Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bovine NBE info

Bovine NBE info
February 23 2007 at 12:06 AM wantmorecurves (Login wantmorecurves)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bovine Ovary Extract - There are no published studies of the safety or effectiveness of bovine ovary extract in humans. Unlike the other herbs discussed here, websites selling the product say that bovine ovary extract stimulates the pituitary gland resulting in an increase in prolactin and growth hormone levels.

If this is true, there are potential risks. Prolactin is a hormone that rises almost ten-fold during pregnancy to stimulate breast development and milk formation. High levels of prolactin can cause infertility, irregular menstruation, reduced libido, and possibly increase the risk of stroke.

Growth hormone is needed to stimulate growth in children. High levels of growth hormone in adults who don't need it can cause the development of diabetes, abnormal growth of bones and internal organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).

Author Reply
amy
(Login sparklegirl167) Re: Bovine NBE info February 23 2007, 12:32 AM

Thanks for that info. I'm assuming you aren't taking it then. Wha has been working for you? I want my boobs to grow, but its def not worth it to me to take any health risks. I'm wondering if really surgery is the best route, or just accepting myself how i am. I really want to try the bovine ovary, but that stuff scares me.

wantmorecurves
(Login wantmorecurves) Re: Bovine NBE info February 23 2007, 2:06 AM

I feel exactly as you do. I am still in the research mode. I would like surgery but am afraid of the risks.
I also don't like the fake look of implants.
I am trying to decide between the herbal enhancers or the bo. I keep looking at the BB website and ALMOST ordering but I am afraid of the safely of taking cow ovaries.
It seems scarey yet some seem to have done well on it.
There is a woman on there "Cyd" who has her email address listed and did respond. She also has a blog website of her own about her program she followed. She states she did for 4 months and was done and kept the growth. She looks good.
She says she had no side effects. I did buy an herbal blend called Breast Solutions Complex at Walgreens in the herb section and I have taken that for a couple of days.
I do seem larger but it is also my pms time. So it could be mostly from that. What do you think? Have you tried anything yet?

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bovine NBE info February 23 2007, 7:35 AM

Of course bovine ovary is dangerous - that isn't exactly a big surprise. You are eating the ovaries of a cow, think about that, and no tests or studies have ever been done to determine the effects of that. What does it do to you? Nobody knows and very few companies would sell a product in those circumstances, which is why there are so few suppliers of bovine ovary.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Bovine NBE info February 24 2007, 7:53 AM

Ok, we all get it already!!!

I don't think it's necessary for these repeated posts. It seems like lately this forum has been clogged with the same BO stuff by the same people. And it's not even about any new info. that could be of any use to anyone here.
It may be dangerous but the girls taking BO are aware of what they're getting into i'm sure.

I like my big breasts
(no login) Think Again June 14 2007, 9:21 PM

I don't think you all have the fact on Bovin. One comment that I disagree with is the it is dangerous. If you eat meat your are injesting all kinds of hormones that are put in the cows diet so they produce more milk. Think about it, have you noticed that girls are getting breast development a lot earlier than they use to! Its not weither it is safe it is how much can I take and be OK. So start out with a little bit and go up from thier. Might I recommend you go to GNC and get some NO2. Take 2 capsules one in the morning and one at about 1:00pm. NO2 opens up your blood vessels and allow the stuff to go to work. Doing a light work out is good as well. Think beyond the nay sayers and so your own studies. Just a suggestion anyway!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bovine NBE info June 14 2007, 10:25 PM

That is so nice to hear. I also was very concerned before starting BO but now i really don't feel I'm doing anything dangerous.If we think about it we have risks from so many other things too.At least now i'm trying to eat a healthier diet thanks to NBE Smile Good luck to u all.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) my two cents. June 15 2007, 3:26 PM

Well, here is my two cents. I don't believe any of us on this board have died yet...have we? Speak up if you have... ;-)
Also, I think people have been taking BO or ingesting similar, longer than this forum...and not once have we heard anything negative...yet... but think about it...what a headline...."Woman dies trying to get big boobs" the press would be all over it...so I think I can safely assume that it hasn't happened. Also, many cultures have been eating almost all of an animals parts for long periods of time, and most of the documentation shows that this can have health benefits. Organ meats have more nutrients than other parts.

That aside...here is my personal experience. I have always been very in tune with my body. When I take herbs, or medicines or anything, I react strongly. With medications I will generally get all the side effects. So, I know within one dose of something if it will make me ill. I started nbe with herbs. After 6-9 months of feeling like hell and gaining 15 lbs, mostly cellulite...yet getting some result which made me keep on...I switched to BO. Aside from an initial headache that I got from taking a larger dose, I have had no ill effects from the bo. It seems to be much milder and nourishing to my system. This could just be an individual response, but I feel like my body would tell me if this was a bad supplement for me.
Also for reference. I have low thyroid. I have tried to take herbs for this problem, that did nothing but give me a headache and make me feel ill. My Dr. had me try a "raw thyroid" which is just what it sounds like, thyroid processed either from pig or cow (I prefer cow) and this supplement helps my thyroid function properly without shutting it down, like thyroid medications do.
Anyway, lets all keep helping each other...I think personal experiences help as well as scientific data.

Valerie
(no login) Re: Bovine NBE info July 1 2007, 4:52 AM

I learned that prolactine isn't even in bovine ovary- thank goodness, since my breasts didnt grow much while pregnant.

Susan
(no login) BO July 27 2007, 4:17 PM

Thanks Myjourney for your post. You really explained it well.

I've been on bountiful breast for 8 weeks now, and am having fantastic
results.
No side effects...only quite a bit more firmness in my breasts.
(I can tell where the firm breast tissue begins now, for the first
time in my life). Before, they just sorta lay there. Now, I am
beginning to see just a hint of roundness without a bra on...and with
a push-up bra...its a wow.

I wish I could find it again, but I read a medical report that stated
that bovine ovaries are no more harmfull to the body than eating any
other type of beef organ. In other words, they felt is was not harmful.

How have your results been?

Susan
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon