the main forum, I just put a question out there and really want to hear from you ladies as you are taking BO, as well as everyone else. Thanks again!!!

Sissy

Wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Michelle! November 28 2006, 6:29 AM

I started taking 3 BB pills starting month 4 and noticed a difference in the 5th month. So I think between 6-8 weeks. I'm going to cut back to 2 a day now so I can stretch out my supply for another week. This way I'll be out around x'mas instead of the middle of next month. Since I'm doing pretty good with the extra massage, 2 BB pills would probably still be ok I think. I'm going to add Wild Yam Root capsules while I cut back to 2 BB a day. I'll take 2 WY capsules a day. Hope that'll be just as good. We'll wait and see what happens.

You CAN & WILL start growing again. I don't just hope, I know you can. Smile Relax, don't stress, think of happy thoughts and say to the universe "thank you for my breasts growth" as if it is already happening and really believe it and be excited and happy about it. A similar example was used for healing on 'the secret' remerber? The lady with the breast cancer said "thank you for my healing" everyday and cured herself in 3 months. We'll just change the wording for breast growth. Try it...

Happy growing Smile

Aloha

Wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Sissy! November 28 2006, 6:36 AM

I don't think I can eat chicken feet either and I'm Asian!

Good luck with the weight challenge! The prize is very attractive indeed. You go girl! Smile

Take care

Aloha

michelle c hoi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi wonderbride November 29 2006, 9:42 PM

Thanks for explaining about the 3 pills aday and when you started seeing results. I'm going to try taking 3 a day again I think, but experiment with taking 3 a day maybe for days 1-14, then 2/day on days 15-28. You know mix it up a bit. Smile

I think that's worth a shot for you to add the wild yam in place of you only taking 2 a day for now. You never know, it could work out better that way for you. Boob science is all about trial and error anyhow it seems. Smile So good luck with that, along with the massages, hopefully you'll continue seeing great results like you have recently.

Thank you also for you kind 'uplifting' words. Smile You're right about the woman on the 'secret' I had completely forgot about that. So yes I will be changing the words for myself to 'thank you for my breast growth'...or better yet...'thank you for my "HUMONGOUS" breast growth! LOL

Sissy,

Good luck to you with the weight challenge and hope you win the $1200 big money. Smile

Boobie blessings and breast wishes everyone!!!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER I'm gonna need it...... November 30 2006, 2:09 AM

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I'm gonna need that money for more BB, L-tyrosine, borage oil, saw pametto, protien mix, flax seed, hydraplenish, vitamin E, C, B-12, cocoa butter, and the list goes on and on and adding up. I bought several things today to start adding to my program, including a new C-cup bra so I will have it when I grow into it. I know I shouldn't have done that, but couldn't help it. Kinda like when I bought size 8 jeans, when I was wearing 10s, I eventually got into them last month Smile

Sissy

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Good idea Sissy! November 30 2006, 6:06 AM

I should go out and buy myself a 36C bra. It'll let me know how much more I need to grow to fill it up! lol... Talk about projecting or anticipating results! Good thinking! later dudette... Smile

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

emmie
(Login emmiedee) i keep saying that too December 1 2006, 6:02 PM

i keep meaning to buy a 34d... the size i want to be (or a 36d... im not that picky... haha!) so i know just what i need to do to fill the thing! i feel like it would be an incentive to just keep at it...

and michelle STAY POSITIVE! you are the inspiration to a lot of people around here... maybe slow down with the experimenting! you are always the guinea pig... let it be someone else for a bit so you can get back to your growing!

ps how is your new cream??

hugs and good boobie wishes to all...

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey emmie! December 1 2006, 8:42 PM

You're too cute Smile......Yes Ma'am!! I will stay positive and quit being the ginea pig so I can get back to growing. Smile Sounds like a good idea to me...I will give what I'm doing maybe a month or two and then throw my hands in the air...surrender...and then just go back to doing what I was doing in the very beginning. Which was a lot less pills and analyzing! LOL THank you sweetie for saying I'm an inspiration....you know you're an inspiration also with your super growth in the past 2 months! Smile Keep up the good work and you'll definitely be giving your husband a surprise when you see him next time. Smile

breast wishes everyone!!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER To Michelle December 2 2006, 12:27 AM

Yea Michelle, you can't get discouraged, remember you are the reason I am here, you are my herOOOO along with Emmie, Eve, Jelly, Tiger Lilly(OMG she looks great today!) and everyone else who has had such success, and also those who keep going.

I read all your post, and hang on every word, because you are so kind and helpful to everyone and all the newbies. I just want you to know that you look great, and your last picture was June? I thought I heard that you have grown since then, maybe you should take a new picture, that might make you feel better!!! -- Sissy

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sissy December 4 2006, 7:24 PM

thank you sweetie for your kind words, I appreciate it. Smile I think that's a great idea that you bought a C cup bra until you fit into it...seemed to work very well for when you bought size 8 pants and ended up fitting into those. Smile I think it's called 'determination'. Smile Very important with NBE as it is with weight loss.

Yes I have grown since my pics in june. didn't take the bb pills for about 5wks after that because of running out and couldn't get more right away. started back first week of august, grew 1/4 inch in august...none in sept...1/2 inch in october...none in november.

But I also lost some weight a couple of weeks ago (4lbs), I was doing extra cardio, which I normally only do toning exercises, but I was working harder trying to burn some fat off the belly and extra fat off everywhere else. Of course when we lost weight, we also loose some boobage..which was 3/4 inch for me. I went from 35.25in. to 34.5inches. I knew that would happen, but I wanted to be happy with my body overall, not just with my boobs you know.

Since yesterday though I've been measuring almost 35inches, don't know yet if it's just temp swelling or not, but we'll see on day5 of my cycle at the end of this month if it stays around. Smile

I will definitely be posting some more pics when I hit the 32D mark....which if I keep the growth I have now...will be just a little over an inch more. Can't seem to ever find any 32D bras around here though..may have to order one from online.

Breast of luck and wishes to you!!! by the way...how are the bb pills working for you so far? how long have you been taking them now?? Hope you're still feeling some signs that they're working for ya. take care.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Michelle December 5 2006, 1:14 AM

Yes I am doing ok so far, I think I started on Nov 15th. I just added L-tyrosine, which may have been missing, and I couldn't find it anywhere, bought L-tysine by mistake. Still trying to figure out my program, but right now I am taking twice a day: L-Tyrosine, Vit-E, Borage oil, saw pametto (360 ea - may ramp that up since Emmie is doing so well on more) and of course the bb & protein drinks. I was thinking about getting the generic BO and taking one or two tablets before bed in addition to the BB, what do you think of that?

I am having pains again since adding the L-T, so that may have been a missing ingredient. I gained a cup by adding back fat trick to my bra, but it goes away when I take the bra off, lol. Actually I used to do this all the time, but after reading Tiger Lily's program, I have been doing it all day for 2 days.

That's great that you are getting into overall good shape, that's what I am doing also. You looked like you were in good shape already. I need to keep reminding myself that I am dieting, so I shouldn't expect to grow fast, and just concentrate on not losing what I have. The BB site said some lose 20 lbs and gain inches on their breast, so maybe that will be me. Anyway, you do look great! My mom is buying my next batch as a Christmas present, so I showed her your pictures, she said WOW, how do you know they are not implants... THAT'S how good you look!!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sissy! December 5 2006, 6:49 AM

That's great that you're having pains again. So maybe the l-tyrosine is helping. You could get the generic bo and try adding a couple before bed...that would only be 300mg more and with just 2bb pills a day, you're not getting no where near the mg's that emmie is taking with her great results so far.

hey I know exactly what you mean about gaining some extra with the back fat in the bra...I do that also when I wear a bra. Smile THanks for saying I looked like I was in great shape before, but even though I am and have always been fairly skinny..I still have the extra fat in those unwanted places just like everybody else. When I do gain a couple of pounds or so it all seems to go to the belly and hips..oh and the butt too. Smile Plus after having my son a little over 3 years ago the fat just seems to stay in the belly and is hard to burn off...you know the nasty fat we have when we're sitting down, I can definitely pinch a few inches. Smile

I have read also on bb's site about women losing weight and still gaining cup size, so I wouldn't worry about that at all and just think psychologically that since you're taking the pills you WILL gain size even though you're trying to lose more weight.

What an awesome x-mas present from your mom...lord knows them pills are not cheap so that will save you some money. Smile

Thanks for the compliment and your mom's. Smile That's too funny that she's questioning if they're implants...did you explain to her how funny that is since I did have implants removed last December? If only my boobs could look good WITHOUT the bra....that bra in the picture was actually getting too small for me, it's a 32B bra (made small) and I was 1/2 inch from a 32C at the time so I had to basically 'tuck' myself in the bra and it produced a lot of cleavage and really pushed them up there. Without the bra it's a different story, the boobs go south and I lose all 'tops'. Smile If I can ever get my boobs to be more even or at least less noticeable with the difference in sizes, I will be more than happy to 'bare all' on here. Smile Shoot if I could get them even, then I could concentrate on lifting and firming the rascals also. Smile

Are you also going to be adding kelp to your program? bb usually suggests kelp along with the l-tyrosine, if it's for increasing body temp of course.

Well, I think I've written enough here...good luck to you on losing more weight and gaining some huge boobs to go along with your new figure! Smile

emmie
(Login emmiedee) adding generic December 5 2006, 5:51 PM

i think adding the generic, maybe just a bit at a time, might help... though i dont really know because bb has other stuff in it. maybe that other stuff is what makes them more potent, so they can have half the glandular im swallowing every day! also if you are growing and getting pains, should you really add more? make sure you ramp up really slowly...

just be careful... sometimes i get headaches, possibly because i am taking a lot of saw palmetto and a lot of bovine. i find that drinking a lot of water helps out though, so make sure if you up your intake of things that you up your water intake too...

hey... i hope my extra boobs wasnt water weight!

you girls are making me feel guilty... i have GOT to get exercising again... winter makes me lazy! i do what i need to do for the military and thats about it these days... and some days i have trouble getting that done!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) adding generic December 5 2006, 5:54 PM

i think adding the generic, maybe just a bit at a time, might help... though i dont really know because bb has other stuff in it. maybe that other stuff is what makes them more potent, so they can have half the glandular im swallowing every day! also if you are growing and getting pains, should you really add more? make sure you ramp up really slowly...

just be careful... sometimes i get headaches, possibly because i am taking a lot of saw palmetto and a lot of bovine. i find that drinking a lot of water helps out though, so make sure if you up your intake of things that you up your water intake too...

hey... i hope my extra boobs wasnt water weight!

you girls are making me feel guilty... i have GOT to get exercising again... winter makes me lazy! i do what i need to do for the military and thats about it these days... and some days i have trouble getting that done!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Michelle, Wonderbride, Emmie, or ?? December 8 2006, 11:20 AM

Michelle - Thanks for the suggestion on Kelp, I forgot that I had read you take that. I didn’t get my first batch direct from BB, so I wouldn’t get any support from them, but I have the next best thing…this forum! I will add Kelp to see if it helps. I just added the L-T, and started taking saw pametto and borage oil, so maybe after the kelp I will hold off making any additions, atleast until after my period. Did I read that that time of the month is a growing point or retaining point?? Maybe I made that up, I have read so much I can’t remember. I am getting those pains/feelings again, and also started doing some of Tiger Lily’s massage techniques, still only doing 5 minutes in the morning, but it may be helping.

Yes, I did tell my mom the quick version of your story, but she has always said that she doesn’t know what the big deal is about boobs. She..…who wore a bra that came with it’s own boobs back in the day….Anyway, I expected more skeptisism, but she is suprisingly supportive of this venture of mine, and I needed someone to know what I am taking in case I have adverse reactions to this stuff and am in a coma or something and can’t tell the doctor’s what I am doing. That’s not really funny, I am kinda scared of this stuff, but then if you knew what was in a pack of cheese crackers you would never open them.

Emmie – I think maybe you are right, I just want ‘them’ now, but truthfully, if I keep adding stuff, then I won’t really know what’s working, and I could be taking things I don’t need to take, atleast in the beginning. I think I will save adding extra’s for when I need a jumpstart. Hey, I missed this in the beginning about you, but I just want to tell you that I I think that is so cool that you are in the service and in a position of leadership, makes me proud to be here with you.

Take care -- Sissy

emmie
(Login emmiedee) hey sissy December 8 2006, 2:14 PM

i think you are perfectly right about holding off on the generic for a bit... if you are going to be taking all that other stuff boosting the bb, you dont want to add too much at once.

thanks for the support... sometimes thats a lot more important than anything else (though you know, a pay raise would be pretty cool too).

hugs and good boobie wishes, fellow bo users!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon