Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

ok so ive been on pm for 1 1/2 months.. usually my period comes every 27 days like clockwork..last month i got my period one day early september 8th(26 days) and it was VERY HEAVY..so anyways last weekend i had cramping and thought i would get my period soon that was on october 1st and 2nd but i know my period was due on the 5th and just assumed it was pms. Monday october 3rd i woke up to sore breasts..im thinkin..PERIOD..or perhaps some growth Wink ive been kinda cranky and bloated (a little more than pms) and kinda have been having to pee alot..maybe too much pepsi??? well the 5th has came and went and now its october 7th and still no period!! i get mild cramping and bloating but absolutly no blood..sorry tmi..Blush so my questions are..does pm stall periods? if so i wonder why last month i was early at only 26 days into my cycle and now im on day 30 with nothing Huh ..has anyone expeirenced this?? PLEASE SAY YES!! My biggest fear would be thats its YOU KNOW WHAT..oh dear..o btw i thought pm acted like a bc..answers would be really appreciated!!

i dont think pm acts like BC

also- dont freak out. PM really does mess with your cycle a lot-
ive been on it for a month and a half too, got my last period on the precise date, and now waiting till the 10th to see if i get it or not

eitherway!
dont worrySmile

The worst thing you can do is stress that you're pregnant. You can cause yourself to have what's called a false pregnancy. I've had one before, you end up with the same symptoms as if you're pregnant, but you're not. You will skip your period and all. I've read that some women can go through it for a full 9 months, go into labor and NOTHING. I had a female dog that had a false pregnancy, she no longer had her heat cycle, no longer had her period, we thought she was pregnant. Didn't have the money to do ultrasounds or anything, she got bigger and bigger, her nips came out and all, and she went into labor! But had no babies in her belly. So yea, calm down and don't assume anything until you know for sure with a blood test, don't go by the urine tests. If you miss your period for too much longer go to a dr and get tested.

(07-10-2011, 06:33 AM)aimingford Wrote:  i dont think pm acts like BC

also- dont freak out. PM really does mess with your cycle a lot-
ive been on it for a month and a half too, got my last period on the precise date, and now waiting till the 10th to see if i get it or not

eitherway!
dont worrySmile

i know im so trying not too.. i figured it might be the pm so thats why i was curious if anyone else had this exp..fingers crossed im gonna take it easy try n relax and maybe ..SURPRISE HERE I AM!!Tongue will happen by this weekend..thanks for replyin

you should be fine, stop stressing, stress can delay your period also Sad

(07-10-2011, 06:41 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  The worst thing you can do is stress that you're pregnant. You can cause yourself to have what's called a false pregnancy. I've had one before, you end up with the same symptoms as if you're pregnant, but you're not. You will skip your period and all. I've read that some women can go through it for a full 9 months, go into labor and NOTHING. I had a female dog that had a false pregnancy, she no longer had her heat cycle, no longer had her period, we thought she was pregnant. Didn't have the money to do ultrasounds or anything, she got bigger and bigger, her nips came out and all, and she went into labor! But had no babies in her belly. So yea, calm down and don't assume anything until you know for sure with a blood test, don't go by the urine tests. If you miss your period for too much longer go to a dr and get tested.
i know and at first i seriously wasnt stressing until it became late..i figured it was side effects of pm..but now i guess im nervousSad wow ..yeah ive heard of false pregnancy before..maybe ill try and relax and forget this whole thing until it shows up..that way i dont jack up my system more..lol..if i dont get it by next week ill set up a appointment..hopefully its just the pm...

(07-10-2011, 06:50 AM)Marcykid011 Wrote:  you should be fine, stop stressing, stress can delay your period also Sad

i know i know its so hard but im trying..ugh i need to relax and think of other things so i dont stress..hopefully it comes soon and this scare passes..Sad

Hi Prettymama,

PM delays periods. Susan got two cycles of 36 days after starting PM. Other people reported 36 days too. The 8 days at the end of the period are really difficult: Susan worried a lot too, and actually got some false pregnancy symptoms, from the PM alone.

PM will not work as bc. You need strong progestins for that. The traditional herb in Europe was mandrake root.

GorgeousBlonde got her period on time, by completely stopping PM mid cycle.

(07-10-2011, 07:26 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Prettymama,

PM delays periods. Susan got two cycles of 36 days after starting PM. Other people reported 36 days too. The 8 days at the end of the period are really difficult: Susan worried a lot too, and actually got some false pregnancy symptoms, from the PM alone.

PM will not work as bc. You need strong progestins for that. The traditional herb in Europe was mandrake root.

GorgeousBlonde got her period on time, by completely stopping PM mid cycle.
ok so hopefully thats all this is..i stopped pm on day before pd due cuz i was nauses...im just worried cuz i had cramping almost a week before pd was due and then got nothing..ugh..but ill be patient maybe ill get mine at 36 weeks too..Huh

I think you will get yours at 36 days too, yes. Susan had nausea, and I think she felt cramps too. I do hope you don't have the awful time she had. She even started eating pickles...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon