Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone help me figure out Supershine's ingredients?

I'm interested in using papaya extract in my program, and Supershine seems to be a really effective papaya based product (if you take waaay more than the recommended amount). Unfortunately, it's ridiculously over priced, especially considering that it seems to be nothing but a small amount of green papaya padded out with preservatives, fillers, and flavorings. There was one listed ingredient that I couldn't quite understand though. It must be mistranslated. It says "placenta acid." If it's just the "placenta" you find in shampoos and such, like Queen Helene, then it's probably basically irrelevant, but I wanna make sure. Anyone know what the ingredients in this thing actually are?

hi, the main ingredients that it contains, the ones that matter are: lamb placenta, papain ( papaya enzyme), collagen ( types 1 & 3).

you can but these on the internet. I have tried this method. If you have difficulty swallowing pills, or don't like them, them i suggest to get the collagen in a liquid soluble powder formula for drinks.

I hope that this helps. also search the archives, there is alot of archived threads on supershine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon