Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for women who breastfed

Hello, I'm new here. I was wondering for those women who breastfed.... How long after nursing did you begin NBE?? I quit nursing in May 2011. I was concerned about how soon I could start NBE, because I didn't want to encourage lactation only to dry up & be EVEN SMALLER later. I've heard that women's milk doesn't always dry up until 2 years!

Anyway... I was about an AA before I got pregnant, never got much bigger than an A, (although I filled out bras nicely). After breastfeeding, I am so much smaller Sad (Depressing to say the least, although the baby is healthy)! Like I said, I quit breastfeeding May 1, 2011. I waited 4 months, and began using Natureday (liquid by mouth & topical cream on breasts), then added Fenugreek supplements.

This week I began the hypnosis, (after reading forums here), and I plan to order a noogleberry.

Any advice is appreciated.

I waited about a year after I dried up during breastfeeding (I didn't have the luxury of choosing when I stopped). Some say 6 months after you dry up, some say longer. Just depends on you and your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon