Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

refridgeration

refridgeration
May 7 2007 at 4:04 PM lindyrose (Login lindyrose)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I took out my morning BB pill out of the fridge and put it beside my bed so I could take it in the morning (too lazy in the morning to go all the way downstairs and get it from the fridge) I've been feeling tingles all morning. Maybe it's just a coincidence but I wanted to share Smile

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: refridgeration May 7 2007, 4:14 PM

That's so nice..Finally having those feelings back.U must be happy.Hope that those tingles give u real growth this time..Good luck..

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: refridgeration May 7 2007, 5:44 PM

That's exactly what I do so I don't have to get out of bed!!! Works fine for me.

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: refridgeration May 7 2007, 7:01 PM

I've felt tingles before but only for a few seconds at a time. This has been going on for hours. Maybe it doesn't need refrigerated????

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) BB refridgeration May 7 2007, 11:26 PM

I would like to know if it does need refridgeration, because mine are coming tommorrow!
When I get them do they go in the fridge when I open them?
I am not sure now if that is happening to you lindyrose!
That is awesome!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: refridgeration May 8 2007, 1:38 PM

My instructions said to keep it in the fridge. The more I think about it, it's probably because my water was room temp instead of ice cold right out of the fridge. Maybe that activated it more effectively??

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: refridgeration May 8 2007, 11:33 PM

My revised instructions don't say anything regarding storage, my original instructions said "cool dark place". Have they revised them yet again? I do keep mine in the fridge, I also keep my coffee there for freshness, but the BB warehouse and FedEx trucks are surely not refridgerated?

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: refridgeration May 9 2007, 12:39 AM

Refrigeration will help you keep a large supply for a long time, but the bottle you are currently using probably doesn't have to be kept refrigerator.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) fridgerator May 9 2007, 2:01 AM

So, we don't refridgerate them at all?
We keep the whole three months (or whatever supply we have) in a cool,dark place?
I am confused!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: refridgeration May 9 2007, 11:03 AM

Sorry to cofuse you. I keep mine in the fridge, but the instructions don't tell me to, I had heard that BB told someone else to, so that's what I do. It's probably a good idea, but not necessary. I also keep some in my purse.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) storage May 9 2007, 3:18 PM

So we only need to put the opened bottle of BB pills in the fridge at a time right?
Thanks for clarification!

BO Storage?
April 25 2007 at 7:12 PM Ccupwannabe (Login ccuplady)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just ordered Fawn's BO package. I think I will start after this cycle. I have 3 months worth of the stuff and understand that the BO is volitile. Should I store it in the fridge?

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BO Storage? April 25 2007, 8:07 PM

Hi.read what it says on the bottle.Does is say keep in a dry cool place or store in the frige?I think they know best.The DNE says in a dry cool place so I didn't put mine in the frigde.I don't think that they have all their bottles in the fridge before sending them either.There are hundreds of them..

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: BO Storage? April 26 2007, 2:58 PM

It's freeze-dried stuff and there's nothing "alive" in there. Cool dry place should be fine.

Ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: BO Storage? April 26 2007, 7:06 PM

cool, guys - thanks!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon