Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My realization around bras

So, yesterday I was looking at some pictures in google about C-cup girls, for my visualization therapy (so I can picture the breast in me) and I was surprised because most of their breast looked really weird to me. I mean, the only breast I have ever seen naked are mine, which are small, round and firm. While those where firm, but kinda like an oval, and big.

I started wondering how, then, could big breast look so round and circle when I saw females on the street. And I realize, that's what bras are for.

LOL

I know it might sound stupid, but being a small size I always thought bras where just useful for covering nipples. Since, after all, what could I possible be "hanging" from there if there was noting to be lifted with the bra. I even though about never again using bra, being a waste of money.

After this realization, I only hope I can grow big enough to be able to experience the bra real use for myself.

I guess bra's perspective is different according to your size.

lol sometimes breasts can look really round without a bra on...but usually that means they're fake Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon