Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

[archive] QiGong-Breast and height enhancement method

QiGong-Breast and height enhancement method
November 10 2007 at 8:35 PM
Double_Ace  (Login double_ace)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy everyone! I made an identical post just a few hours ago but messed up the message title and had no way of editing it so I'm posting the same message here hoping that more people will read it!

I'm sort of a new user here, but have been around for years and I just recently decided to join, i mean why not??

Anyway I did some research and I also check the "height increase" board everyday,

So this person posted his success story because he had grown half an inch from using hypnosis, but this type of hypnosis is called Qigong which is supposed to be more powerful and effective because you visualize a lot more.

He had learned about this method through someone else named Zixia, a girl who grew 3-4 inches using this method, and she has a blog where she posted all her progress and information on how to do it,

http://zixialinmm.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

I was thinking, maybe if you use that same method to grow breasts it may work. meaning, instead of focusing on the legs you just focus on your breasts and do the same thing u would do, imagine that you ahve a ball of energy and directing it towards ur breasts and pretend that they are growing each second!

I think where this method is different from the regular way of hypnotizing is, instead of using science in hypnosis (i.e. pretending that ur breasts are warm and that ur fat is being stored in ur breasts) you use your creative imagination like imagening that there's a force of energy all gathered in a big ball, which may have a greater affect on your mind, not only is it more fun but it might actually work!

Anyway, I'm going to give this a try and I'll let you all know how it goes!

Wish me good luck!!

Author Reply

Black Sheep
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: QiGong-Breast and height enhancement method November 10 2007, 8:36 PM 

ms_candy03
(Login ms_candy03)
Re: Qigong - Method to breasts
November 10 2007, 6:07 PM

It would be a dream come true if this method could actually make me taller! Thank you so much for posting the link...I'm gonna check it out

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In response to the above message posted in my other thread:

You're very welcome! and good luck pursuing it!

foofa mcgoo
(no login) Re: QiGong-Breast and height enhancement method May 21 2011, 6:32 PM 

Mind over matter
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon