Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's Fall/Winter Program

Almonds, any one of the skin treatments I'm doing should be able to increase collagen on it's own. I wanted to try several different methods at once to thicken the skin as quickly as possible, but I think I went a little overboard. My program is just way to complicated and time conuming for me right now. I've already streamlined it in every way I can think of, but I might cut out the derma stamp completely. Somethings gotta give, and I don't want that something to be a key element of my program, like the noogling.

I forgot to say why I chose the stamp instead of the roller. I heard that after a while the rollers tend to "stick" instead of rolling smoothly. You might not even feel it when it happens, meaning the needles will drag inside the skin, and create scars, or even increase the chance of infection.

I see! Thanks for posting about this, I think I'm going to get one too lol! I have a scar on my knee and one on my torso that looks a lot like the one in their demo before picture LOL. I love to shop!
I agree you seem to have a lot going on, and I'm not sure how using retinA with the derma stamp is going to fare. That stuff is quite strong! It's probably best for us to take it slowly- that way if we introduce one thing at a time we can actually tell what's working and what isn't or which ingredient is giving us negative effects. Really love how dedicated you are though!!! It will pay off!!!

New stats! Big Grin
Under bust: 29.5"
Above bust: 31"
Bust: 31.75"
Weight: 117
Increase: 0.75"

Hi mochaccino,

That means you also gained 1/4" since October 7! Keep it up Big Grin

Damn ! Should I have put down 0.25 instead of 0.75? That would make more sense, wouldnt it? What are you supposed to do when your measurement goes up and down? Lol Blush

I dont think its possible that I lost half an inch and then regained it all plus 1/4" extra in just four days, now that I actually thought about it. But im sure the 1/4" gain is real. They look noticably puffier. I think the 1/2" drop must have been a measurement mistake after all..or maybe not... Im so confused Huh[/b]

The big "mystery" of why my measurements decreased is officialy solved. Apparently my menstrual swelling lasted longer than I expected. I probably should have realized that sooner, lol. Im gonna post stats the same way I posted them before, followed by a new mrasurement method that should be more consistent and reliable. I've been waiting for my period (and the sweling that comes with it) to come and go before posting stats, but my menstrual cycle is unpredictable, and looks like I might not be geting one this month. Unfortunately, my weight hasn't budged an ounce, but I raised my daily calorie goal to 1500, and Ive been cheating on my diet quite a bit. Luckily, Ivealmost never gotten less than 100 grams of protein per day since starting my program, so at least my boobie progress hasn't suffered.

Beginning stats:
Underbust: 29.5"
Bust: 31"
Weight: 117

New stats (Day 31):
Underbust: same
Bust: 32.5 (+1.5")
Weight: same Sad
The new measurements were taken a full 36 hours after noogling. Thats 1.5" in 4 1/2 weeks, which is awesome, but I think I can do better. I ve been super inconsistent with the noogling, so Im gonna try my hardest to be consistent with it from now on. Im also gonna try taking my papaya before bed rather than with a meal, and see if that improves my growth.[/align]

These are my measurements for each breast. Ill be taking my measurements this way from now on. I take the measurements while wearing an unpadded bra so thatI have a clear idea where each breast begins and ends.
Left breast:
Across: 6.5"
Collarbone to base of breast: 8.5"

Right breast:
Across: 6.5"
Collarbone to base of breast: 8.5"

Almost forgot! Im finally posting pics tomorrow morning.Too bad I dont have any before pics. I wish i hadn't deleated the ones from when I first started noogling ages ago. Thank God i actually stuck with it this time Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon