Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Since today is day 1 of cycle #3, I am going to be starting my PM protocol. I am not sure if I will be doing today though. I am worried I will stop my period or shorten it. I think I am abit weery. So maybe day 3 I will start.

Role Call for supps I am taking:

PM Daily for 12-15 days of cycle
PC for 7 days of cycle

Swiss Lamb Placenta (Hashis and GF)
Adrenal( My chronic AF)
Pituitary(Hashis)
VIt D and K(Hashis)
Cal Mag Zinc (Hashis and PM)
Amino Acids blend(GH)
Sometimes Gaba(GH)
Fish oil blend (Hashis and balancing hormones)

Noogle 1-2x daily
Sometimes a heat pad
Sometimes EPO for massage

Okay, okay, the boob greed took me! Now I get it!

I am not stopping until I get to this size on my body.
I have no idea what that size is. I love the bra too.

Haha! the funny thing is, I could care less about what any man would think. I am doing this for me. I want to drool over myself like a dumb jock at the gym LOL

(04-11-2011, 08:32 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Okay, okay, the boob greed took me! Now I get it!

I am not stopping until I get to this size on my body.
I have no idea what that size is. I love the bra too.

Haha! the funny thing is, I could care less about what any man would think. I am doing this for me. I want to drool over myself like a dumb jock at the gym LOL

Haha ...ditto the size and bra for me too..would love that size too and yes the bra too..I am actually thinking of buying some bras like that..my man likes them kind..ghee wonder why...Big Grin

Te he... The spillage is sexyBig Grin

Yes very sexy and dressing like that feels so awesome..right..I love to wear really sexy clothes, bras, etc.. I observed from most men I have been with that like soft sexy then S and M look..maybe the soft is less intimidating..Big Grin I just like plan sexy soft or not...hehe but lean to soft more.Tongue

So I am waiting on my LC's still. Good news is I am still measuring at 34" being the 3rd day of this new cycle 3. I feel my left breast is practically caught up.
Today is my 3rd day of using PM internally and topically. Nothing to note. Just hoping it doesn't stop my flow.

Funny thing, my ex bought me easycurves thingy about 8 months ago and I never used it. The other day, I was unpacking old boxes and storaging summer clothes, and in a cylinder like box contained the tool. So I started using it and I think its neat, there are settings in a clickable dial. It feels like it works the muscles out pretty good. I take my aminos and will do the reps 2x a day and see how it will go.

Just started Chicken feet proto:
Also, I wanted to share with you the great thing about chicken feet. I only put two feet and simmer in water for a few hours with season and salt. Let it cool. And refrigerate it in a container and BAM! you've got the most absorbable form of all types of collagen here plus aminos. Enjoy!
Should last all week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*Update*
Today is day 4 of Cycle 3. I took 10 drops of PM 1st day and 15 on 2rd day. I did 5 drops on 3rd day and also noticed my period is practically gone.
I personally mixed my own PM Supp and extracted it. It became more potent and now I see that may be 15 drops is the highest I should go before I drop in mid cycle. I can't believe how strong PM is.

I am glad I did a test during my cycle time or else I would have done 30 drops and most likely not had a period by the time it was supposed to start. So, I don't mind if my cycle stops but if it never comes, then that's a problem. So, I will continue and if it works out on dosage then great.

So far, my breasts are the same and measure 34" still. I believe I grew this past cycle and no pains or sensations of any kind to note.

Hi TIbetan,

can you explain how you mixed your PM supplement and how you did the extraction. Thanks.

Hey Nila, PM'd You

So I think the MED Domes are changing my shape a bit. I am more further apart than everSad and I know I need the CL's so I am still waiting on them.

My bottom boobage needs to increase and I notice with the med domes, they grab mostly the tops. Hopefully its just a damn phase. Also, I noticed all my swelling went yesterday leaving my breasts really squishy. They feel different and I don't know what that's all about. I hope I am not going to lactate. I hope its just what newly developed baby tissue feels like. I dont think I had dense breasts before but my God, they've neve felt so light,fluffy and squishy. I also don't have any pain or discomfort.

here is my 5th day pic for cycle 3. My cycle should be finished today but its still scanty from the PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon