Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Skin Effects

I was excited about starting on this journey of using these herbs to increase my estrogen levels or progesterone levels, not just for the benefit of increasing the size and firmness of my breasts, yet for all of the hair, skin and nail benefits I heard they help with. 

Yet I came upon some negative skin effects that can be caused by increasing the estrogen and progesterone which is really very concerning and makes me unsure now if these herbs will actually make me less attractive overall! 

So since there are lots of people here that have been taking the phytoestrogens and progesterone for quite some time, I'd love to get some actual reports if they have caused any undesirable or strange changes in your skin that you did not have before starting.

The number one concern I have is that hormonal changes and an increase in estrogen stimulates a response of increased melanin or growths. Because of this effect, it is common in pregnancy to get new moles or new growth in the moles you already have. As well as the uneven 'pregnancy mask' from uneven increases in melanin production or melasma! Increased hyperpigmentation not to mention  increased breakouts and darker nipples, spider viens or skin tags.

These changes and side effects are mostly caused by all of the hormone changes. I know that the phytoestrogens are weaker than real estrogens, though they are strong enough to mimic their effects to cause breast growth, so why wouldn't they not cause these other issues along with it?

I was hoping that the increased estrogen would help reverse the signs of aging and maybe thicken my skin and hair etc. Yet I have a lot of moles as well as these sun spots from sun damage. I've been using lightening serums to try to even out my skin tone and block melanin production. And my other goal is to find a good way to remove a lot of my moles that I dislike. So now it seems like it's an antagonistic goal to take this herb that will increase melanin in my skin and cause more moles or hyperpigmentation problems. Is it enough to use all the lightening ingredients along with sunscreen to counteract and block increase activity of melanin, or would that cancel out the ability to lighten hyperpigmentation while taking high phytoestrogen herbs? Seems like there's a conflict of interest and my interest is higher in skin. 

So my question is - what changes have you noticed in your skin and the pigment of it since starting? 

Here are some articles to explain

http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/pregnan...-pregnancy

http://www.forces-of-nature.net/topics/m...rowing.htm

Not at all, most women notice their attractiveness increase, higher estrogen levels lead to glowy skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon