Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a little lost..

I suppose I should mention, when I was 19 I tried Breast Success for a grand total of like.. a month and a half haha. But in college I wasn't really one to keep a daily regimen up very well, so pretty much dropped it out of laziness and forgetfulness. HOWEVER within that short amount of time I was on it, I had very tender breast tissue and they swelled a teeny bit, which, from my understanding, is (or was) a good sign, esp since normally you don't see results before the first 2 months?

So I'm back to looking into herbal supplements for breast growth.. and have to say, herbal supplements and massaging are sort of the only things I feel comfortable trying atm. Do you guys think I should give Breast Success another try or would someone recommend "cutting out the fluff" of these factory pills and be willing to direct me to a personal herbal supplement program that might mimic better what Breast Success has in it?

I know most people would say it wouldn't hurt to try one and if it doesn't work.. try another, and normally I would agree, however I'd really.. really like to do something that gave me results before next summer.. I'm getting married then Smile With that being said, I know just because of how I react to things... I'd rather try something that didn't work period than worked and then I lost results if I stopped taking it... I don't think I could handle that disappointment :/ But I also don't want to be taking a maintenance dose for the rest of my life either.. as I'm still slightly paranoid about permanent dosages of anything for fear of future complications.

SO with all that being said, I'll still be looking around, but really wanted opinions from people if they think there might be a better choice out there for me.. thoughts, anyone?

Oh yea, I had an intro post but for a recap:

23y.o.
5'5"
108 lbs
32AA-A ish

Also forgot to mention... according to a site I was directed to for a quick "hormone balance test" I may have slightly decreased progesterone levels or overproduced estrogen lvls... again slightly as most of my "symptoms" seem pretty mild.

Breast Success didn't work too well for most of the women here who tried it, but if it works for you why not stick to it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon