Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello there , could use some help plz.

Hey I guess is where I introduce myself, Smile and tell a little back ground history about myself.

Hello every one my name is Nicole , I’m 22 never been pregnant or breast feed. I'm 5'3 tall and weight about 128. back ground is Italian and German/ Austrian.

So just a brief history I used to be very over weight when I was younger lost around 30-35 pounds over the course of the last few years of my life. I developed breasts at a young age might have been to because of the weight factor. I've always remained a solid B cup since I can remember. I ended up getting my period very young it was never really steady and very unpredictably, in fact when I started to lose the weight. all together my period was no longer. I thought it was my body just adjusting but well a year goes by and no cycle. Ever. So I end up going on bc for a while and then a couple years go by I decided to stop bc and once again no cycle. for over 8 soild months and i was 20 at the time So a nurse tells me I probably have pcos. But well in behold a couple years later and tons of testing I have a condition called Pituitary adenoma ( tumor in my brain causing hormonal imbalance ) took years to finally get an MRI. To find the culprit . I'm treating my tumor right now with
Bromocriptine mesylate : 5mg daily. ( I just went for a follow up MRI not to long ago so *fingers crossed * the tumor is all cleared up)

And I am on Bc :Tri cyclen lo.

I'm currently a B 32 I was thinking of starting my NBE but right now just NB because I’m concerned to take any herbs or any thing else that might mess with my medication. I was wondering other suggestions from you gals? Or words of wisdom or does any one every had this condition before other then myself? or am i heading in the right direction?

And I would like to say I’ve been reading the forums for a month or so now and I would just like to say you guys are all so inspirational and I would appreciate some help cause I guess i'm just unsure what to do since i'm a newbie to this stuff.

Thanks dearly Smile

Welcome Nicole,

Congratulations with your recovery. Herbs could be dangerous for now. I don't know anyone else on the forum who actually had a pituitary adenoma, so we will probably learn a lot more from you than you from us. Did you have eyesight problems? Did the adenoma produce any hormones, and what symptoms of hormone excess or imbalance did you get?

The only advice I can offer now, if bc worked before to stabilize your cycle, try it again. You can probably get a good doctor to help with that.

As long as your cycle is not stable, you can't even try BO. NB, massage, and hypnosis are your only options. Since you have been overweight before, I think NB will work best. I hope Anastasia finds this thread: she has a lot of experience with NB.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon