Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Snowflake and Scorpio

Snowflake and Scorpio
November 26 2007 at 5:53 PM Wonderpuff (Login Wonderpuff)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ladies, just checking in. How are things going? Still no problems, I hope. I've been looking at your PP Scorpio, you seem to be off to a good start. I need to get my butt in gear and set one up too. I'm up 1&3/4" from my starting point to 33&3/4". Wow, that almost equals my band size LOL! I ordered the electronic massager off eBay that some had mentioned on the main forum and it's pretty cool. Now I don't have to worry about getting Popeye arms from massaging. Snowflake, I hope your first week on the PO went well. I just placed another order this weekend. I plan to keep at it as long as it keeps working. I have a long way to go. Anyway, I just wanted to see how you both are doing. Good luck and keep growing!

Author Reply
scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Ladies November 27 2007, 12:11 AM

So far, so good. Measured this morning and was down about 1/4 inch on last measure, but have lost a little bit of weight and measurement of each boob is still the same, just the measurement right around that is less. Hope it's just from weight loss, bras all fit the same - who knows!!!! Think I will just stick to one bra as a reference and see what happens. Still getting pains in arm pits but no tingles etc (don't know if that's the right pains to be looking for) - will stay at this dosage of PO for another month and see what happens. Congrats on your success Wonderpuff, you must be thrilled with your progress so far, so happy for you. Snowflake, how are you doing so far? Hope there are no undesirable side effects and that all is going well - look forward to hearing an update from you. Take care, wishing you both great success!!!

(.)(.)

Snowflake
(no login) Hey Girls November 27 2007, 11:17 AM

Glad you both checked in and you have been well. Well tomorrow is 2 week for me since I started the ovary supplement. I did 1 full week with just one cap aday, in the morning. Then a few days with 1 cap in morning and 1 cap in the evening. Have been on 3 caps aday since Saturday night. 1 in morning and 2 in the evening. Have not had any bad side effects so far. Any headaches and sore muscles are from work as it has been crazy there the last 2 weeks.

Had a few tingles and tenderness, but really just assuming its from the positive thinking aspect of NBE, because I have had these all along. Have only been at 3 caps daily for a few days, so really too soon. Will stay at this for another month and see how it goes, I would perfer not to up the dosage if 3 would work. I will give it a fair chance to work. But I have felt pretty good and can't complain. Thanks again for checking in girls and catch yous later. Take care.

Oh ps. Glad to say no bloating or weight gain.

Wonderpuff
(no login) Hello again ladies Smile December 3 2007, 5:27 AM

I am so glad to hear that you are both doing well. Still no negatives that I've notice and I'm drawing to the end of my current cycle, so I'll measure again on day 5. I've been trying not to measure as often anymore. I think I was starting to expect the weekly gains and that disappointment was sure to set in without them. So I'm back to just watching and waiting and checking when I feel there is a difference. I don't want to be a quitter and start whining as soon as things aren't going my way. I plan on sticking with this for awhile. So I'll just keep reminding myself that a few short months ago, I didn't even have enough to hold onto. That and my visualizations of my end result should help to motivate me. Sorry to babble, just wanted to say hey and let you know I'm glad I'm not in this alone. Best wishes to you both.

Edit Message Delete Message

remmy
(Login bcardigirl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 11 2007, 10:12 PM

hi where do u guys buy porcine ovaries? it seems that its easy to find bovine ovary but not porcine.. thanx Smile

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Porcine ovary December 11 2007, 11:10 PM

Hi, link for Porcine Ovary is below:

http://dnevitamins.com/searchf2.asp?stS=ovary&selectcategory=0&kfg=fromsearch

(.)(.)

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER sorry about that December 14 2007, 3:00 AM

Just checked DNE again and they have switched back to bovine ovary - not sure why, have emailed them to find out why but haven't got an answer yet!!!!

(.)(.)

remmy
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 14 2007, 3:13 AM

ya thast what i was curious about also! i just ordered that one anyways cuz i was so excited to start.. hopefully its all good.

Wonderpuff
(no login) Stupid DNE! December 14 2007, 3:23 AM

I emailed them too, but also haven't received a reply. I'm totally bummed about them changing back. I wish now that I'd went overboard and ordered a dozen bottles so I'd have a stockpile on hand. Crap, crap, crap! I wish they would just make up their minds and stick with it already. When I first was thinking of doing this, I was nervous about taking something nobody else had tried. But now that I know PO works, I really don't want to have to worry about the side effects that seem to come with BO. I guess I'll go back to researching herbs so I'm prepared by the time I'm out of my current stock. Good luck to you Scorpio.

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Stupid DNE! December 14 2007, 11:51 PM

actually it IS porcine ovary! I just ordered from them Monday and received my shipment today. Even though on the website it says bovine, the bottle I received is porcine. So order away Smile

remmy
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 15 2007, 9:25 AM

yay! thanx for that! i emailed them but hadnt received a reply but good.. it seems like PO is working out better for a lot of the girls anyways

remmy
(Login bcardigirl) just got my PO! December 17 2007, 5:43 PM

aaah! my supplies just came in! btw, you guys were right, it only says that it is bovine ovary but it is actually PO, which is good.

Anyways. I actually just relized that my multivitamin that ive been taking had milk thistle (100mg) in it. Do you think i still need to take more milk thistle to clean my liver (if so, i should probably adjust it according to how much the multivit. contains it right?) or should i just start taking the PO?

thank you Smile

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Milk thistle December 17 2007, 9:57 PM

The milk thistle in your multivitamin should be enough I think. I take 100mg so it sounds like you already have that covered. Good luck with your pork ovary !!!!!

(.)(.)

This message has been edited by scorpio41 on Dec 17, 2007 10:05 PM

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 18 2007, 4:07 AM

are any of you from the US? if so did you receive po or bo?

remmy
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 18 2007, 6:30 AM

hey, im from the US. i got the PO. hope it helps

Wonderpuff
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 19 2007, 5:37 AM

So DNE never has responded to my email. I just checked the website tonight and it's back to saying porcine. Who knows what their deal is with the back and forth thing? Maybe it was just a clitch in their programing system. Oh well, I'm just happy that they didn't change back to only having bovine.

remmy
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 19 2007, 6:27 AM

i actually did get an email back (after i got my supplies) and they said, rather succintly, that its PO. never told me why though.

i cant wait until the 1st day of my cycle so i can start it finally. would it do a lot of harm if i start earlier? Sad

Wonderpuff
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio December 19 2007, 9:33 PM

I doubt it will hurt anything to start taking them before you get your period. It seems like a lot of women don't wait. It doesn't really seem to effect it one way or the other. Good luck. Keep us posted.

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Starting PO December 20 2007, 1:03 AM

I think it should be ok to start when you like. I don't get a period (I have an IUD)and started as soon as my order arrived - doesn't seem to have done me any harm, I'm getting a bit of growth. Good luck with it, whenever you decide to start !!!!

So happy it still seems to be Porcine Ovary - might put an order in now incase they change.
(.)(.)

This message has been edited by scorpio41 on Dec 20, 2007 1:06 AM

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 10 2008, 10:14 AM

Hello Wonderpuff, Scorpio, Snowflake, Remmy, and any other girls using PO....

How is the PO working out for you? I just received my first DNE shipment. I was taking BO before, but thought I'd give PO a try. The bottles were cheaper, too!

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Hello again ladies! January 11 2008, 10:52 PM

I hope all is well with everyone. Well I survived the holidays and I can now get back to focusing on my program. I never stopped taking the PO, but I did miss more than a few doses. I also haven't been paying attention to my protein intake, which I know I should as it's always been low unless I make an effort to increase it. All that being said, I'm measuring 2-1/4 inches of growth. The last 3/4" or so has been slower to gain than the first 1-1/2" were. The last growth has been without massage and with missed doses and little protein intake, so I'm not complaining. I'm not sure how much I will be able to grow, but I plan to keep trying and see what happens. I feel great, no side effects still. I hope you all are having similar or better results. Keep in touch, it's been quite around here lately. Best wishes to all!

Black Sheep
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 12 2008, 7:22 AM

Those are fantastic results, Wonderpuff, I couldn't find your personal program. How much PO are you taking, and how many doses?

Thanks,
Pearl

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 12 2008, 11:40 AM

Just in case Wonderpuff dosen't come on forum for awhile again, I will anwser your question Princess. I know she started at 1000mgs in the morning and 1000mgs again at night. 2 caps each dose. As far as I know from all of her posts, she is still at that amount of PO per day.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 12 2008, 7:26 PM

thanks, Snowflake! That is exactly what I am trying. 2 in the mornng, two at night. I was at 2400 mgs of BO. I felt like my body adapted to it and stopped doing anything but keeping the initial fullness. I like the way the PO is a white powder in a capsule, the BO was brown and kind of stinky!! Do you have any personal "secrets" that have worked for you with PO?

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 14 2008, 4:28 PM

Personally, I believe in high levels of anti-oxidents. They help insure healthy cells and hopefully are the best protection against diseased cells, cancer. I always take daily, vitamin E, aleast 1500mgs of vitamin C and Vitamin A. I also take vitamin B 100 complex. Vitamin B's support the nervous system and help you get through your PMS moodiness. Because sometimes I get get cramping due to ovarian swelling a few days before period I take wild yam as it is a natural anti-inflammatory, relieves pain , works great. But I only take it days I feel I need it, not as part of a routine. Maybe thats why some BO formulas conrain wild yam, I don't know. Also take milk thisle the days you have a period helps detox liver, a congested liver can not process hormones properly as well as everything else it has to do, and could lead to unwanted weight gain. Thats about it Princess, good luck and keep us posted.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 14 2008, 7:59 PM

Sorry forgot, if you have never had a baby, meaning mammary glands or lobes have never had excessive swelling from pregnancy, I feel heat is a must as well as massage. Whatever fat you have in your breasts, you want them carrying estrogen hormone not testerone hormone and heat will convert testerone to estrogen.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 14 2008, 8:14 PM

Thanks, Snowflake. With herbs, some believe in stopping during their period, but with BO there seems to be mixed messages. I am sure PO is the same...I emailed Bountiful Breast (even though I was on my own obscure brand) and they said take it ALL the time. What do you think about that? And that is very smart to take the Wild Yam proactively regarding cramps. That is some info I will benefit from, definitely!

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 14 2008, 8:23 PM

I think a couple of weeks for a break after taking PO or BO a few months is always a good idea. it allows the body to cleanse. You must remember the companies selling their products whether herbs or BO are trying to make profits and someone on a months break is not consuming their product, resulting in decrease of profits. While on breaks eat lots of salads and grains, ruffage, helps the liver clean itself and stay healthy. A healthy liver will process hormones( PO ) more effectively rather than just putting it over as waste.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 14 2008, 8:37 PM

Also apple juice is the best while doing a cleanse. The malic acid in apple juice is very good for your liver. And keep sugar consumption as low as possible, sugar makes testerone.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Snowflake and Scorpio January 16 2008, 8:35 AM

Thanks, Snowflake! Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon