Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and noogling

So I ordered a noogleberry to begin using with my Bountiful breast and was curious if anyone else has used this combo and what differences they saw between doing both and when they were onl doing BO. Did it change the tingling soreness? did you feel the two together worked better than if one of them was standing alone, ect.

I'm going to wait probably another full cycle before adding in the noogleberry though as I would like to have more than 2 inches strictly from BB so I can write an honest testimonial for them. I wouldn't feel right doing so if I had any question as to whether some of my growth was from something other than the BO.

I hate waiting though. I'm dying to get started. BUT I'm considering it the back up plan with the big guns if I get stalled, so that makes me feel more relaxed with doing just the BO

Melissa

Melissa

Hi Melissa, I've been using the noogleberry for over 10 months. I hadn't used BO for a while, I think I stopped in March 2009. I have gained almost 2 cup sizes from the pump, and just started BB once again just for the heck of it really. I won't be able to measure the BB growth, since I attribute my current size to the pump, but I'm hoping that it helps me retain my growth better. Maybe it will give me a boost also, as it take time for the pump to full in the empty areas.

Like I said....it will make tracking your BB growth difficult, because you will achieve results from the pump also, but I think it's a good combo, and frankly I don't care in the end what made me grow, just that I did! Hope you love the noogleberry like I do.

Sissy

Oh, and as far as feeling anything different....it's hard to say. In the past, I responded fast to BB, pains and tingles and growth. When I started back a few weeks ago, I thought I felt something resembling those pains, but to be honest, my boobs are so big and full these days, that that is all I feel-if that makes sense??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon