Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Doc says BO not good idea

Doc says BO not good idea if...
November 27 2007 at 6:54 AM Kim (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My doctor looked at the Bountiful Breast website, since I emailed her about my BE plans and wanted to know her opinion. She noticed how they only cover the positive effects and don't have the warnings about their product for us to view. She said natural hormones are not as dangerous as synthetic ones, but if I had breast cancer in my family history, she would not recommend using BO. I just had a mammogram done, and it would seem to be a good idea for us on this program to keep current on pap smears and mammograms...just to be on the safe side.

Author Reply
Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09) Re: Doc says BO not good idea if... December 2 2007, 4:31 PM

So it sounds like it would have the same risks as if you were taking bcp.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) BCP vs BO December 11 2007, 8:48 PM

I sure hope BO is more permanent than the "growth" from BCP. When the added hormones are stopped from BCP, the breast enlargement vanishes. For me, anyway.

Lingering Dusk
(no login) I am about to cry after doctor's visit December 14 2007, 8:09 PM

I went for a pap smear and breast exam, I told my doctor about the bovine ovary and pituitary supplements. He says "you really shouldn't mess around with your hormones!" and said there has never been any published clinical trials for NBE from BO. I told him that it is just for a few months, and he says that is still enough time to develop blood clots or be in danger of stroke, as well as a number of complications! He said birh control hormones are low and controlled as well as studied and proven safe enough to use. I feel like crying, maybe it is not worth it just for slightly fuller breasts. Maybe augmentation is the way? YEAH RIGHT my body won't like implants, I know that ...

I feel mad at men right now for wanting big breasts. Seems hopeless

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Doc says BO not good idea if... December 21 2007, 9:15 PM

Hmmm... its society really. They tell us men should like big boobs, boys grow up with that and that's what they desire. Well, actually I'm not sure they care as much as we think they do, but that is popular opinion HOWEVER you must want big boobs too, or you wouldn't stick it out. I'm only doing this because I want to feel better about myself - I like big boobs, not huge ones but C cups would do nicely. It's not like I can't get blokes even with my A cup, I just like bigger boobs. Want to be able to wear dresses well, and I want my boobs to match my arse - I don't like feeling curvy from the waist down.

re bovine news info
November 1 2006 at 9:36 AM Anonymous (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to take BO please read this first, www.prwatch.org/prwissues/1997Q3/swallow.html

Author Reply
Julie
(no login) Re: re bovine news info November 4 2006, 8:04 PM

That's a good find. Let's post anything else we can find here, as there seems to be a shortage of any real information on the subject.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon