Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

To Alley69 - BO in Australia

To Alley69 - BO in Australia
March 15 2007 at 2:26 AM Donna (Login sadkow)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Alley,

Saw your post about DIM in Australia and wondered if you are taking BO and if you had any trouble getting it into Australia. I have been looking into BO (currently on Wonderup) but haven't seen any info on here about anyone in Australia using it. If you are taking it, which brand are you getting? Any info you can give me would be appreciated, as this is definitely some thing I want to try.

Author Reply
Alley
(Login Alley69) BO in Australia March 15 2007, 6:34 AM

Just read your program page. How expensive was WU to purchase considering the exchange rate etc?

Also why are you considering changing to BO with such good growth that you have had?

As far as I know BO is not banned in Australia. Australia is probably one of the last countries that places bans on things.

Alley
(Login Alley69) BO in Australia March 15 2007, 6:47 AM

Hi Donna.

I originally posted a long message to reply to you but I don't know where it went. If it does not show up within a day I will post again for you. Have asked you questions in the meantime.

Thanks.
Alley.

Alisha
(no login) Re: To Alley69 - BO in Australia March 15 2007, 9:28 AM

I think you'll find that you cannot import bovine ovary into Australia without an import licence and that an import licence for that kind of material would be hard to get. However that does not mean that bovine ovary is banned, only that the import of it is controlled. Besides anyone can get AUSTRALIAN bovine ovary, because that is not controlled at all.

Donna
(Login sadkow)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks ladies March 15 2007, 10:18 AM

To Alley - just noticed that you said in another post that you are using BO, but I wondered where you got it from and if you had any trouble getting it into Aus. Wonderup works out at about $66 aud per bottle (1 months supply - no extra for postage). I have just ordered another two bottles which will make 6 months supply, but I was very interested in trying DNE BO (so cheap in comparison to WU - something like $12.00 aud a bottle) after that if I can get it into the country. Sounds like people are having very good success with BO, but without some of the side effects of herbs. I haven't had too many problems with WU except a bit of a pot belly that I didn't have before (nothing major though) and yes, I have had a bit of growth.

To Alisha - do you know of an Australian source of BO? That would certainly get past the import problems if it is available here?

Thanks again for your replies and good luck to both of you with your programs!!!!

Alisha
(no login) Re: To Alley69 - BO in Australia March 15 2007, 11:00 AM

A friend of mine works for the quarantine dept and they are very strict about what can be allowed into the country. I can understand that - after all Australia is UNIQUE and SPECIAL and let's do everything to keep it that way. You can be fined for importing bovine ovary without a licence. But as I said this doesn't affect AUSTRALIAN bovine ovary, though off hand I don't know of any seller here. However Australia is not short of cows, so we shouldn't be short of cow ovaries either. If you think about it we shouldn't really need to import anything from a cow.

Alley
(Login Alley69) BO in Australia March 16 2007, 12:14 AM

I don't know what happened to the thread I posted but it disappeared. Anyway I bought a 9 month supply of Bountiful Breast in November 2006 and paid for it via credit card over the internet. I ordered this because it was on special at the time. The goods arrived about 10 days later, it was checked by customs and allowed into the country. I have never heard of BO being banned in Australia, and I can guarantee that if I order it again I will receive it no worries.

I thoroughly checked into BO with my Mum before ordering as she had a work colleague whose daughter took BO some years back and had great success, from a A to a C cup. Mum worked in the area of cell research so she has some clue as to what goes on.

Have taken 2 BB pills a day, a protein shake every two days, and 1 kelp and 1 L-Tyrosine every 2 days. Have grown an inch so far and the results have stayed (no shrinkage). I have heard it is a long process and good results should show within 1 year.

Have tried herbs and BG Plus but found I was getting bloated etc. Have not had bloating or any other side effects on BO. Plus I do not want to pump my body full of different herbs (too many side effects and you have to eliminate one herb at a time to find out which was is causing the side effect).

I do not massage but rub a bit of lanolin cream into breasts every few days. My right breast used to be non existent but has nearly caught up with the left which is growing too.

I wanted to find out about DIM-Plus or anything else that can supplement and give the growing a bit more of a boost.

Know anything that can help??

Have read Chelle Choi's program and seen the results. Hopefully I will obtain those results. I think what everyone has to realise is that it is a long process and that not everything will work for everyone.

Happy growing.
Alley.

Apple
(no login) which brand's potein drink did you take?? March 18 2007, 12:59 PM

Hi, where did you get your potein drink?? Are they power? I have some trouble to find it...btw, I am in Australia as well, and I ordered BB last week...still waiting for it...hope it will arrive soon...Smile

Apple

kate
(Login BObabe) re: protein powder March 18 2007, 2:17 PM

Hi apple!

Regarding protein supplements, especially if you don't consume enough in your diet, seems to be important.

I personally prefer powdered (which you then add to water, milk, ets...)to make a shake. Love adding berries or banana to make it super yum :0)

Whey Protein is the most often recomended and I always look for a pure isolate, as opposed to concentrate, as it is not heat treated, maintains the most "integrity " of the product.

I'm not sure what your options are there (I'm in Canada) but here there is literally a glut of options in this regard. I look for: Whey Isolate, low carb, no aspartame, at least 20g/ serving, and keep it to 100-120 cal/ serving. This is my preference and hope it helps a bit!

(Oh should tell you that when I used concentrate, I had alot less in the tingle department!)

Alley
(Login Alley69) To Apple March 19 2007, 12:28 AM

Whey isolate protein is best bought in powder form. You can buy it from any health food store, body building store or order it from the internet at www.myopure.com.au.

Be careful because there is whey isolate and whey concentrate. Make sure you buy the whey isolate.

If you don't want to pack on the kilos make sure you drink it with low fat milk.

Apple
(no login) Thanks~~ March 19 2007, 11:44 AM

Thank you Kate and Alley for the info....

Still waiting for the BB....

Good luck to me and to you all....Smile

Apple

Anonymous
(Login fawnmarie) Re: To Alley69 - BO in Australia April 1 2007, 7:03 PM

I have sent BO to customers in Australia, but it makes me nervous.

It's terribly expensive to ship.

Fawn

Fawn - RE: BO to Australia
April 2 2007 at 7:23 AM Donna (Login sadkow)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Fawn, I have been trying to find out if anyone in Australia is able to get Generic BO without any probs. Just wondering if any of your customers in Aus have had any probs receiving their orders from you. I am currently taking WU but would really like to try BO,(doesn't seem to have the bloating and others probs that some people get from herbs). I know that some girls are getting BB in Australia, but haven't heard from anyone on here that is getting generic. Are you still sending BO to Australia and can you email me with prices and shipping costs if you are?

Thanks - Donna

Author Reply
Lost Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) BO in Australia October 31 2007, 2:36 AM

Just wanted to bump this thread, does anyone have any information on BO or BB in Australia? I don't think it's very customs friendly..

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia October 31 2007, 9:23 AM

BO can't be shipped internatinally.I don't know about BB but Fawn doesn't ship BO outside the US.good luck!

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER RE: BO to Australia October 31 2007, 11:10 PM

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I have been able to get Porcine ovary into Australia - it is from DNE and I got it about two weeks ago. It took about two weeks to arrive and cost just over $20aud for shipping. A sticker was attached to say that it had been opened by customs, don't know if it makes a difference that it was pork and not bovine, but I'm sure there have been some posts previously about ladies getting BO in to Aus. I have been wanting to try this for quite a while, but was worried about customs stopping it - it's not very expensive from DNE so figured I didn't have much to lose if it was stopped - very glad I tried now, planning to start taking it at the weekend. I think there were some posts during the last year about ladies in Aus selling BO that they didn't want anymore and I think it was BB and BO from DNE, so people have been successful in getting it here before. Good luck if you decide to go down this route!!!!

(.)(.)

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 1 2007, 8:59 AM

Why does anyone need to import this stuff anyway? Surely there are plenty of pigs and cows in Australia.

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 2 2007, 8:39 AM

I was able to get PO into Australia recently too.
My package wasn't opened, but one package (cant remember what I ordered) previously had been opened.
In Australia, EVERY package coming in gets screened.

The best advice I can offer is to go with DNE...atleast they're a more reputable company than an ebay seller.

*much luck and love for all!*

Lost Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 2 2007, 9:05 AM

Scorpio41 - thanks for your input and sharing your experience. From what I have gathered, some BO that is imported goes through, but others do not and are either seized by customs or are returned to the seller (as Fawn has told me). I emailed a few BO sellers on ebay and half said that there wouldn't be an issue, but the other half said there is a major customs issue in Australia with this item. I also contacted AQIS and checked the AQIS site and from what I have gathered, it seems as though yes, you do need an import license to get this stuff in *legitimately*. Other than that, it seems to me that the BO that goes through is more a matter of luck than anything else.

As for porcine ovary, I haven't actually thought about that, I dont know whether there is a difference there.
It seems as though PO is safer to get through to Australia than BO is so far... anyone else have any experiences with this matter?

Wooly Sheep - Yes there are certainly plenty of cows and pigs in Australia but if you could notify me of any dealer within Australia that sells BO or PO that would be of extreme help as the only place I have seen to sell this stuff is overseas.

Alisha
(no login) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 2 2007, 9:54 PM

The import of BO is not allowed in Australia and any customs officer doing his job properly will stop it.

lucyjuicy
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 3 2007, 7:42 AM

Hmm interesting.. so it seems as though since the customs officers opened and checked the PO package and released it, PO must be allowed, and BO not... Strange but I guess I'll have to look into PO more..

Alisha
(no login) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 3 2007, 9:36 AM

I'm sure that PO is not allowed either. A fully knowledgeable customs officer would have stopped it.

Joan
(no login) Re: Fawn - RE: BO to Australia November 5 2007, 8:59 AM

These items should not be imported into Australia unless a valid import licence has been obtained. Most sellers of these items know very well that goods of this kind sent to Australia are often returned.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon