Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's share.........

I thought it would be nice to share our experiences so it will help us all, so we know how things work, and what to expect.

1. What NBE you are doing.
2. How long you have been doing it for, and do you have any change/growth.
3. When did you first notice any change/growth.
4. What do your breasts feel like. And do they feel like that 24/7, or do they only feel like that every so often through the day, or a few days a week, etc.

My experience is:
1. Steve G Jones hypnosis (gold recording), together with high speed subliminal and binary daytime affirmation.
2. 3 weeks, 5 days.
3. About 5 days after I started the hypnosis I noticed my breasts felt fuller/swollen, and a few days later my breasts felt like they were growing, I had a 'feeling' in them. But about 2 weeks into this everything just stopped - no feeling and no fullness. So in theory, for the past 2 weeks I have had nothing. Everything is back to normal.
4. When I had the feeling, it wasn't there 24/7, but I would get the feeling every day on and off, between 5 minutes and probably 4 hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon