Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BO Dosage

BO Dosage
June 4 2007 at 3:55 AM Deb (Login ddover)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I know I've read on here but I can't find it at the moment, about the amount of BO you should take daily. I am currently taking 2000mg a day, two in the morning and two at night. I have been doing this for about a month now and haven't had any results. Can I up that? If so, how much should I up it? Sorry if this has been discussed over and over:-)

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BO Dosage June 4 2007, 7:24 AM

Hi,
Yes if u haven't felt anything u can increase ur dose to 2500 mg..But that is if u have never tried 1500 mg..Some girls experienced more tingles when they decreased their dosage..So if u want ramp up and if nothing happened try 1500 mg. Good luck

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: BO Dosage June 4 2007, 12:43 PM

Hi Sandy,

Thanks! I thought that was what I should I do but I wanted to double check with you guys. Sometimes it feels like a game of craps with NBE!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BO Dosage June 4 2007, 6:54 PM

Oh Yeah.It is..And it gets frustrating too.But we got to do what we got to do to get those boobs growing Smile

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: BO Dosage June 5 2007, 3:55 AM

This is true! I started today with the 2500mg. We'll see how that goes....

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Dosage June 5 2007, 6:29 AM

I started with 1000mg/day of the DNE brand and ramped up to 1500mg which seems to be my optimal dose. I have had pains and tingles every day since. Maybe you started out with too high a dose? It's not certain that increasing the amount is beneficial. A lower dose might work better for you - Just a thought.

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: BO Dosage June 5 2007, 9:16 PM

Hey FF,

I originally started with 1000mg and went up to 1500 then to 2000. Then I ran out and DNE took FOREVER to get it back in stock. I was off of it for about a month and a half. When I did receive it, I started where I left off, at 2000mg. Should I have started all over from the beginning??

Fennel
(no login) Re: BO Dosage June 5 2007, 11:30 PM

I thought you had been on 2000mg since the beginning. I misunderstood you completely. Well if you never felt anything on the lower doses, you might as well ramp it up.

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: BO Dosage June 6 2007, 12:55 AM

No, you didn't misunderstand me. I don't think I was very clear on that:-) I was off of it for a while and started back at the 2000mg. Ok, I've upped it as of yesterday. I'll keep you posted!

Up the BB Dosage???
November 4 2007 at 7:01 PM May (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been taking BB since Sept. 25 and have had no growth. I have had a bit of sensation (maybe 3 times since I started, and it wasn't much).
Do you think I should start taking *2* BB pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?
I am currently following BB's instructions, which is 1 in the am and 1 in the pm. I have been also having 3-4 protein shakes a week, but would also like to lose about 10-15 lbs, so am a little reluctant to have more shakes (I actually mix the powder in with ice cream and make a milk shake - not a good way to lose weight, I know, but the powder is disgusting). I read on their site (BB) that each pill contains 525 mg (of BO?).
Thanks!

Author Reply
Joan
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 5 2007, 9:05 AM

These things take time. I don't know why people seem so impatient.

May
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 2:59 AM

Thanks for your kind words.
I was just wondering what people thought, since it seems many people who end up growing with BO started out with tingling or other sensations - sensations I am not getting.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 11:58 AM

I know its very hard, but try and be patient and give your body a fair chance to adjust to the BO. Maybe the lack of tingles is due to which side of your cycle you started the BO, just a thought, but don't up the dosage for awhile, till you know for sure it is doing nothing or by taking too much you could also hinder any potenial growth, good luck and don't get discouraged just yet, its really too soon to tell.

May
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 1:02 PM

Thank you, Snowflake. I will try to be patient and continue with 2 pills a day. Maybe I'll look for some wild yam this weekend as well - I am afraid to take too much saw palmetto as I already have a bit of cellulite and I sure don't want more! Thanks again.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 1:11 PM

Actually May, it would be far better to take kelp tablets, anywhere from 500mgs to 1000mgs, depends what you can find. I take 1000mgs daily, for me helps speed up metabolism to control weight gain, I ahve a pudgey stomach. Anyway kelp helps the thyroid gland and adrenal gland process BO hormones. If you take alook at www.BotanicalBeautylab.com web page for the BO products they recommend taking kelp and explain it alot better than I do. And yes take it easy on the SP if you can. Stinging nettle would be better it you can get it or Damiania, pumpkin seed oil. Also if you have been thinking about a good oil, Omega 3-6-9 help regulate hormones and help control weight gain too. So check into a few things and good luck.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 1:18 PM

Sorry May, maybe I wasn't clear on the SP. If you need an anti-androgen, what controls the testrone levels, look into stinging nettles, damiania or pumpkin seed oil. SP does seem to add weight. But for sure take kelp, it is also a good source of protein and is good for hair and nails as it also contains a certain amount of silica.

May
(no login) Re: Up the BB Dosage??? November 6 2007, 11:53 PM

That's perfect, Snowflake! I just happen to have some Kelp, but wasn't sure if I should take that much (each pill says it has 650mcg iodine). So I should take 1 a day.
Really - thank you so much for the advice!

Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right?
July 15 2008 at 11:28 AM Penny (Login Pen1980)

Hello,

I have been researching BO as I want to change my NBE program.

I have read that you need to take a minimum of 1800mgs of BO per day. The only supply of BO I think I can get is 150mg per tablet, that means I woulds need to take about 12 tablets a day!

Does this sound right, I think I will vomit from all those tablets!

Penny x x x

Author Reply
Judith
(no login) Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 15 2008, 12:30 PM

That seems rather high for a minimum. I'm sure there are a lot of people taking less than that.

Penny
(Login Pen1980) Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 15 2008, 12:53 PM

I got the minimum dosage from the botanical beauty lab website which alot of NBE users seem to recommend. Do you use BO?

Penny x x x

Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie) Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 15 2008, 5:13 PM

I think the companies that make BO in the amounts of 150mg do not anticipate that people are going to take 12 pills a day.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 15 2008, 5:31 PM

No, obviously they don't. Even DNE who sell 500mg size only advise taking 1 or 2 capsules a day.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 16 2008, 8:59 AM

The companies advice taking only 2 pills because it is not for BE.They are for other health purposes.If you want to grow breasts the you should start with 1500mg (3 pills) of DNE or 1800 mg of vitamin powder.Good luck!

Joan
(no login) Re: Dosage of BO - 12 tablets a day? Is this right? July 19 2008, 12:00 PM

I wonder what are the other health purposes. Are there really any ailments that are helped by bovine ovary?

Bought my BO
April 18 2007 at 12:47 PM Julie (Login jewelflora)

I am thrilled I just purchased 2 bottles of Bovine Ovary. So can anyone tell me how much I should start out taking? They are 500mg capsules! EEK GADS I am so excited. I want my boobs back!!!!!! Had I known that years ago nursing your babies would take your boobs away I prolly would have done something different, even though I did enjoy the bonding time I got with my little ones, my boobage shriveled like raisins. Ok not that bad, but almost non existant! SO wish me luck in growing me some boobays!!

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bought my BO April 18 2007, 4:33 PM

Welcome Julie,

You strat with 1500 mg(3pills)But not at once,u can take 2 am and 1 pm or viceversa, and if u don't feel pains for a while u ramp up.U should also drink whey protein shakes and massage twice a day.Good luck

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Welcome Julie! April 18 2007, 11:02 PM

I know how excited you are, I waited 20 years to have mine back after nursing, I have said it here before that it was a wonderful experience, and so sad that it does this to you. We should be rewarded for what we go through rather than cursed with "raisins" and stretchmarks!

Sandy is right about the dosage, 1500 is good to start with, and you can split it into one pill to 3x daily with the generic if you want, the 2x daily requirement is only with BB.

Good Luck! -- Sissy

Dosage for biological males/TS? Fawn-Marie or anyone who knows...
May 21 2007 at 5:29 PM
Fennel Fairy (Login fennelfairy)

With Bountiful Breast it's 2 capsules a day for women - that I know. But when I read on Cyd's page under the Male Section, she recommends eight caps a day of Transfemme, the identical product for men. Do men really need THAT high a dose?

A friend of mine on the "men" forum here wishes to find out how many capsules of the DNE to take. I know most ladies take about double as much of the DNE brand as they do the Bountiful Breast, but what would be the correct dosage for a biological male? Surely it can't be double the Transfemme dose! Is there some kind of info on male dosage?

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Dosage for biological males/TS? Fawn-Marie or anyone who knows... May 22 2007, 1:00 AM

Have him call or email BB as an interested customer, I'm sure they would talk to him as long as he didn't use the G word (generic) Smile

Fennel Fairy
(no login) BB don't answer emails May 22 2007, 5:31 PM

I sent them a question once and they never bothered to reply. That's why I asked here.

Edit Message Delete Message

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Dosage for biological males/TS? Fawn-Marie or anyone who knows... May 23 2007, 2:40 AM

He may have to titrate up. If you're using DNE, it might be a good idea to start with 4 per day - 2000 mgs, and add two more per day every week. The males I've worked with have been okay under 3000 mgs per day, though. Saw palmetto will help suppress testosterone as well.

Also he can add topical estrogen gel, which may help.

Email me if you need a link for any of these.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Thanks! May 23 2007, 5:51 AM

Thank you for replying to me Fawn. I will direct my friend here to read your post. These things are tricky aren't they? :-)

thinking of starting BO/PO, dosage suggestions?
December 11 2007 at 9:52 PM remmy (Login bcardigirl)

i actually started reading about porcine ovaries and i was just wondering if it was actually preferable to BO's? what do u guys think?

im 21 yrs old, 5'5" and i weigh about 106 lb (48kg)

this is what i was thinking of taking:
1500mg PO or BO (havent decided which one)
400 mcg Kelp
and im also debating on Saw Palmetto (500mg maybe).. would it be helpful?

sorry for bombarding everybody with questions but any input is appreciated Smile

thanx!

Author Reply
Judith
(no login) Re: thinking of starting BO/PO, dosage suggestions? December 13 2007, 9:12 AM

Nobody can answer your question because porcine ovary is so new. Finding information on bovine ovary is hard enough.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: thinking of starting BO/PO, dosage suggestions? December 13 2007, 11:42 AM

Sounds like a good start. check out other girls routines. I really think PO can work just as well as BO. Start your routine and see how it goes. You have the basics covered, and should have a good chance for results. Good luck and stay in touch.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: thinking of starting BO/PO, dosage suggestions? December 13 2007, 11:47 AM

Oh, just noticed, you don't have an oil in your routine. Use either, flax seed oil, EPO although it could cause headaches and skin breakouts and takes awhile to get into your system, so forget that one. Omega oils are good, or borage oil. But you should have a good oil in your routine, but some here have had results here without one, so its up tp you.

remmy
(no login) thanx snowflake! December 14 2007, 3:11 AM

hey thanx for ur input Smile i actually have evening primrose oil at home, so i guess i should start taking that.. ive always taken 1500mg a day. do u think i should just keep the amount?

More mg, Faster Results? September 13 2007 at 4:23 PM Daisy (Login daisyduck00)
Hi, i'm new to the NBE and i've currently bought 6 bottles of Nature's Harbor Ovary Glandular. I am needing assistance on whether to start my doses at around 2000 mg/day or 2500 mg/day, or to go low as possible? I want results, but I don't want to have to wait four months of no growth because I started too low (1500 for example) and have to up it from there.

Should I start high, or should I start low? Are there any bad side effects if I start at 2000 or 2500 mg/day?

Thank you so much Smile
Daisy

Author Reply
Daisy
(Login daisyduck00)
Re: More mg, Faster Results? September 13 2007, 4:27 PM

Oh, and also, I have a question..

If I have 600 pills (6 bottles worth, approx 4 months worth) but I take 4 months worth within 2.5 or 3 months, will I have the same results but faster? Or does it not work that way? That is, if I get any results at all. But I am keeping my hopes up and staying optimistic.

Thank you!
Daisy Smile

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
It doesn't work that way. September 13 2007, 5:40 PM

You should start on a low dose. Begin with one capsule in the morning and one in the evening for a couple of days, then take 3 a day (1500mg). Wait a week or so and see if you get any tingles in your breasts.

If you take too high a dose from the start, your estrogen receptors might shut down because you're overloading them and then you will just stall and not grow at all.

Lisa
(no login)
Re: More mg, Faster Results? September 14 2007, 3:01 AM

You may experience headaches starting off like that. I'd say start with the recommended dose, 1500mg a day and see how you respond. up it after a few months to see if it makes a difference if you want. For me, when I tried upping it I actually slowed down, so I don't think it's beneficial for eveyone, and in that case it's a waste of pills.

May I know how much mg of BO to take for starters?
October 21 2009 at 6:05 PM warley_rose (Login warley_rose)

HI all,

I'm new here Smile

I'm sure there's somewhere in this forum but I try search tab but still can't seem to locate it. So i guess I'll ask it here.

May I know how much mg of BO to take for starters?

Thanks in advance.

Author Reply
Linda
(no login) Re: May I know how much mg of BO to take for starters? October 24 2009, 5:40 PM

I would say to start off with 1800 mg, that seems to be the ideal amount. However, when I took BO I took only like 1350mg, and I grew just fine. I would suggest to start of low and if you are not seeing/feeling some results after sometime then to increase it up to 2250mg.

Hope that helps.

warley_rose
(no login) To Linda - Re >May I know how much mg of BO to take for starters? November 1 2009, 3:18 AM

Thanks Linda,

If you don't mind, may I know what brand you're taking? so far the highest dosage of BO I found[ after some intensive Googling Smile ] is Ultra Enterprises 200mg; 60caps.

BB all that is a bit too pricey for me Sad AND they have other stuff in it ....

OB dosage?
January 13 2007 at 2:05 AM KittyCharlette (no login)

Hi everyone! I am new here and I am going to be starting BO as soon as it arrives. I have tried BB once before but I could only afford 4.5 months worth. I don't think it did much. Nothing noticable anyway.... So, I am going to give generic BO a shot and take it for up to 6 months. If nothing happens, I give up! Anyway, I have a question for those who have had results from this method. How many mg did you take a day and how did you take it?

Author Reply
Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OB dosage? January 13 2007, 3:31 AM

Hey KittyCharlette, we have something in common! I also tried BB, but for 6 months with no results, so I am also going to be starting the generic brand of BO Monday. What brand are you going to be taking? I will be on the Vitamin Power brand of BO. On botanicalbeautylab's website, they recommend starting at "1800 mgs per day, divided into 3 or 4 doses to maintain a steady level in the bloodstream. Should you not experience any 'growing pains' - ie. itchiness, soreness, swelling or tenderness within one month of beginnning the program, you can titrate your dosage up to 2400 mgs per day by adding another dosage directly before bedtime with a small protein snack."

I believe I have figured out the root of my problem (or problems) for not getting results. I had an hormonal imbalance, low body temperature, and poor circulation. I also believe my adrenal glands were too stressed. I have been working on these problems and plan to begin with a fresh start. I am really hopeful that it will work for me this time.

Keep us posted and don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it. Smile

KittyCharlette
(no login) Thank you January 13 2007, 3:45 AM

Thank you for the response. I just bought 2 bottles of BO 150mg from Vitamin Outlet. Unfortunatly I did this before review ALL posts on this site - arg! Next time I will buy the 500mg. I promise to keep everyone updated with photos and posts as often as possible once I get started. I know how hard it is to find good 'REAL' testimonials on products and I am so glad for this forum! I have been doing search after search for years for natural methods of BE. I tried the herbal method of BE by TriMedica Grobust liquid, pills, and cream. No growth. Also tried BB. I think I may have had a little bit of growth in the 4.5 months that I took it. I also drank whey protien with it (which was a bad idea because I am lactose intolerant). I was on the Depo shot at the time and I don't know if it had anything to do with the effectiveness of BB. I am now taking ortho-cyclen. I hope I have better results and good luck to you also! O-3-<

p.s. thats my boobie stick person in case you were trying to figure it out-lol!

keep on growin'! - KittyCharlette

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER BO dosage January 14 2007, 1:39 AM

Hi KittyCharlette!

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have another BO sister here! I took BB for about 10 months and grew around 3 1/4". Now I'm taking the much less expensive DNE BO With 500mg per capsule and I take 4 a day to give me 2000mg a day. I've grown 1/4" so far on the generic BO. I'm also lactose intolerant and I take my BO with Safeway's house brand, Lucerne, 2% lactose free milk. My body can digest that better. I don't take any whey protein now, I just try to eat enough protein in my diet. I gained weight and had stomach upset with the whey drinks. I'm still able to grow now without the whey protein. You can read more about it on my programs page.

NBE does take patience, hope you see some growth soon so you can keep going until you get to your goal.

Happy growing Wink

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

emmie
(Login emmiedee) welcome January 14 2007, 2:28 PM

welcome to another bo boobie buddy!

my program is getting out of control with the number of pills ive been taking, but i think it is working, so who wants to stop if it works, right?!!

i drink whey protein shakes with soy milk, i still exercise, i make sure i eat and i stay healthy. have you done a cleanse at all? im becoming a big believer in them... if you havent, you may want to keep in mind the special lemonade (you can search lemonade on the main forum and get how to make it). it may help not just with absorption but with your circulation since it has cayenne in it too.

welcome to the boobie party!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey KittyCharlotte! January 14 2007, 9:55 PM

Welcome aboard KittyCharlotte! Sorry that bb didn't work for you before, but I do hope the generic brand works for you, cause maybe just maybe bb's dosage wasn't enough for you, you know. And I know it is too expensive to take more than 2bb pills a day. Also, I seemed to get better results when I added Saw Palmetto in the beginning along with the other girls have had good results with that added also. Good luck to you!!

to mechelle choi
February 28 2007 at 8:29 AM arbys mmm (no login)

ive been on this forum about 2 months now ......and found a lot of insight on nbe.......thank you!......ive read that u can order bovine ovary for 8 bucks....thats awsome because i really dont think i could of affored that bountiful breast....but i am defenitly going to buy the ovarys for 8 dollars....i just wanted to know how much such sould i take .............if the pills are 500 mg.....then how many would i need to take to see results.......for right now ive been taking birth control .....just to firm up my boobs.....also so i dont get prego but mainly the boob part.....thats all im really looking to do is firm up my boos....im 20 years old and i had a child ...so my boobs sag now......the birth control helps a little tho....do u think this bovine ovary stuff will help them go back to they way they looked before i got prego.....? thanx a lot for posting all your info in these forums....it has helped me out a great deal.....THANK YOU SO MUCH

Author Reply

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi arbys! February 28 2007, 6:02 PM

Good luck to you when you start the bo!! Hard to say if your breasts will look like they did before pregnancy as even with growth some of us have had we're still trying to get back the perkiness. Smile You can do things that will help along with the bo like massaging with a good firming cream...Le'lan vital bust serum is good for lifting purposes if that's all you really wanna achieve. You can find it at ebay...just type lelan vital bust and it should come up. but, you have to use it for awhile to keep results...I'm noticing a difference in mine lifting some since starting it about 7wks ago. You use it 2x a day for 8wks, then either once a day I think it is or every other day for awhile. Can't remember how long...will have ot recheck the directions.

I did firm up some from the bo pills, but it didn't help with sagginess. Just filled me out more. One thing that is helping me with growth and filling out also is an electric breast pump i got off ebay.

As far as starting bo amounts...we all grow on different dosages and it's hard to say what's the right formula for everyone. But, 1500mg is good to start off with, you wanna start out with less because that may be all your body needs in order to grow and in my opinion sometimes more than needed can prevent us from growing as much as we can, just like taking too little can.

So 1500 would be good to start with...within I guess I would say aobut 2wks if you're not feeling anything...no tingles/pains or any signs that the pills are working, then you can ramp up to 2000mg to see how that does. If you feel you're getting signs of something with 1500though, then you could stay at that for at least a month and see where results take you. If you have no results on 1500, then the followign month you could try 2000 and see from there. It's all about experimenting in order to get the best results possible. I started out at 2000mg on the generic and got 3/4 inch growth in a month. THis month I'm trying 2500 and if I don't get the same or more growth from that, then I will ramp back down to 2000 and stay there probably.

Just make sure your temp stays between 98.2-98.6 in order for the pills to be most effective. Good luck to you!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon