Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thyroid issues and breast development

I am not on these boards much because I became pregnant and am now breastfeeding, but when I was dabbling in NBE, I found that I may have had some thyroid issues, I have had my levels tested twice, just prior to pregnancy and all was within 'normal' range and then again at 4 months postpartum, which showed my TSH levels are off, I am suppose to get retested next month, to recheck. I am just wanting others to know that this could be reason their program may not be working. One symptom of thryoid issues is low temperatures, which i have and would make things like BO less effective. Currently my goal is to finish nursing my baby, get the rest of my excess weight off, and pursue the possibility of getting on thryoid meds if my thyroid issues persist and then go for NBE again.

http://www.medicalonly.com/2007/10/22/br...th_thyroid

I purchased the book below and saw an interesting photo of a woman who was treated with armour and went from no breasts to developed ones. (probably flat chested to a b cup or so)

http://www.21centurymed.com/?page_id=12

Most women think that if they get tested and they come back within normal range that it means nothing is wrong with their thyroid, but you are now proof that you can be having problems with it long before the test will back it up.

I'm glad you finally got some proof and hopefully now can get your thyroid back on track.

Mel

Usually people who have 'thyroid problems' have a perfectly normal thyroid, but their liver does not convert enough thyroid hormone into a biologically active form. So they have all of the symptoms of hypothyroidism while having normal TSH and T4 and the doctor tells them they are normal. I would ask for a saliva test of T3 and reverse T3. I'd think long and hard about armour, it can be a life sentence.

I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism 7 years ago. Prior to that, I experienced symptoms for 33 years, but all tests were in normal range. That's because TSH tests are ineffective and most doctors are not adept at diagnosing this disease. A radiation uptake test is more conclusive.

I have found that NBE is a bit different if you have this condition, and that my growth did not respond to PM and all the techniques others in this forum were having success with.

I suggest you stay away from any supplements that affect your hormones, as our hormones are already out of balance and this method could result in more damage to the thyroid.

The only thing that has worked for me is the Noogleberry and Progest (natural progesterone cream). I recently downloaded Blake Talks and am seeing some progress again (after a 4 week stall and decrease in growth).

One thing is for sure if ou have a thyroid condition, DO NOT take pueraria mirifica PM as this WILL cause a breast decrease as it did for me.

I am going to do more research on supplementing with iodine for breast issues. At this point, I am only using a PC, I have a noogleberry but my life is a bit hectic to use it atm. I am finding lots of interesting things on iodine deficiency and it link to breast cancer and fibrocystic breasts (not to much on under developed breasts, though I am betting money that there is a link it just hasn't been studied) Anyway, I may try some transdermal iodine treatment on my smaller breast and see if it helps even me out. Right now I am using pc 1 time a day on the right side only, have only started a few days ago. Will keep this post updated on anything I find regarding iodine supplementation.

i ran across that picture too. http://www.jcrows.com/hypothyroidism.html I have always have lower body temperature, cold hands and feet in winter, very bad sleeping problem since teens.I am thinking to take iodine to see if it will help my symptoms.

@em2727 has the iodine helped at all? I just started taking it 3 days ago

(04-02-2013, 07:31 PM)littlebra Wrote:  i ran across that picture too. http://www.jcrows.com/hypothyroidism.html I have always have lower body temperature, cold hands and feet in winter, very bad sleeping problem since teens.I am thinking to take iodine to see if it will help my symptoms.

My first post. Just join in today although I have been reading the board for over 3 weeks.

I have hypothyroidism for over 25 yrs. I had one gland removed 18 yrs ago due to multiple tumor like feel around my neck. 3 months ago, my family doctor told me it is gone...! It sounds very impossible. I took synthroid for 8 yrs and the last 10 yrs I skipped the pills after tests showed it was too low. I guess it could due to what I ate / drink: a lot of kelps (seaweed wraps from Sushi - get from any Asian Supermarkets) and Orange Juice.
Stay away from stress. Stress makes the whole thing worsen. Do some Taichi Smile it will helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon