Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it okay to take Saw Palmetto w/ PM?

I'm wondering if it's okay to take Saw Palmetto with Pueraria Mirifica?

I've been taking SP for a few days & will add PM in November. I was wondering if it's safe to take them together... I will only take the PM for 15 days (starting on the 1st day of my period). If it's not okay to take them together, then I may just omit the SP while I'm taking PM for 15 days... basically alternating them.

P.S. I will also be taking L-Argenine with protein shakes once a day to gain weight, as well as Vitamin D and Flaxseed Oil once a day.

Thanks for any help! I am very thin-framed & something has got to happen in the boobie department Smile

I took saw palmetto for about a month and got butt and hip growth

first off, in Chinese Medicine, it is advised to take SawPalmetto at least for 6weeks to even see a change. It is considered to be more of a longer term herbal supplement when taking unlike some herbs such as licorice root; you can only take lic root for a max about 4-6 weeks at a time and then you must break or it can be dangerous.

So what will it do for you in 15 days? probably not a whole lot but you should be fine with the combo. I personally am going to be taking it all month long into the next because of my high androgens.

Thank you for the responses! 'Makes sense. I have been taking Saw Palmetto for almost a week now, and have already noticed that my acne is clearing up, so I am enjoying that benefit.... And also looking forward to adding PM in November Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon