Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Beginnings

I'd love a C or D by Christmas. I get a solid C with immediate swelling in how bra's fit, but the tape tells me i swell to a D. I'm going to go with fit though. It holds like that for a couple of hours before it starts to go back down.

Using CL domes, as the medium is waaay to small now, and at the current rate of swelling, the CLs won't last much longer. If only they could be as big as they are when in the cups all the time!

Thanks re skin/ nipples. Its ok, not creepy. I moisturise a lot, drink a lot of water and also ave the pale irish skin thing......I'd love to be 24/7 tanned but there ya go.

ZOMG! I'm now measurung as a constant 34c, now the bra's in the size a little loose, but tighten the straps and they fit! so I'd put it as a small C, big B, as my b-cups are gone to tight. yay.

the multi vit, collagen, whey protein and amino seem to be helping (i thikn) if nothing else, they are making my skin, hair and stuff far better. I've been told i look younger and more firm of skin recently.

That could also be the moisturising creams.....i'm a happy bunny Smile with swelling I'm hitting a small D cup! and it holds for a few hours after

have also added flax seed oil, but its to early for that to have an effect yet.

Wow!! You seem to respond really fast! I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Big Grin You'll be a D in no time!

hopefully, its kinda stuck at the moment, but I've been losing weight so its good that none has come off my boobs Smile

I'm counting it as a win......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon