Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

How to take bovine ovary

How to take bovine ovary
April 10 2007 at 6:48 PM Ann5 (Login Ann5)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read that you were using BB the wrong way. Could you please tell me what was the wrong way?

Author Reply
Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys) Re: Melissa April 10 2007, 7:08 PM

Ann,

When I started taking BB last year they told us to NOT take the pills with water that it would deactivate them, drink them with your protein shake and if they upset your stomach you COULD take them with food, also when I wasn't growing at 3 months still I was told I could take 3 pills a day instead of 2.

Now we find out we were given wrong info by someone who doesn't work there anymore, you are supposed to take them with water, water actually activates the pills. Also NO food, take them on an empty stomach, food blocks their absorbtion, wait an hour or two before or after eating to take them. And NO MORE than 2 pills a day as more than 3 will give you a growth spurt which it did for me but then stall your growth and quit working! Which it did for me . . . and also do not take your suppliments, L-Tyrosine, kelp etc., at the same time as you BB pills.

Also we have found out that you are supposed to use NON flouride toothpaste as well.

Hope this helps!
Melissa

Edit Message Delete Message

L
(Login ccuplady) I'm Confused April 11 2007, 4:11 AM

Ok, now I'm a bit confused. I was going to buy Fawn's BB Type product (BO and Pituitary and Kelp). Her botanicalbeauty site says to take BO with a protein shake. Which info is correct?

Thanks for helping a new member!
L

Edit Message Delete Message

Anonymous
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Melissa April 11 2007, 11:59 PM

Ohh, I see. Thanks for the info.

L,
That's a good question. But maybe she just got the info. at the same time as BB. So she needs to correct it. Hopefully fawn will answer, if not maybe we could post a new thread to get her attention.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) correct way for botanical beauty BO May 8 2007, 1:57 AM

You probably have an answer by now, but here is one again anyway!
Fawn states to take her BO with food or protein shake.
And to take it 3x a day at 1800 to start with.
It is very different than BB.
Also you can take l-tyrosine with it, also.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon