Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's Fall/Winter Program

Nevermind Blush I can't post pics because I lost my phone! It figures I would loose it today Dodgy

I'm impressed already.

If you can keep this up for a few months, you're the fastest grower on the board. 1" a month was the limit so far. 1.5" a month is a record Smile

What!? Really? Are you sure? Now I feel like the measurement doesn't bode well. I bet it means that I really am having pms swelling, and it's just strangely late. Normally, instead of being "late" in the usual sense, I just end up skipping my period entirely for a cycle... or even 2 cycles. Maybe I still get the swelling even without the period, and I just never noticed. I don't usually swell more than a half inch, so that's still an inch of real growth, I hope. For the record, there are a few people who grew 2 inches in the first month. Can't remember who, other than doubleace, and it's possible none of them were on this board, but at least I know it's not completely outside the realm of possibility
(just extremely unlikely, lol). At least I finally changed the way I'm measuring.

Because of all the frustration caused by the fluctuations in my measurements, I promised myself I wouldn't measure again for a full month, so I guess I'll be back with new stats around December 7. I'll be posting pics once my new phone arrives in the mail. Goodbye 'til then Smile

I finally posted pics today Big Grin

(11-10-2011, 04:51 AM)lled34aa Wrote:  are you applying the retinol, vitamin c serum and peptides on your boobs to firm them up?

there's been a few anecdotal stories of girls taking MSM and their breasts grew, but scientifically, how does MSM trigger breast growth? i've been taking MSM on and off for a year now, and personally, i don't think it has any effect on my breasts.

I 2nd that...

(11-10-2011, 03:59 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I heard plenty of warnings that you should ramp up slowly on msm, but i decided to ignore them. Over the last 3 days it gave me terrible insomnia. Last night it was so bad that I just couldn't take it anymore. I decided not to take any MSM today so Ill finally be able to sleep. Tomorrow Ill start ramping up by 1 teaspoon every 2 days, until I get back to taking 8000 mg, or find my tolerance level.[/align]

Mocha, are you taking the MSM before 2pm? That makes a world of difference, also they say the insomnia is a detoxing effect and once your body recognizes the MSM, it will function as normal. I got to the point where I could take it how I wanted as long as it was not after 5pm and my body accepted it rather well.

(22-10-2011, 10:21 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I forgot to say why I chose the stamp instead of the roller. I heard that after a while the rollers tend to "stick" instead of rolling smoothly. You might not even feel it when it happens, meaning the needles will drag inside the skin, and create scars, or even increase the chance of infection.

That's because they have to be replaced after so many uses. Btw, what is the stamp and how does it work?

DareIask, it would be easiest to show give you a link to an example, http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=123129&utm_source=google&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=googleproduct&gclid=COLLnYb3wawCFQd_5Qod8HDbrg
They're meant to increase collagen in the skin. I still have no idea which brands are reliable. If the needles are not fine enough they could probably cause visible scars. I can't even vouch for the one I have, since I stopped using it after such a short time.

About the MSM, I haven't had any issues with it for a long time, but I don't know how much, if anything, it's contributing to my growth. I'm doing and taking so many things that it's impossible to tease out what's causing what. Even if I were only taking 3 or 4 things, it would still be very difficult to tell. I don't know how much of this thread you read. I know it's super long, but I did try to explain why I think there's a chance MSM might work synergistically with some of the other things I'm doing, if your actually interested. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no way of knowing for sure whether I'm right or deluded.

I meant to update sooner, obviously, but waited 2 weeks after the 8th since I did not want to post measurements during the last half of my menstrual cycle. I guess the posting break made me lazy, and the holidays kept me busy too, so I ended up failing to post for several more weeks. I've actually switched to an herbal program, but I took a looong break from noogling until now, because constant construction at my house has made it near impossible. I 've continued with most if my existing program in addition to my new herbal program. I hope to start using the NG again, but I don't know how Ill manage it. Im going to start a new program thread, since my new program is so different from this one, and because I think I've finally learned how to measure properly. This is my last post in this thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon