Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purely curious: are any of you worried about sagging?

May I ask what you think on this subject? It's bound to happen for larger breasts as we age... right? Obviously that's easily fixed by a good bra, but will taking certain supplements or those collagen drinks long term help keep breasts perky?

I'm a little worried, because the one thing I always liked about the look of small breasts in general is the natural perkiness. Lots of things on my body have already fallen a bit, even though I'm thin and in my 20's, but my breasts look exactly the same way they did when they sprouted. I would hate to trade that away for bigger boobies.

I think MSM + Vit C could potentially make breasts firmer, in combination with massage, by strengthening the connective tissues in the breasts, and possibly thickening the skin. Even massage, if it's sufficiently "rough", and done often enough, could probably build up connective tissue. The most popular massages around here do seem to be pretty hardcore Tongue There's a slim chance collagen and hylauronic acid could work too, in synergy with the other things, but it's hard to understand how they would, since the components of either are easily available in meat, and the proteins in the meat are usually much more bioavailable. If collagen does help, its probably still necessary to get the most bioavailable collagen you can. Chicken feet soup is a great option, if you can stomach it. It might also contain a significant amount of MSM, but I haven't been able to find out for sure. You could also try topical treatments used by dermatologists for thickening facial skin and increasing collagen in the skin, but put them on your boobies of course. Some over-the-counter options are vit-C, retinols, and copper peptides. Finding products that actually contain the necessary doses would probably be easiest online. I wouldn't just get an antiaging cream from a department store, and rub it all over my boobs Wink Even the best of those creams, such as Olay's creams, aren't likely to do that much for actual skin thickening. Of course you could just get prescription retinols from an actual dermatologist, and that would be even more effective.
God that was a long post Blush

WOW that is so helpful thank you!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being so thorough!!

You're welcome almonds! Big Grin

I forgot to say that I also think megadoses of MSM and Vit-C are probably necessary. Some people apparently saw results taking as little as 2000 mg of MSM, but it looks like most people who got results were taking at least 5000 mg. The most effective MSM program I've seen was Double_Ace's program. She grew a whole lot, but unfortunately the picture pages are gone, so it's hard to tell how much it affected perkiness. She was taking 8000 mg of MSM, with 2000 mg Vit-C. She also ate foods extremely high in B vitamins, especially B- 12, along with a decent amount of omega 3's. She also ate a large amount of chicken feet soup and was following a pretty intensive massage regimen (she says she got bruises). It's hard to tell if her diet was also high in protein and green vegetables, but she did try to include them.

I think if I decide to start taking MSM, I would hedge my bets by taking at least 8000 mg of MSM and 2000 mg Vit-C, following a serious massage regimen, eating CFS, and getting a genuinely high protein diet that includes lots of shellfish. By "high-protein" I mean 1.5 times my "lean body mass", or about 120 grams. If I can't get enough shellfish, I'll try taking a B-complex. For that matter, I think I might do a skin thickening regimen too.

Can you tell I've thought about the perkiness issue a whole lot? Tongue

Damn, I must be crazy to post here again, but I just found out something else. It turns out you shouldn't apply copper peptides and Vit-C cream on the same day. Apparently, they have to be applied on alternate days. I'll shut-up now Blush

No I'm so glad you're willing to share your information with me, finding specific info on this forum is kind of difficult for me because info is just so spread out. I've always worried that I'd be breaking the collagen bonds by massaging too much but I should look into that more too I think Tongue! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon