Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Hey, been away for a while. Focused on other thing$ right now, not noogling.
I am still a b cup and I want to take a break as I am getting the sweats again. Mild but I would like to be careful this time.

I noticed I am still needing my dose of anti androgens.

I am still going to do PM and now switching from PC to fennel

dropped the aminos. I cant stand the taste. No growth or swelling to report this cycle.

I have skipped a full cycle of PM as I was losing sensitivity to the substance and the change between fol and lut have been non existent so I took a break from noogling as well cause my second dome cracked.

I noticed during day 10 of my cycle I had lost a little fullness and the change to luteal was very apparent. I had become very sensitve with tenderness and shooting pains. Swelling is nice.

I think I will do only topical PM, pumping and anti-androgens internally for now.

just wanted to say that you have an amazing body!!! and breasts. Your breasts look very round and shapely, good luck with your program

Thank You Violetka!Smile

Well today is day 4 of 6th cycle! I am rethinking my strat here. I would like to consider Triactol serum or maybe start BO for the first time.
Not sure.

I had to buy a new breast pump cause my LC's cracked!Angry
I think it cracked because of heat from the heater and coolness from the weather. So I will stay away from drastic changing room temps while pumping with the new one.

My goal is to become a C cup by summer. I will give it time though.
I will most likely be taking the following based on considerations of my health:

- Omega 3's of some form
- Vit D High doses

- Pygeum or peony with green tea (anti androgen)
- DIM
- Mixed aminos
- PM topically
- Pump daily

Okay, I have noticed in this current cycle, since I have been putting PM topical solution every other day (this is day 10 - Fol. phase) My nipples are gaining the puff mounds look. I hope this means I am responding to PM this time for real as this is tech. the 4th month of using it;cycling.

I have not had this look in a long time since around the time before using PC. I hate this look! Last cycle, I was nice and round with a nice and well rounded nipple. Now I am feeling the breasts are more wider looking down with mounds for nipples and a "need to fill out" look.

So my developing plan of action from here on out is still the above and one or two more things added:

Topical-
Some form of aminos/PM pumping

Internally-
- Omega 3's
- fennel last half of cycle only
- Anti-androgen ( pyg,peony/green tea)
- Some form of DIM
- Vit D

That's all I plan on doing. No night sweats to report thank God!

Other than that, I noticed longer fuller lashes. Maybe from omega fish oil or placenta supplement I was taking. Still a B cup just not as full as two months ago. Still waiting on my new pump.

Pump arrived! I love it.

So after not noogling for about a month and a half and breaking from PM 1 month, I noticed I have lost fullness in the chest. I was a Full B at the most and now a flabbier B cup. SO I feel I had lost half of what I had gained. My measuring tape is about 34" like last few months at my fullest. So I know the tape doesnt measure filling out.

I am hoping to reach my Goal of C cup by summer but I would be happy with a Full B cup sustained. I am sure it has to do with my sugar cravings and the need for antiandrogens. I will take this seriously from now on and stick with it.

PM has not done anything for me in the 4 cycles I have taken it but I will keep giving it a go for now.

Tweekin' it

Topical-
Some form of aminos/PM/ Fennel,PC/ pumping

Internally-
- Omega 3's/placenta
- Fennel/Yam last half of cycle only
- Anti-androgen ( pyg,peony/green tea)
- Some form of DIM
- Vit D
- Amino Acid Tabs
- Adrenal caps days 1,3,5-9,11,13,15 only

Today I noticed my eyes are getting dry from the herbals. Looks like I am gonna have to cut back a bit.

It also looks like Lut phase is slightly delayed. I have not felt the change but maybe its happening. I also notice less acne. Been pumping 2hr sessions 2x a day cause I can. I hope this will lock in some permanent growth.

Overall, breasts feel so squishy like water balloons. I have no dense tissue. I wonder if it is all just water weight swelling.

It seems so far so good on the new program. Waiting on Amino tabs. Thinking of trying Ainterol.

I have decided to give PM 1 year fully dedicated starting this cycle.
cut back to 3,4 drops of everything 2x a day.

New things to get:

- pituitary glandulars
- HA/Collagen
- DIM
- PM
-

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon