Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PO vs. BO

PO vs. BO
February 16 2008 at 5:07 AM alexis 112 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies. First, thanks for answering my question about Bountiful Breast usage. I really appreciate it. After reading through a lot of this forum, I see a lot about PO mentioned. I know the basic difference between the two, but I was just wondering, have people had better results of PO than BO. I mean what is the difference in effectivness, if any? Iam sorry for asking so many questions, its just that I am new to NBE, and you all see like such a knowledgable and helpful resource. Thanks again for all your help.

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PO vs. BO February 21 2008, 8:29 PM

Porcine ovary is a rather new product on the market and hasn't been around for very long so maybe there isn't anybody who can compare them in terms of effectiveness.

Generally speaking, pigs and humans are more compatible organ-wise so it could be possible that the PO could have better effect on us, but I think it might be too early to say.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: PO vs. BO March 7 2008, 3:08 PM

I just ran out of BO and started on my first round of PO this morning. I'll post up in a few days with any salient observations.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: PO vs. BO March 9 2008, 11:54 PM

Well, been on the PO for a few days and based solely on the way my boobs feel when it kicks in (firm up, get warm, nipple erect, same as BO did) i'm going to hazard a guess that it is working in much the same way. It does seem to help to take a little extra to get the effect; i'm still playing with the dose to try to figure out how much is enough. Additionally, it does not smell as bad as BO does, so that is a plus.

new
(no login) How much PO to take May 23 2009, 5:27 PM

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering for those who use PO how much do you take in one day? I'm considering the PO (instead of BO - I read older postings that it has fewer side effects)

Thank you!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon