Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Period scared!!!

Period scared!!!
February 27 2007 at 3:28 PM Anonymous (Login itsPaytience)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies, i just recently started on BO but I am late with my period!! I am terrified right now....what should I do? is this normal? should i stop BO?!?!?! I am so scared!....n i am not pregnant...help ladies thanks!

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER scared!! February 27 2007, 11:22 PM

Did you do any herbs before starting BO? I've heard of girls with late periods on herbs but not on BO. I've also heard some girls got more regular with BO. How late are you? For now I think you should relax and not panic. You're body is probably adjusting its hormone levels. Think healthy and happy thoughts. Did you take a pregnancy test? keep healthy.

love & aloha Smile xoxo

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: scared!!! February 28 2007, 2:49 AM

hey mama...thanks for the reply im more relaxed now =] i guess ill just keep using the BO until Im like a month late...yes I did take a pregnancy test..negative thank goodness! good luck to you tho!

Martha
(no login) Re: scared!!! March 16 2007, 7:25 PM

The same thing has happened to me, I'm well late. I'm not panicking about it, but it's very late. What happened in your case, how late was it in the end? I assume it came eventually.

Anonymous
(Login itsPatience) relief! March 18 2007, 8:25 PM

i was so scared at first...but about a few days ago I got my period!!! i believe it was approx. 8 weeks ago that i had my regular period that is until just a few days ago. if my period was to be any later I wouldve gone to the gyn...i hope everything is ok with you.

Anonymous
(Login fawnmarie) Re: scared!!! April 1 2007, 7:06 PM

A lot of BE programs (herbal AND BO) can initially change the timing of your period.

Fawn

Period Late on BB?????????
April 23 2007 at 12:19 PM NursedFive (Login scottl4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this normal???

I am about a week late with my period. Have any of you had this problem while on BB????

Please respond!!!!

Thanks!
NursedFive

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER don't worry April 23 2007, 1:06 PM

Hi nursed5,dont worry it is normal.don't forget all ur hormones are different now and are changing.it is normal for the period to crazy for a while.stay calm...good luck

Edit Message Delete Message

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Period Late on BB????????? April 23 2007, 2:55 PM

Was kind of thinking about purchasing a pregnancy test. I talked to someone at BB and she informed me that it was normal. That was after me being about 2 days late though.

So now, I am wondering how many of you all have experienced the same thing.

After All, I wouldn't want to be NURSEDSIX!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER LOL. April 23 2007, 4:08 PM

lol,don't worry,everyone is different though.it happens with herbs too.Our body is responding to the changes,and the changes don't only include boob growth.It happens to a lot of people...But if it makes u feel better buy a test.But I'm sure it is nothing to worry about.wait a couple of days and stay calm dear.Nothing bad will happen.happy boobi growth..
SANDY

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Period Late on BB????????? April 23 2007, 5:29 PM

Yeah, it's quite normal. Some get their period early, some late. While on herbs I got my period about 2 weeks late. Then gradually the next month it was one week late, then the month after that a few days late. So the body has to adjust to the change of hormones.

LOL, I'm with you Nurse5, I dont want to be Ann6 either. Take care ladies

Charity
(no login) Re: Period Late on BB????????? April 23 2007, 6:00 PM

Bovine ovary can totally put your cycle out of joint, even for weeks. It's totally normal.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Period Late on BB????????? April 23 2007, 11:16 PM

I was normal the first 3 months, the 4th month about 10 days early, then last month right on time, but starting from the new date from the previous month. I don't know if the BO had anything to do with the early period though, since my body had certainly adjusted by then.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Period Late on BB????????? May 2 2007, 5:38 PM

This kind of thing is to be expected on any kind of bovine ovary. Don't be too concerned.

Does bo interfer with cycle?
July 1 2007 at 2:11 AM kieyah (no login)

Exactly one week ago I started taking DNE brand bo. Today is day 2 AF seems to have disappeared. I started thursday night, now less than 48 hours later it is gone. All day today, nothing. I am starting to get worried. Does the bo have anything to do with it? I am also doing GY's massage. Any idea what in the world is going on?

Author Reply
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does bo interfer with cycle? July 1 2007, 3:10 AM

Herbs and BO do interfere with our cycle. Just as taking BCP for the first time would. Your body has to get used to the hormones. It's also recommended to take any herbal/BO supplement on the first day of your cycle (period).

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does bo interfer with cycle? July 2 2007, 10:46 PM

thanks ann, so you don't think I am taking too much? I am taking 1 capsule/3x per day for a total of 1500mg per day.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does bo interfer with cycle? July 3 2007, 4:56 AM

I'm no expert but as you can see many women who take BO start at that dosage. And many have had BE with that dosage. I think Buffee was taking 2000mg a day and did have results with. In fawn's website (botanicalbeautylab) it states a minimum of 1800 to a maximum of 2400mg. Good luck to you. So I'd say yes it's fine but IF your body doesn't respond to it in a month or two just ramp up the dose by one more.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Does bo interfer with cycle? July 3 2007, 9:50 PM

I too take 1500mg a day, and I'm getting results.

I guess your menstrual cycle can get thrown out a bit when you start any kind of hormonal therapy, just like previous poster mentioned. Probably nothing to worry about.

Jennifer
(no login) Re: Does bo interfer with cycle? July 12 2007, 6:18 PM

Bovine ovary threw my cycle into utter chaos (but I believe that this is not unusual).

Pearl
(no login) Menstrual cycle December 15 2007, 10:55 AM

My cycle came 3 days early and lasted for 7 days! Not fun.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon