Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Ovarian breast supplements - seems like a huge amount

Ovarian breast supplements - seems like a huge amount
July 18 2007 at 6:52 PM Kinky Cowgirl (Login kinky.cowgirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy to have discovered this forum and have been reading it and the program page too. I notice that the amount of ovary supplement taken is often as much as 1500mg daily. To me that seems like a HUGE amount. When I first heard of this glandular therapy idea I'm sure what I read then was 150mg daily and not 1500mg. I'm sorry to repeat myself but 1500mg seems like a awful lot. How many pills a day is that? I just hope that nobody here starts turning into a cow! Are you sure you're not taking too much, as I'm nervous about consuming the ovary in that kind of quantity? Is anyone taking a modest amount and if so have you got results?

Author Reply
Moo
(no login) Howdy July 18 2007, 9:33 PM

1500mg daily equals 3 pills per day, anyway of the DNE brand.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ovarian breast supplements - seems like a huge amount July 18 2007, 10:44 PM

Moooo Mooooooo!!!

LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist. No, many of us are not turning into cows. I felt more like a cow when I was breast feeding than now by just taking cow ovaries.

Lost Sheep
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER wow July 19 2007, 12:34 AM

wow if that were true those of us who have had results would be draggin their boobs on the floor! no for most ladies 1500mg isnt enough. im taking 2000mg and no boobs. Sad but i noticed that i am no longer experiencing extremely painful menstrual cramps like i used to. they have disappeared completely. so boobs or no boobs its definatly worth it to me!

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: Ovarian breast supplements - seems like a huge amount July 19 2007, 4:06 AM

No, it's not huge, it's a normal amount. Comparing milligrams of drugs is like comparing apples and oranges. What's high for one substance isn't necessarily high for another substance, it does not work this way. 150mg of BO would be worthless. The pills are 500mg each so people normally take 3 to 4 per day, as for me it's 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Julia
(no login) Re: Ovarian breast supplements - seems like a huge amount July 20 2007, 7:05 PM

You can always start with a low amount and increase as you go along, once you're satisfied that there are no ill effects.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon