Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

are BB results permanent

are bountiful breast results permanent
February 28 2007 at 7:52 AM arbys (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im just curious becuase i might buy them seeing michelle choi had good results....i just wanna know if there permanent.....if not i see them being pointless.........on bb website they said they were permanent......but i read some where on this forum.....that their boobs grew a great deal but they didnt keep the results?

Author Reply
Judith
(no login) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent February 28 2007, 1:02 PM

Yes I grew quite well on BB. but after I stopped taking it the results disappeared fairly quickly. That's life I guess!

Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent February 28 2007, 1:59 PM

I have used bountiful breast for over 9 months, my growth was slow but I have gained nearly 2 inches in all, I just took a break of about 3 weeks from all herbs and BB and haven't lost anything, I plan to restart my program today. I am almost out of BB pills and have ordered the generic BO, many of the girls are growing on that as well so that is another much cheaper option to look into. Good luck!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER results being permanent February 28 2007, 6:07 PM

I wasn't taking the bb pills for like 5wks and didn't lose any of my growth at the time, but as far as long term, I have no idea. I believe one lady on bb's site did stop in like july/august and she's kept her growth still as far as I know.

Judith, I'm sorry to hear that you lost all your growth after stopping the bb pills. That had to be frustrating and especially since it sounds like you grew a lot on them. Just curious, was this a long time ago...like years? the lady Kristin at bb told me that years ago women were growing like an inch a month on their pills, but then were shrinking later on because the potency of the pills were too much. Do you think maybe that was the problem in your case? Again, sorry to hear about your losses.

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER are bountiful breast results permanent March 1 2007, 5:13 AM

I grew 3 inches on BB in 10 months before switching to DNE BO. I've grown on the DNE BO too since switching and have retained all growth. Good luck.

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Gin
(Login kittycatra)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: are bountiful breast results permanent March 1 2007, 5:45 AM

Hi Wonderbride,
how much have you grown since switching to the DNE BO?

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Gin March 1 2007, 11:47 PM

I've grown 3/4" so far on the DNE BO in about 2 1/2 months since middle of Dec. I've been up and down with the measurements. Had some health issues lately. I've gain as much as 1" but came down a little as I'm in the beginning of my monthly phase again.

love & aloha

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent March 11 2007, 1:18 AM

I used generic and had a cup size gain in about 4 months and it was permanent.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent March 11 2007, 2:47 PM

If you don't loose weight, you won't loose your growth. If you go on a diet the boobs are the first to go.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: are bountiful breast results permanent March 11 2007, 3:34 PM

I lost 8-10 lbs last November while taking BB, I did not lose boobage, and gained fullness back right away from previous weight loss, while still losing more weight. I think the key is not to lose rapidly, eat healthy, moderate exercise, and the protein drinks helped me I think.

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS What generic BO brand? March 13 2007, 6:45 AM

Hi.. i've been using WU for about 3 months now.. and i have noticed more fullness, but not a full cup. So after i finish this last month i want to try BO.. but i think BB is too expensive, can any of you girls tell me what brand of generic BO you are using, and can you please tell me if its working as well?
Than you so much~~!! and best boobie wishes to all af you beautiful ladies!

Sara
(no login) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent November 17 2007, 8:07 AM

I am using Ultra Enterprises Raw Bovine Ovary. It is inexpensive. Check ultraent.com.

jenni
(no login) years later???? December 17 2007, 2:32 AM

Anyone with permanent growth years later? I read that glandular therapy developed at the turn of the century... it didn't mention BE though. AND probably if it was permanent...no need to be interested in this forum anymore, right?

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: are bountiful breast results permanent December 21 2007, 9:56 AM

Are bountiful breast results permanent? No.

Lost Sheep
(no login) Not for me December 23 2007, 4:44 PM

I haven't posted in a long time, but here what happened to me. I took BB for almost a year, did great and gained a few inches and lots of fullness, was very satisified. I stopped for about 2 months gradually, like one per day for a month, then when I stopped cold, lost it all gradually until I am back where I started. I don't know if I am just one of the unlucky ones, or it's that way eventually for everyone.

I'm just starting again, and gaining again rapidly (1 inch first two weeks).....so once I get back my growth I may switch to herbs and try that for maintenance. I was disapointed because it seemed so easy, and I had adjusted to the bigger size and it seemed like a permanent part of me, so I can't go back to the old size, and can't take this stuff forever, so I'm just kinda wondering what I might do. That's my story.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) permanent enlagement December 23 2007, 9:09 PM

That is what I am afraid of...the growth is actually just temporary enlargement due to the extra hormones...like BCP. Feels too heavy to be real permanent boobage. I stopped during my period and lost some of the heaviness. ......I look forward to see more comments here.

Does BO last?
September 13 2008 at 1:05 AM Celine (Login Vachette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have been reading the post where a lot of users say they lost their growth after stopping BB pills, I was wondering wether generic BO did last or not. And if not, does it take a lot of work to 'maintain' your growth, or can you lower the dose, or lose the shakes, etc...

Author Reply
Dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Does BO last? September 18 2008, 7:34 PM

r u sure bb doesnt last? :'S

Alcest
(no login) u can drop the shakes all u want, it won't make a difference if you've got a protein diet September 19 2008, 1:39 AM

Why are you ladies following the "take the shakes" bull?
It best to get your protein through REAL food and not over-processed additives. Really, it's a personal choice I know, but who says you HAVE to drink shakes and not just eat more than your daily recommend protein amounts.
And no, BO does not last, unless you maintain and only eat animal protein.

Marilyn
(no login) Re: Does BO last? September 19 2008, 9:03 PM

A lot of women had results that were permanent while some lost their gains. I am not sure why some get lasting results and others don't. I agree with Alcest - Real protein through food must be better than shakes for getting good results.

Booler
(no login) breasts went away: got varicose veins which stayed December 11 2008, 5:30 PM

After taking BO for several months, I did get some swelling in my breasts, but my slight problem with varicose veins got worse. The breasts shrunk again after stopping, but the varicose veins stayed.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon