Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

(07-11-2011, 06:42 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey Nila, PM'd You

Thanks, I got it.

BTW, you look great. Will be thrilled when I get to your size.Smile
Rainbow 

Thanks Nila.

Today
I've decided I am not going to pump with my med domes anymore as I am still waiting on the CL's.
I woke up this morning and i am seeing more boobage. My period had been fully haulted by PM at just 10 drops! Potent Shit!
I have been washing with a PM bar and using a few drops topically as well. I feel no pains or soreness still.

I've been taking mammary tissue this cycle as well. I feel it may help with Noogling/tissue expansion despite what many on this forum may think about its questionable effects. And its true, I won't know what fully contributed to what but I am looking for a synergistic effect here.

And its a chance I am willing to take. Does mammary tissue compete with PM as far as estrogen goes? I truly don't think it will do anything serious but we'll see. I feel one is a tissue and the other is a hormone modulator. I think they could only help eachother. crossing fingers.

Note the Current and Before pic - a little over 2 months! My Nipple color has changed to darker.

I also want to show you how small my breasts really are compared to the rest of my body (third pic) I have noticed my hourglass coming back but I still have a lot of work to do.

Measurements to date: 34"Bust(32"contained in a bra), 23.5 Waist, 34.5 Hip/Bum

I would very much like to start using PC as so many here have told about its growing effects. How do you know your menstrual sycle? Or do you just wait 2 weeks after menses and expect it to be your luteal phase starting then?

I still don't know are my hormones balanced or am I a dominant and I find it a bit confusing what should do in any case, so could someone help me a bit.
What is a good treatment if progesterone dominant? Is it a bad idea to even think about using PC in that case? What if the hormones are balanced, would PC have any effect then or would it be a good idea to eat something that contains estrogen?

Thanks already beforehand for the person who helps! Smile

Hey Sunshine,

PC is still a mystery to me. Many in the feild of medicine believe PC does nothing with breast growth. But I truly believe its a synergystic component for growth when one is deficient. If you are not Progesterone deficient, you will need some form of estrogen to offset growth.
Since you don't have an idea.
I would get a hormone saliva test kit I think they are $99. You take the test at home and then send it off to the lab. Its very accurate and will tell you exactly what your hormone levels are for testosterone,estrogens,progesterone and DHEA. I found out and knew that anything estrogenic was a no-no as they were high.
The only reason why I recommend testing is because my first attempt five years before gave only temporary results and then gave me androgen dominance with acne and manshaping from the phyto estrogens turning into DHT.
You can totally guess and try either or butyou could be waisting time, money and make yourself worse off.

There are online tests that can give you an idea if you are estrogen deficient or dominant. Beware some of the symptoms are similar.

NBE is trial and error so I like to minimize the trial and most of all the error part of it if I can.

Finally! I have my LC's! It was a problem at first and still is painful but I managed to get suction after a while. I have to lay on my side and noogle for now.Rolleyes

No gowth to report. The LC Domes are very hurtful, time to put a foam ring aound them.

I have red pin marks from suctioning. So I am waiting on them to goa away and then I will start again.

.I am mid way through myc cycle(3). No growth to report. I feel like I have deflated a bit. I feel like I am bigger than when I started but my shape has changed to more outward and down with these domes and pointier strangley.

I fee like I have lost roundness and fullness. I have only done 15 days of PM and nothing special but a few acne bumps.

Noogling- not much swelling at all but a purple boob and red dots. still painful around the domes. I will give PM another 2 cycles and evaluate my dose or whether or not I feel its working for me.

Its weird as I had mentioned, I am taking PM and I feel like it had no effect at all but haulting my period for this cycle 3(Currently lut phase). So I know its effective but I had lost fullness by then. So strange that my least amount of boobage would fall so late in my cycle when its normal the 5th day. Can't explain what the cause would be for losing fullness other than stopping the noogling sessions for about a week or so.

So maybe it was just that. The PM was not yet effective in anyway for the first month and not noogling had cause me to go back to my real size.

As of now, I am in Lut phase as noted above. I am days before my menses and getting great swelling along with the noogling. I am using PC topically on the bosoms like before. I feel like I only respond to PC right now. I will give 2 or 3 more cycles and if I don't see any results, I am going full throttle with Ultra Breast BO for 10 months. I already bought 2 months ahead and will purchase another two every 3 weeks until I get 10 months supply.

On a side not, I upped my vit D dose forHashis to 8-10,000UIs and stopped chicken feet soup as I was being lazy again. I am upping Flaxseed and epo and taking fish oil for better skin and NBE support.

still a B cup and noticed my shape is changing. I still feel less perky from the squishy boob side effect and I have a load of red dots. Bottom and inner boobage is not increasing by much the tops however seem to be filling when swelling occurs only of course.

This is Lut phase and noogling swelling. This is from one whole month today.
I am a day before my menses.
The only difference I see here is cleavage is closer together its probably pumping with LC's

Other than that, I don't see no gain. I feel I am the same size and I know I will lose some on day 5 or 10 like this past month.

Cycle 4 day 5 and 2nd month of PM.

No major changes from last month to now but maybe closer cleavage? Hard to tell. different lighting and all.
Have not noogled today and I should be at my smallest

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon