Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Advice, tips, suggestions...

Advice, tips, suggestions...
January 26 2007 at 7:07 PM lassysam (Login lassysam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have ordered some BO from Natures Harbor and though I am waiting for it to arrive I don't know anything about BO at all. Does anyone have any advice and information they would like to share for those of us who are just starting? Any little tidbit at all will be greatly appreciated!

Author Reply
lassysam
(Login lassysam)
SENIOR MEMBER before starting January 26 2007, 7:17 PM

Is there anything you ladies would recommend me doing in preparation before starting the BO?

Edit Message Delete Message

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Lassysam! January 26 2007, 9:30 PM

Hi Lassysam,

Sorry you haven't seen results with herbs after 5months, I hope the bo works for you. I would suggest doing a cleanse before starting another program since you've been on herbs for so long. Plus, it's been recommended to not mix certain herbs like fenugreek and fennel with bo so it would be best to try and get any left-overs out your system before starting I would think. You can find "Milk Thistle' in any drug/grocery store and it's about $5 bottle usually, it's a natural cleanser for the liver and I think that would help if you took that before starting the pills....preferably 2wks, but at least a week if you're impatient to start a new program. I also took a 3day break myself Jan 16th-20th and along with taking the milk thistle twice a day I drank a glass of water every morning/evening with a squeeze of lemon and about a teaspoon of epsom salts, which is a natural cleanser also and I stayed in the bathroom like 4-5x a day so it did clean me out a lot...but if you work I wouldn't recommend it or you won't get any work done for sure, plus everyone will think the bathroom is your new home or hiding place. Smile

The milk thistle should only be taken no more than 2wks at a time also.

Things like Saw palmetto and wild yam are okay to take with bo...as long as their not phytoestrogens. I would maybe suggest to start off without any of those and see if you get tingles/pains etc before adding something that you may not even need or something that may slow down results if you don't really need it. MAybe wait like 3-4 wks to monitor pains and such.

Body temperature with bo is very important...so I would say check your temp a few mornings in a row upon awakening just to see where yours stays at usually. Your temp should stay between 98.1-98.6 to help the pills be most effective. If your temp stays low below 98.1 you would then want to think about adding L-tyrosine and kelp to help bring it up. If you think your low temp is just due to poor circulation, then you could always just try something like cayenne or ginkgo biloba first to help improve circulation to see if that makes a difference, because those two things are usually easier to find in your local store. I always order my l-tyrosine/kelp from online.

Protein is also very important...I drink 2 protein drinks a day (whey protein isolate with 2% milk...whey protein isolate is supposed to be the purest form of protein as opposed to whey protein 'concentrate'. Wondebride has grown wiht protein drinks and without(but with enough protein in her diet) Emmie gets her protein drink from iherb.com and I get mine from walmart...it's 'six star body fuel, Advanced whey protein'. I can't remember where everyone else gets theirs or what brand.

Also here a piece of info that yvonne posted on the general reference page about how much protein we should be getting a day to help with growth:

"The important thing to bear in mind is that
if you are lacking in protein you cannot grow. The amount of protein you
need anyway, just for your normal daily requirement for good health, is 0.8g
per kg of body weight. Therefore, work out your weight in kilos and
multiply that by 0.8 for your daily protein requirement in grams. Ideally
you should then add at least 30g extra to cover any requirement for the
growth process. As mentioned above, your body must have protein if it's
going to grow."

I don't know if you were already massaging before but I believe this helps a lot (hency Tigerlily's results wiht massaging Smile and applying heat before/after massaging helps also if you have time.

That's all I can think of for now...please chime in anyone if I'm leaving something out or was wrong with anything I posted. Thanks ladies. Smile

Good luck Lassysam and welcome to the bo club! Smile

Anonymous
(Login lassysam)
SENIOR MEMBER so much good info January 26 2007, 10:18 PM

Thank you so much Michelle Choi! That was very nice of you to type all of that up for me! I think I will follow your advice on taking a break. I am a bit tired of being tired and feeling bloated and could probably use some time to normalize a bit. I got lots of pains and sensations, but in the end, just couldn't see a real difference in my boobies with the herbs. So I think I will try the BO, if it's easier that would be a bonus and if I feel better that would really be a bonus, but I guess there's always a chance that I won't feel well while taking BO, but I am going to think positive thoughts.
Also, I would like to try and lose some weight and I think because of that, I should try something else other than the herbs I've been taking.
That said, I am extremely excited to try BO!!!!!
This should be an adventure!
Are there any recommendations for taking BO in relation to your menstrual cycle? Do most women take it every day of their cycle or is there a time when they don't take it?
Also, are there any other things that a women should NOT take while on BO? I was thinking of using some PM cream if it ever comes in, but if it's better not to use it, then I'll just store it in my boobie box along with these herbs.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi lassysam January 26 2007, 10:56 PM

Your'e quite welcome. Smile Yeah I notice most women do complain of being bloated on herbs, knock on wood I haven't ever had that problem on bo in 11 months...only get the bloating once a month due to my periods. BO is taken everyday, but I have read of some women I think on the beboard taking it everyday except for either day 1 or 14 of their cycle just to give their body a break one day a month..that's also been done by women on herbs. So it's really up to you if you want to take a break here and there. I wouldnt' recommend long breaks on the bo, just from my personal experience, it seemed to slow down results for me whenever I took longer than 1-2wks breaks at a time.

Only the phytoestrogens are the ones that I know of that shouldn't be taken with bo...like fenugreek, fennel, hops and I think red clover is one?? I can't remember for sure on teh red clover, or the other ones that are phytoestrogens. But, things like wild yam, saw palmetto, damiana are okay. You can use anything externally for massages with bo, it's internals that are the problem. So your PM cream is fine to use along with the bo. MAtter of fact, I just rec'd my PM cream 2 days ago (Mirifem) and I'm hoping to get some results wiht that too. Smile So good luck to you when you start after your break and hope some of the bloating goes away for you. If you try the lemon/epsom salt drink thing that may take care of some of your bloating also. I also lost 2 pounds of drinking the lemon/epsom salt drinks after only 3days. That's another reason I cut my break short because I didn't want to lose more weight and lose the boobs too. Smile

Best of luck to you...let us know if you have anymore questions. Take care. Smile

Michelle

lassysam
(Login lassysam)
SENIOR MEMBER thanks! January 26 2007, 11:04 PM

Thanks a bunch! I may try the lemon epsom salt drink, however for now I am tired of running to the bathroom. So, we'll see.
You've been such a big help.
Now, I just have to wait and see how long it takes for the BO to come in.
I told my husband about the switch and he made a grimace and said, "BOVINE OVARIES?" with a disgusted face. I just laughed and "Yep!"
BO sounds better, I think.

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Welcome lassysam! January 26 2007, 11:33 PM

As usual Michelle is always so helpful.Wink I'm excited for you to try BO and start seeing some growth. If you are going to take whey protein be sure to mix it with skim/non fat milk so you'll be less likely to gain weight. BO by itself should not cause any weight gain. If you have any problems with pms or perimenopause symptoms you can try taking vitex/damiana as well with your BO. Both will help with hormone balance.

Good luck and happy BE

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

lassysam
(Login lassysam)
SENIOR MEMBER excitement January 27 2007, 2:11 AM

Thank you wonderbride for being excited for me and your well wishes. Smile
I already have been drinking whey protein shakes with 1% milk or I drink slim fast shakes which have 10 grams of protein.
I use to have PMS and the herbs did help me with that, but I've also had some brain fog, don't know what caused that, but I will probably have to do something about my body temp/ circulation. I'll probably take Gingko again and may need the kelp, l-tyrosine also we'll see. This weekend I will buy a regular thermometer, right now I have one that you put in your ear and I don't think it's very accurate. Everyone in the family seems to be cold blooded according to that thermometer. Smile
I am really looking forward to this new program. Part of the reason I am doing BE and this may sound bizarre to some, is that it just seems like a really cool science experiment. The idea of how the human body works is fascinating to me, and using supplements, and herbs to generate an outcome of some kind whether it is better health or growing boobs, or losing weight is also very fascinating to me, so it's part vanity motivating me and part "curiosity-see-if-it-works" type of thing.
It would also help me feel younger, so I suppose that is another part of my motivation. Having 3 teenagers teasing me has me quite perplexed at times. I love them to death though.
Here's to eating Cow ovaries and growing my own udders! Yipeee! ;D
Thank you also for making me feel at home and welcoming me. Smile

emmie
(Login emmiedee) hey lassysam! January 27 2007, 12:01 PM

i started drinking my whey protein with soy milk... drinking it with regular milk made me a bit gassy and a bit bloated, so i tried soy and havent had any of the problems. plus it adds a little soy to the mix...

let the big booby experiment continue! i am with you... if this works, then who is to say that we cant find the herbs that are the fountain of youth, or to get rid of lovehandles, or whatever??

i am lucky... no teenagers to torment me (though my friend makes fun of me that i eat what i call chocolate covered cow innards, because i told him that the bo pills remind me of tasting chocolate covered steak, but in a bad way), only a cat who looks at me like i have gone bonkers when i do my massages!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Lassysam January 27 2007, 5:06 PM

Good luck to you with BO! I started BB in November and lost something like 5-7 lbs the first month, I had an inital bloat when I added Saw Palmetto the second week, but it went away. I noticed that you drink slim fast also, I drink one a day in the AM with my first pill. If you want to add more protein, here is what I do, I pour it in an empty 16.9 oz water bottle, then I add 1/2 scoop of protein powder to it, shake it, then add a little milk or water. That way I get my breakfast, 20 grams of protein, and my daily chocolate and sugar without feeling guilty. I've tried several powders, but recently went back to the 6-star that Michelle mentioned, it taste better and cost less.

I have been meaning to get soy milk for like emmie for my evening protein shake, since that one I usually mixed with water until I found out you shouldn't take the BB pill with water. If I'm going to use milk, it might as well be soy, that will be my one boobie food of the day.

Emmie, what does soy milk taste like?

emmie
(Login emmiedee) soy milk January 27 2007, 5:13 PM

soy milk seems to depend on the brand. 8th continent is cheaper but even if you get plain it tastes funny... but silk soymilk (you can probably find it in the states, cause i can find it in my commissary and it appears to be an american brand) tastes almost like regular milk. i really like their chocolate milk actually... tastes like nestle quick almost! but make sure you get plain and not vanilla, because vanilla tastes like frosting... and the silk brand costs about the same as a regular carton of milk...

i never used to like soymilk, but i found it really depends on the brand... and about 7g of protein per serving, too...

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Soy Milk January 27 2007, 7:18 PM

Hey ladies,

Just read about the soy milk discussion and Sissy just wanted to let you know that one girl in particular that was on the bb pills was having really slow results and bb told her not to drink the soy milk with her pills anymore and then she started getting better results once she dropped the soy milk shakes. I don't know what the reason was behind that, but just thought I'd let you know in case the soy slows results with the pills...Emmie I don't know if it's just bb's pills in general that shouldn't be taken with soy or bo altogether.

Breast wishes ladies!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) fawn January 27 2007, 7:25 PM

actually fawn on the be board told me that soy is bad... because it can lower temp. something about the thyroid function...

you might be onto something, because my results were slower this month.

but im hooked on the soy milk! regular milk makes me bloat and sometimes gassy... no matter how nice the boobies get, its not that attractive if i cant stand upwind of anyone!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks Michelle January 27 2007, 9:37 PM

Ha, and I thought soy was good and I was feeling bad because I hadn't added it. I'm going to take your word for it because you talk to actual users. They should take that off their incredible lengthly instruction sheet (sarcasm), the little info they do give says ok to take with rice, soy, goat, 1%, skim milk. That's one less thing I have to worry about making sure I have!

lassysam
(no login) thanks guys January 28 2007, 12:38 AM

Yeah, I read that too, on the BE board, that soy lowers your body temp. I quit using EPO because of that also. My body is cold enough as it is.
And I bought a thermometer so I can check on my temp better.
I was trying out the Silk soy milk, and it wasn't bad, a bit strange at first, but really I was only drinking it for BE and then I read on the BE board that it lowers temps and since then I look at everything soy suspiciously now.
Thank you all for your kind wishes and sharing your tips. I really appreciate it. I like your idea Sissy, of adding some protein powder to the slim fast shake. I think I will try that.
Emmie, I understand about the looks the cat gives you! We have an indoor cat and she has quite the personality. She's much more intelligent than we all at first gave her credit for (you might keep this in mind with your own cat- laugh) Whenever I talk about her, she'll stop whatever she is doing, look at me and meow. It's kind of spooky actually. Smile It's like she really knows I am talking about her.
I got some of the 6 star protein powder this weekend. Does the kind that you get have creatine in it? Should I be concerned about consuming creatine? I noticed on the label it says that it has that in it. I haven't looked it up yet, but I figured one month on the stuff should be OK. Smile
I did my ab and thigh exercises yesterday and they are kicking my butt! I wish I hadn't spent the last 5 years on my computer and watching too much TV. I really should have been more active. My muscles feel like old elastic that crackles and stretches not bouncing back into shape...And the pain...I keep telling myself it should get better at some point. laugh.
Anyway, I am feeling very emotional today, I think it is herb withdrawals. I just feel like crying over anything.
Hope my BO pills don't take more than 3 weeks to come in.
Thank you guys for all of your support.

ROBIN
(no login) MIRIFEM & BO June 3 2007, 8:52 PM

CAN DO TAKE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Advice, tips, suggestions... June 4 2007, 1:55 PM

Lassysam... Are you saying EPO lowers body temp? I never heard that before and I take EPO!!! YIKES If that's true I don't want to lower my temp anymore than it is.

It is really hard to stay away from soy, it's in everything!!!!! I've been reading all my food labels and I can hardly find anything that doesn't contain some type of soy.

Bountiful breast users
May 5 2007 at 7:46 PM Paula Longstreet (Login butterfly40)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I wanted to inttoduce myself to you all.
My name is Paula and I am going toe starting BB next week (monday or tuesday) when it get's here.
I would like to welcome any avice anyone has for me in starting out!
I know the correct way to use it according to Cyd's blog.
I am "praying " for awesome results and I hope it happens quickly, as I get very impatient!!
Wish you all luck as well with your programs!

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Paula May 5 2007, 9:15 PM

Welcome and hope you do well with BB! Some get lucky and have growth the first month, others it takes time. It took me over 2 months to have measurable growth, and I'm glad I stuck it out. I'm now 5.5 months into BB. You have to be prepared for the long haul, that's the best advise right now. I suggest reading all the old post to learn what everyone has been through, it helps because most likely you'll experience the same issues. I still go back and read them. Good Luck, can't wait to hear how you do with it! -- Sissy

Paula Longstreet
(no login) growth time May 5 2007, 10:10 PM

Sissy, what have you grown so far in 5 months?
I will have to read your program and Sandy's also as she responded as well.
I did measure at 30 inches when I measured two weeks ago.
I also took a before picture.
I am expecting my BB pills early next week.I can't wait!
So, you take your temp first thing in morning, right?
What do you suggest as far as caffeine drinking>?
It is allowed I read but small amounts and not near your BB time?
Do you take your BB pills same time everyday?
Thanks for responding and the welcome!
I hope to learn more this.
I have been massaging with cocoa butter and vit E twice a day.
I mix natureday liquid with the cocoa butter lotion.
Are you massaging twice a day also?

Sissy
(no login) Re: Bountiful breast users May 5 2007, 10:50 PM

I've grown 2.5 inches so far, but it's not as much as it sounds like. I mainly have more fullness now, and went from a 34B to a 36B, now I fit into a 36C of the same bra. Can wear both, but the C is more comfortable. Regretably, I never took pictures, so it's a good thing that you did, even for yourself.

You can take your temp anytime, that way you get an idea at where your temp is during different times of the day. I was told from BB in the beginning that it's important that the temp is up when you take the pill, but honestly my opinion is if it's in your system working all day, you would want to try to keep it up all day. I do try to take mine around the same time, so now I'm at 9-10am, and 8-9pm. When I started it was 9am and 5-6pm. But if I know I will be busy, I take it earlier. Also, one night this week I fell asleep waiting for my late dinner to digest so I could take it. I woke up at 2am, I took it then. I think the good thing about being on a schedule is so that you get in the habit of taking it.

I drink 3-4 cups of coffee a day, 2-3 first thing, (but I make it half strength at home), then about an hour or so later I take the pill. I try to avoid coffee or tea within 1/2 or 1 hour of BB.

I never really did a great deal of massage. I do a few minutes in the morning after shower, and an additional 50-100 rotations during the day, but that's all. I tried the CB and Vit-E massage, and I shrank. I use Nivea skin firming lotion, it works for me. I should massage more, but I don't. I might start giving it more effort to give me a boost this month. I've been so busy, and not really putting in the effort. I have even neglected my protein this week, and I never do that. I also have had no pains this week, so I must be one who needs the extra protein in addition to my diet.

I know how excited you are, I was there not too long ago, the anticipation is crazy! It's exciting for me, cause when someone new starts, I can't wait to see how they do!

Paula Longstreet
(no login) support May 6 2007, 12:33 AM

Thank you Sissy, for being excited for me!
That means alot and I am grateful to have friends and support like this to keep me motivated.
I will keep you updated on the growth and the time in between too,for sure.
I hope you all don't mind if I have alot of questions.
I haven't noticed anything yet with the CB, only very soft breasts!
Maybe a little more fullness than usual because of pressure and attention I am paying to them!
My husband is supprotive, thank God!
I use to be so insecure because I am skinny (I have figure just not a very big chest, I weigh 112 lbs) and my husband would stare at other women and especially their breasts at the beach!
It's like, at least wait til I not around, yeesh!

He's getting better.
I just would like more up there, you know?
So, I feel good about myself and more confidence.
I feel confident in myself, just not so much if I am standing next to someone with huge boobs!!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bountiful breast users May 7 2007, 3:09 PM

Welcome Paula. I've been taking BB for approx 3weeks. I occasionally feel tingles but very few & far between. Still have low temp issues Sad I don't have any progress as of yet but I'll keep you all posted if...no... WHEN I grow!
Best of luck to you Paula!!!

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) lindyrose May 7 2007, 11:37 PM

Thank you for your support!
I am interested in your "growth" also.
So, you started 3 weeks ago?
You are just beginning, sort of, like me.
I am expecting my package tommorrow of pills.
I will start on Wed. the 9th.
I am keeping a journal also to track growth and cycles.
And a list of what I am taking and when.
I need to post it on the programs page.
Have you posted your program yet, Lindyrose?
I will check it out if you have!
Good luck to you all also!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bountiful breast users May 8 2007, 1:43 PM

No I haven't posted a program page yet. I was waiting to get some growth first. I should go ahead and at least post my stats. I'll do that soon...promise!

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) stats May 9 2007, 2:04 AM

I should post my stats too!
I will do that real soon also!
I will post after a week of use if I get anything worth posting.
But i will post my stats and what I am using.

Black Sheep
(Login ccuplady) Re: Bountiful breast users May 10 2007, 2:39 AM

Lindy - I have temp issues too. Have you tried liquid iodine? That was a suggestion. I havent' been able to try it yet, but I guess that's next.
Good luck!!!
CCup

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bountiful breast users May 10 2007, 1:46 PM

Hi Ccup

Yes, I do use the liquid iodine. It worked for a while but then my temp went back down. I'm really frustrated. I don't know how much is safe to take so I don't want to take too much.

Black Sheep
(Login ccuplady) Re: Bountiful breast users May 10 2007, 6:51 PM

You know, Lindy. I have been getting consistently low temps - very low, sometimes. I am starting to wonder if something about a digital thermometer isn't picking up my temp correctly. I have two at home and both agree that I'm between 95.5 and 97.4 degrees (usually closer to 97 - taking it throughout the day).

However, I show NO symptoms of thyroid problems otherwise, so I'm not too sure about all of this. On my husband's recommendation I went and bought an old-fashioned mercury thermometer (well, it is now an earth-friendly mercury subsitute). Pharmasist and all agree it is much more accurate. Have to leave it in for a minimum of 3 minutes, I leave it in for 5. I've done it twice today and have been 98.6.

Could be the warm weather. I just took my temp with the digital again and it says ...... the same - 98.6, darn - thought I was on to something. Well, maybe it is the Tyrosine and Kelp finally kicking in - I could be lucky. I will give you an update as I take temps with both over the next few days. It is important to monitor basal body temperatures, so that is what I'll be checking.

Good luck to all!!!!

Ccup

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) thermometors May 10 2007, 10:29 PM

I also have a digital thermomaeor, and it reads between 98.0 to 98.5 in afternoons.
I am bad and haven't done it yet in the morning before I get out of bed.
I'll start tommorrow as I am off work.
I got headaches yesterday and today.
Is that part of getting used to the bovine ovary?
They didn't last and went away rather quick.

Black Sheep
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Paula May 10 2007, 10:57 PM

I recall asking the same question about headaches when I first started, I think mine only lasted a couple of days, and it ws just when I took the pills. Hopefully it does not last for you either.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) headaches May 11 2007, 12:30 AM

happened for me too, but went away when I ramped down on the generic Bo.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) BO May 11 2007, 1:01 AM

OH, that is good it is common just not good when having a pounding headache ( even though it lasts for a minute or two!).
It should be gone in a day or so then.
I can deal with it.

How are you all doing on your BO?
Any positive changes latley?

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) bo May 11 2007, 10:07 PM

Hi all!
Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Mine was nice.
No work today!

Went out to dinner with mother in law and sister inlaw, and a few more inlaws.
My sister in law has really big breasts and it like I am so conscience if breasts and all,
I couldn't help staring!
I am not weird but just maybe alittle obsessed with this right now.
But she is on the chunky side.
So, I would rather be me ( nothing wrong with chunky!)
than be chubbier, and have big breasts and be chunky!
Don't nobody be offended please!
Just me.
I have tried to gain weight to be more curvier and I gain alittle and not where I want it!

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) hello May 12 2007, 3:40 PM

Lindyrose,
how are you doing on oyur BE?
Any changes as of lately?

I am doing good. I have been waking myself up early (like 4:30am on workday's) to take my BB pill then go back to sleep!
That way it seems like I don't have to wait so long to drink my coffee or eat!
I have a hard time waiting to eat or drink anything.
But it's working.
I am now actually into a routine.
I was wondering if anyone had any new experiences to share?

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bountiful breast users May 14 2007, 7:05 PM

Hi Paula,

I bet your so excited to finally start your pills. I don't have anything exciting to report unfortunetly. I am a little jealous of your temperature though!! j/k
My temp just doesn't want to stay up. I should prob go to the doctors (actually I was just there today, but for something else.) My mind really hasn't been on my breasts lately... in fact I'm wondering if I should just accept my size and forget it. They're nice... just not big. I just feel like I'm flushing BO down the toilet because of my temp's lately. A couple days ago I cleaned the whole house & worked up a sweat... took my temp and it was a measly 97.6
I'm a little down today so I'm sorry if I sound negative.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) temp May 14 2007, 11:05 PM

I am sorry you are feeling down, Lindyrose.
If you try the kelp,I think that would really help!
Or else L-tyrosine.It say's on Cyd's blog for BO to use either one-L-tyrosine or kelp.
They are both really good for raising temp levels.
I use the L-tyrosine myself as it works for me.
I use it in the morning before I get out of bed.
So, I know my temp is normal when I take my BB at 5:30am.
I have to be to leave for work at 6:20 is why i get up so early!
I wait like 1/2 hour to 1 hour before taking BB pill.

I think you should give either one a try if you haven't already, they can't hurt you.
The l-tyrosine also gives me energy.

Hope you get that temp up soon!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bountiful breast users May 15 2007, 7:24 PM

Thanks Paula. I'm sure it'll come back up. I just get frustrated because I spent a lot of $$ on the pills and I want them to work! Haven't had any tingles since that one day where I had them for hours. So much for my theory about the room temp pills & water haha who knows why it happened I just want to keep feeling them.

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Finally May 15 2007, 8:04 PM

Hey Paula-- I finally posted my program. Don't know if I have the nerve to post pictures though... maybe once I grow I'll do it.

Paula LOngstreet
(Login butterfly40) program May 15 2007, 10:47 PM

I will have to check it out!
I posted mine last week.
I am really nervous too, about posting pics.
Not too sure yet.
It would probably help though so people can see the growth when it happens.
I would wear a bikini though as I am not sure if I could do it otherwise.
How about you? I have started putting the pills out on my bedside table ever since you said that!
But i haven't felt the tingles yet!
I have alittle more fullness on the sides of breasts I haven't had before.
No tingles or anything yet, though.
Michelle Choi siad though, it was 2 1/2 weeks before she felt any tingles and it's been 7 day's for me.

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) HOORAY!! May 16 2007, 1:47 PM

my temp was 98.3 today baby!!!!
It's been almost 1mo on BB and no growth yet I just measured today. No more tingles either. I haven't been massaging because I had a mole removed around my armpit and it's rather sore, so when that heals I'm gonna start again... maybe that'll help?

Paula LOngstreet
(Login butterfly40) yah!!!!!!! May 16 2007, 2:03 PM

That is great, Lindyrose! glad to hear that!!!!!
You should be getting some kind of something soon!
Like some growth or fullness.
Maybe your kind of likeme, I haven't experienced any tingles yet either.
But last night i got soreness, which is good.
My breasts look fuller to me now.
Hope to hear from you soon!
I read you program too!
Nice.

White Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful breast users May 17 2007, 4:50 PM

Hey ladies...I just started taking generic BO about a week ago...i am taking 2 BO in morning along with saw palmetto kelp and l tyrosine and at night i take the same as the morning...which means each day i take 2000mg of BO...do you think that is too much?? would that cause no growth???what you think ladies?!?!

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER hi itspatience May 17 2007, 6:54 PM

Hello..The thing with the dosage is that every person responds to different ones..It is not too high.it is okay..But everyone here experiments with the dosage that helps with growth..If u use it for 3 weeks and had no growth then u can ramp up or down since that is an issue here,some need lower doses to grow..u have to be patient the firt month or so.then u continue with the dose that u found was best for u..Good luck

paula longstreet
(no login) Mirifem May 18 2007, 3:02 PM

Has anyone used Mirifem cream for massages and how do you like it?
What have you seen in results?
I just saw it on Fawns site for under $25.
Might get that.
I am usinf Natureday liquid drops and cocoa butter togther.
Want to see more growth though and trying to improve on the breast increase.

White Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful breast users May 22 2007, 4:28 AM

hey...i have used mirifem for like a month...i personally dont think it works and i hate using it because u have to avoid the nipple area or it gets lighter..i just bought the natureday cream since its their 2nd best product but i cant take their liquids because I am taking BO...i have taken their liquid but only for a month i didnt grow n i couldnt keep buying because it was a bit pricy...i hope everything works out for you no matter what u try to use...but i personally dont like the mirifem cream..good luck!

paula longstreet
(Login butterfly40) cream May 23 2007, 1:40 AM

Thank you for your advice White Sheep.
I think I will order the Blossom-s soap for now.
And continue to use the cocoa butter and natureday liquid combo.
It's working ok.
I still have contiuned fullness, but trying to get tingles to show me some growth is taking place!
Good Luck!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon