Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!!

Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!!
December 3 2006 at 4:27 PM Surf (Login Surf.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lily - I was afraid that your pictures might be missed by some people on the forum so I just had to start a new thread!!! I hope everyone sees your pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Your growth is truly wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting your pictures! Wow - what a difference! NBE is a long and sometimes very difficult journey.

Showing us these great pictures will be very motivational and inspiring to many, many people! I can't thank you enough!!! Congratulations on all your success! You must be thrilled!

Another bit of proof that NBE works... it's so incredible

Author Reply
Boobies06
(Login boobies06) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 4:38 PM

Yeah, she looks awesome! I posted a longer message on the thread she started, but for some reason its not showing. Sad

Boobies06
(Login boobies06) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 4:38 PM

Great job though, Tiger Lily!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 4:44 PM

I agree. She looks beautiful and she has given me even more hope. I am grateful she had enough courage to post her pics.

I am also grateful to all those who post pics as they are inspiration to all of us who are in the first stages of NBE.

You can read someones program and read about their growth, but a picture truely does speak a thousand words.

Many thanks,
waxingmoon

Boobies06
(Login boobies06) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 6:45 PM

And its so amazing that she did this without any herbs. It says on her personal program that she got her program from traditional Chinese stories that a wise person told her.

Darn it. I wish I had my own personal wise Chinese person to guide me. . .

Edit Message Delete Message

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 9:47 PM

wow tigerlily looks soooooo great!!! thanks for the post surf, i would have missed it. she looks so excellent!! i hope someday i can look half that good! amazing!!

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 3 2006, 10:01 PM

tigerlily if you happen to read this.. im just wondering.. in the before picture.. how did you get the background to be so white? it looks almost like it was professionally taken.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER just beautiful !!!!!!!!!! December 3 2006, 10:11 PM

stunning is a word for how you look and awesome is a word for you determination and gratitude is what i wish to say for all you kindness, efforts and contributions here you look beautiful love jellyDeeee...

Kari
(Login PinkNika) WOW December 4 2006, 6:34 AM

Yeah, I haven't looked at these pics until now, Tiger Lily, You look amazing!!! I am so happy for you!!

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 4 2006, 10:56 AM

Thank everyone for nice coment. To Boobies06, knowledge of traditional ways does not come from one wise person, but many. I learn a lot from Taiwan forum, where many persons contribute specially older person and that's how I learn. Also it is not stories I think is the right word, but traditions. To mitharatowen, picture are not professional but taken with uncle's equipment. Not a professional photographer, but serious hobbyist(? sorry don't know proper English word). My aunt took picture first time when uncle not there.

Anonymous
(Login cutevelvet) amazing!! December 4 2006, 11:32 AM

tiger lily u look awesome. well done and congratulations!!!

Doubtful
(no login) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 4 2006, 11:47 AM

Something doesnt look right?! The pictures look no where near natural! They are the same as Solitaire's. They definately look photoshopped/airbrushed etc etc. Its not hard to add boobs through photoshop. I know it doesnt sound nice to doubt the authenticity of these photos but someone must agree that they look suss?

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 4 2006, 11:53 AM

Solitaire here. If you're going to doubt the authenticity of my picture, would you mind at least waiting until I post an after picture or an updated picture? It seems a bit premature to doubt the authenticity of my picture when it's only a before one.

cutevelvet
(Login cutevelvet) to doubtful... December 4 2006, 11:57 AM

i dont think tiger lily is faking it becasuse what has she to promote??? massaging and boobie friendly foods?? she wasnt on any pills. and that is quite an achievement so well done again. uve given us all hope.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 4 2006, 12:15 PM

I suppose I should be offended by the suggestion that my breasts look so unnatural that my picture must be fake. However I have always felt myself that my breasts didn't look quite right and weren't really the normal breast shape. That's one of the reasons why I'm here in this forum. Since I've been here a 2 or 3 people have commented that I hardly need NBE as I'm not exactly flat chested, but my breasts have never looked right to me. With this in mind, I've decided not to be offended by the comment that my breasts look so unnatural.

_violet_
(Login _violet_)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 4 2006, 7:48 PM

Ah, I don't think tiger lily's pix are fake. Altough the boobs are very round, they look super natural to me. Should they be fake, I don't think that had been done w/ photoshop, but simply putting two different girls in the photos. But why would she do that? Her program was purely based on food and massage, something any of us can do without spending xtra cash. Neither her behaviour on this forum is one of an attention whore, so I don't have any reasons to believe it's fake. Also, if you have doubts about someone's progress, simply ignore they're routines? I'm sure many of us may have they're doubts about some pix/profiles/routines, but is that really a relevant topic to be brought into discussion?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Doubtful December 4 2006, 8:55 PM

Your suspicions are unfounded. People do things for gain, pure and simple.

Ask yourself, what do these women stand to gain from perpetrating a deception. Nothing.

1. They are not selling products, so there would be no monitary gain.
2. They are anonymous, they will not gain fame.
3. Since they would be welcomed on this bulletin board no matter what their breast size and no matter whether they grew bigger breasts or not, they would not gain acceptance from such a hoax.

Remember, this board is not some marketing tool for a breast pill company. Those pictures posted are from people who have tried various methods to achieve thier success. In one case you are questioning the before picture - how can a before picture be a hoax?

Now, let's ask the question. What do you gain from doubting them?

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 5 2006, 1:38 AM

i have to admit that tiger lily's pictures do look so amazing as to look almost fake. but i also think about what would she have to gain? the answer is nothing.. so i beleive her. it does look too good to be true tho.. i wish i could look like that. dont worry tiger lily, everyone that doubts you is just jealous that they dont look that good Tongue

emmie
(Login emmiedee) uh... December 5 2006, 6:18 PM

tigerlily already explained this, too... her uncle is a semi-pro photographer, if i recall. doubtful should probably have read the whole thread and the previous one about her photos.

so they are better quality than our camera phones or holding our own digital cameras out or whatever other method.

tigerlily, you inspire...

Doubtful
(no login) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 5 2006, 8:48 PM

What I have to gain from being doubtful, is no false hope due to somebody getting their thrills by ripping off 'professional' photos off the net or whatever (no Im not saying you Solitare) and making us all believe that 'something' worked. I dont underestimate the childishness of people out there. I wont say anything more about this, but I will stay OPEN MINDED and not believe EVERYTHING I see.

I do believe in NBE as I have had some growth myself, its not about that.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 6 2006, 12:05 PM

I'm surprised anyone think my picture was to prove method worked. I posted long time ago method worked for other Taiwan girls and for me I increased 2 cup sizes. Nobody said didn't believe so I not know need to prove anything. If anyone said before that method din't work I could more understand why I need to prove, but nobody said this. I only post picture because I saw some girls say they like to see picture, I not know it would cause anyone any problem.

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 6 2006, 2:09 PM

Tiger Lily, please don't take offense to the negative posts. By no means have your pictures created problems. As stated by so many ladies here on this forum, your before and after pics are very inspirational and serve as additional motivation for being vigilant about routine massages. If anything, some people are jealous and feel the need to take it out on someone. You are an NBE goddess!!!

Anonymous
(Login hunnybunx) where are the pics? December 6 2006, 2:28 PM

HI everyone...am i the only one who can't find tigerlily's pics?? I've searched and searched...i mus be blind or wat?? so sad - flat and blind !! boo hoo!! someone help....tks!

princessglitter
(Login princessglitter)
SENIOR MEMBER Hunnybunx December 6 2006, 4:56 PM

Heyhey, you are not the only one who cant see the picture! Me too, initially. I searched high and low and couldnt find it. I was disappointed for days till faerycat gave me the link. (Thanks faerycat)

It's really inspiring!

Maybe we can't see it through our pc over at Singapore. LOL.

Anonymous
(Login hunnybunx) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 1:41 AM

Thanks princessglitter!

woah - way to go, tigerlily!! Good job! And so inspiring! WIll work harder henceforth..*jia you!*

Surf
(Login Surf.)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 1:50 AM

Tiger Lily - I apologize, if by posting the original thread about your pictures, I created any kind of hurt feelings. I was just so amazed by your pictures, I thought it deserved some attention. Of course, I only wanted you to receive POSITIVE attention (that you so deserve). I'm sorry if any negative feelings have come about. You look wonderful, and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!!!!!!

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 2:52 AM

Not to put Tiger Lily down or anything, but I can see where "Doubtful" is coming from. I'm a semi-pro photographer as well, and these pictures definately seem fake -- whether it's photoshop or off the internet or what-have-you. HOWEVER, like all the other ladies have mentioned, there really isn't anything for Tiger Lily to gain from posting fake pics of herself except for getting attention. So unless she's a low self-esteemed girl looking for praise, then maybe they're truly fake. But from reading Tiger Lily's program page it doesn't seem like she even needs to be here; it seems like NBE already worked for her and she just joined this forum to share her knowledge. So I highly doubt she posted the pics to boost her self-esteem. I feel that she simply posted the pics 'cuz people were asking about them and she figured it would help inspire other women on the forum.

Anonymous
(Login organic_angel) Tiger Lily's routine ?? December 7 2006, 7:12 AM

Hi Tiger Lily.

I'm new to the forum, but have been infrequently lurking around at the beboard forum.
I've checked out everyone's stat's; routines, etc. Everyone here is just such a truly wonderful inspiration and support for one another. I have tried nbe on and off for 2 years, and this forum has convinced me to give it another go.

I have a question though regarding your personal program. First off, your progress and pics are awesome! Congrats to you. My question is are you the same Tiger Lily over on the beboard, that was "talking" with Fawn about your herb failure for nbe, and then asking about how to tailor your bovine ovary routine in July of this year? I'm wondering, because I'm comparing all the successful personal routines here on this forum, and trying to decide which routine I think will be a good choice for me.

This forum states massage and borage oil. Over on beboard it was bovine ovary. If this isn't you, and is another Tiger Lily, my apologies. I just think you had amazing progress, and I wanted to possibly mimick your routine.

Thanks
organic_angel

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 11:10 AM

hi, Surf, don't worry, I am not offended. I just puzzled because I already posted my successful experience and nobody complain, so I not understand why they compain now. But, still, I don't ask people to believe me as I said at the start, it's just my experience as I said which is the same as other Taiwan girls. Believe it or not, I just share my experience, you can just read as it's a joke, or the best, just ignore my postings. I know western people used to smile at acupuncture, but now I read some stories about even doctors in the west tried acupuncture seriously these days. So maybe Chinese methods more believable than some people think.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 11:24 AM

hi, organic angel, I don't visit beboard. The main forums I visit are both Taiwan forums. This forum of Eve is only English language forum I like. I posted a little before in one other, but now I only visit Taiwan forums and here.

organic_angel
(Login organic_angel) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 12:06 PM

Thanks Tiger Lily. I was just curious, because like I said, I'm encouraged to give nbe another go, and am trying to decide which program I'd like to most follow. You are very inspiring to others with your fantastic success, and your pics are really incredible.

I have a question about your boobie foods that you list. I don't think I could commit to eating the chicken feet soup daily, and I was wondering if taking collagen or gelatin supplement would be an equal substitute. If so, how much?

Also, would using a massage tool for breast massage, be ok or maybe even better for hitting the acupoints?

Thanks for your advice, and again you are a great inspiration. Especially for those that have tried nbe and given up hope.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 7 2006, 1:56 PM

Hi tigerlilly-your right you know-we even have chineese medicine/acupuncture shops in our shopping centres now-i understand what you mean, lots of things are discredited becuase there is no scientific explination or becuase we are not open minded enough.
Hopfully the world will continue to open up to other alternitive methods.

Congratulations by the way your pictures look amazing

any one reporting good growth and showing pictures always seem to come under doubt and scrutiny-we constantly want proof-then when we have proof we don't believe even our own eyes-what other proof is required for people to accept the truth that NBE works.
it saddens me that are so untrusting,i know non of you but i trust as women you/we have no reason to lie to each other we are all here with the same goals,non of us have any reason to give false hope or false impressions-just suport advice and experinces

good luck tigerlilly and thank you for sharing your program and pictures

Janika
(Login janikoko) Tigerlilly's age? December 8 2006, 11:14 AM

how old are you now may i ask?
and what is the oriental method you are mentioning?

kiana
(Login kiana2) Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 8 2006, 11:50 AM

Tigerlilly your success is fantastic and your pictures are absolutely inspirational. Thankyou for having the courage to post them as it really does inspire the rest of us on this journey. I will be straight down to the butchers tomorrow morning asking for some chicken feet( which is something i never thought i would do).

Tiger lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiger Lily pictures - GREAT!!!! December 9 2006, 8:11 PM

I am 24 years. Everything about project is explain on my program page.

A
(no login) Borage Oil March 21 2011, 2:52 AM

So TigerLily used Borage Oil right and it worked for her? Are the results permanent?
I am thinking about trying fish oil, flaxseed oil, and Borage Oil mixed together like omega 3-6-9... Should it help?

tigerlily massage help
February 20 2009 at 5:51 PM amy (Login firish69)
when you say u massage little circles do you mean

1.u actually make little circles the size of a quarter around like tracing or and follow your knuckle to trace around the circle 20 reps or do you ...

2.u press into your breast and rub ur knuckles in place in a circular motion not moving from the spot for 20 reps then move on to the next spot?

thanks in advance and sorry if this is a ditzy question Smile

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: tigerlily massage help
February 23 2009, 9:18 AM

The aim of massages is to reach the pressure points, so the massage must press that point as exactly as possible, not to go around the point but to press it as exactly as you can.

amy
(no login)
thanks
February 24 2009, 4:50 AM

You r such a help..thank u very much for taking the time to answer my questions!I know how busy u r with these and its VERY APPRECIATED!

tigerlily - borage oil
January 29 2009 at 9:08 PM
double_ace (Login double_ace)
hey, do you remember when you started taking the borage oil? immediately or after 1, 2, 3 months?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: tigerlily - borage oil
February 2 2009, 10:17 AM

I'm sorry for the slow reply. I'll try and come back to the forum more often. For the answer, I took borage oil from the very beginning of project. Actually my project stayed unchanged all the way through.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 2 2009, 9:32 PM

Thanks for answering!
I want to use the same routine that you used since it was all natural and you had great success with it. Would you mind clarifying some things for me?

1. You used tofu. soy milk, soy powder & soy bean. Which form did you use the most? And which the least everyday? (Ex: everyday vs 3 times a week)
2. How many booby food meals did you eat a day?
3. How often were these dishes used (Ex: everyday vs 3 times a week) : Naga soup, borage soup, pigs knuckle, seabass, potato+soy, soybean + Rice.
4. Did you drink special teas? and how often? jujube, Chinese Angelica Rose Tea,
5. Were lettece, asparagus, carrots, corns, eggplant, soy and broccoli the main things you ate for vegetable servings? If no, what others?
6. You use ginkgo and borage for supplement, any others? vitamins etc?
7. Pushing the back fat into your bra on the side of your boobs, do you think this was very effective?
8. On average you ate 1/5 of a cup of soy bean a day, was that cup 1/5 uncooked or cooked soybean?
9. It took you 9 months to see results (2 cup increase), is this the average time for most taiwan girls using this chinese technique?
10. Did you ever drink papaya drink?
11. Did it take you long to prepare meals and did you ever make enough for a whole week to save time?
12. Is there anything else that you did or took that hasn't been mentioned?

And finally, did you have growth spurts or was it a steady growth? and are you still eating booby foods for maintanance? If no, how long was the maintanance for before you stopped?

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 4 2009, 10:37 AM

Also, Tiger Lily, how long did you take borage oil for? throughout your entire program and stopped or did you use it as maintenance after you stopped massaging? Do you still take it?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
February 12 2009, 10:55 AM

I'm sorry, I must have missed this last time. Anyway....

1. I used soy bean the most and the others on occasions. I ate some soy every day.
2. I ate one booby food meal every day.
3. I didn't have any dish every day. Sometimes every day of the week was different.
4. No, I didn't have teas in my program.
5. I think that's everything for vegetable servings, except also naga.
6. I took vitamin-mineral supplement but used to take it before anyway.
7. I'm not sure if this was very effective in my case, but I think it worked well for others.
8. I ate soy bean cooked.
9. I think some girl got more dramatic result but others take longer. It's hard to say what is typical. I don't think I was untypical.
10. No. I didn't hear anything about papaya before, as far as I can remember. I think I only heard about it in this forum.
11. Yes it took me long to prepare meals but then I like cooking. I only made chicken feet broth ahead, not anything else except a few times when I did 2 or 3 days togther.
12. No, I'm sure I mentioned everything.

I never had any growth spurt personally, I found the growth was very steady. I still have the habit to eat booby foods for maintanance, but maybe I will stop soon.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
February 12 2009, 10:56 AM

I took borage oil throughout program. I'm not taking it anymore.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 12 2009, 10:16 PM

thanks tigerlily,

is naga yam? and does it look like any of these?:

http://www.namayasai.co.uk/Latest/Naga-i...ec2005.JPG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...potato.jpg

and is this borage?
http://www.dacres.org/images/flowers/borage.jpg

if none of these pics are right, can you help me find the right ones so i wont buy the wrong ones?

edit: Was it yellow, green or black soy you ate?

This message has been edited by double_ace on Feb 13, 2009 5:54 AM

meehka
(no login)
February 12 2009, 11:18 PM

double_ace,

I tried the orange/peach potato whose picture you posted had no tingles with my breast and it does not taste good. Try buying Korean yam instead. This is named red sweet potato in most NYC supermarkets. If I am not mistaken, you live in NYC. It looks like the picture you posted but the outer skin is colored red. I am telling you this because I experience pain and tingles in my breasts whenever I eat them. So that is one of my booby food. What I do is I just wash them then boil until soft. It's very sweet and yummy!

Grace
(Login easternjewel)
February 13 2009, 5:48 AM

Why not try something more convenient for NBE. I use a serum and enlarge my breast by 1 cup size within 2 months and look great in tight Tee's now.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
February 13 2009, 6:18 AM

hey double ace, thatnks for posting all these questions! i also wanted to know the answers to these but wasn't sure how to phrase them!

tigerlily, i too waould like to know what form of soy you took. i have dried yellow ones that i soak over night to make my soymilk with, i know edamame is the green ones, black? never heard of them,

also how did you cook the soy beans? and if i were to use the dried soaked ones do you have any tips on how to make them taste better? edamame i can buy frozen at the store and it tases ok, but the yellow ones taste weird! lol. do you have any special cooking methods for your soy?

thanks again to the both of you!

P.S tigerlily may i ask what your current stats are now?

thanks!

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS
February 13 2009, 11:57 AM

"Why not try something more convenient for NBE."

Well I take Wonderup which I find very convenient, but the choice of what to do for NBE is each person's own choice and needs to be a decision based on their individual circumstances and preferences. The easier solutions are not going to be the right solutions for everyone.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
February 16 2009, 5:30 AM

BUMP!

one more thing tigerlily, i wanted to know, after your massages, did your chest hurt at all? because mine hurts alot.

also, when you were massaging, did you massagse until all the blockages were out or did they unblock over time? because i don't think mine will unblock with one massaging. it hurts too much after a while.

thanks!

This message has been edited by Cselestyna on Feb 16, 2009 5:32 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 19 2009, 6:51 AM

Thanks Meekha, I will check that one out.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
February 23 2009, 9:28 AM

No after massages I didn't hurt. It may be that you're pressing too hard, because the massages is not supposed to hurt. Feel uncomfortable yes, but not feel the pain.
It takes time to remove blockages. It's not the aim to unblock with one massaging. If you go to Chinese doctor for any massage you get course of massages for any problem and this works the same, takes weeks or months.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 24 2009, 4:29 PM

Hey tigerlily! I was waiting for your reply ;-D, I truly believe in your method now and will post results soon, by the way, is the yam that Meekha described the one you used? Thanks...

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
pics of naga yam (also read-"shan yao" or "huai shan")
February 24 2009, 7:18 PM

Hey, double_ace, you can check this link to see what naga yams look like.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=...ages&gbv=2

You can see there are mainly two types, brown and white(beige) ones. I can only find the beige ones in my local asain stores. Both types have slimy liquid when peeled. Both can be used for NBE (brown ones are usually cheaper). The difference is if you want to make naga smoothies or salad (eat it fresh) you can only use the white/beige ones, brown ones need to be cooked before you eat, of corse you can cook the white ones, too. That's what I read on TW forums.
You can chop them in cubes and freeze it, no need to thaw before cooking. Hope this helps.

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Feb 24, 2009 8:50 PM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
February 25 2009, 1:13 AM

Thanks Fengshui! I'll see if they have that!

TigerLily or FengShui help please
June 11 2008 at 2:19 PM Aggie (Login Aggie18)
Hi,

I want to use the massage you've posted but I was confused already with the first step

when you say make circles
Did you mean take your knuckles and rub it around your boobs?

or do you mean do little circles and you go around your boobs?

Also, what type of oil/cream did you use?

If you use cocoa butter, did you rub it on the breast itself?

Some people say it makes it smaller and some people say it's fine.

Thanks alot

Aggie

Aggie
(Login Aggie18)
Re: TigerLily or FengShui help please
June 11 2008, 8:15 PM

I've been doing searches on the forums but I don't the the right posts

i just wanted a confirmation from someone that has successfully done the program and rubbed the cocoa butter right on the breast that it's ok to do

mixing wild yams and vitamin e should be no problem too right? >_<

i'm new at this so I don't know if there's a no no for any of the mixes

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to aggie
June 12 2008, 6:25 AM

>Did you mean take your knuckles and rub it around your boobs?

or do you mean do little circles and you go around your boobs?

Actually I do both, either way works.

About boobie batter, I started with baby oil, worked well.
Tried cocoa butter with V-E in my first round, didn't feel it agree with me, but it seems to work very well for lots of girls.

My second round this time, I have been pretty lazy about massage, most of days I only do 3~5 min. twice a day, plus some grabing whenever I can (such as when watching TV), also trying differnt mixture from whatever at hand.

Now I am trying a natural balm (which contains emu oil, borage oil, epo....that's why I bought it) mix with some epo, flaxseed oil, V-E, cocoa butter oil (not always the same, just play with it), seems working, boobies feel a bit fuller even with just minim massage.

Hope this helps.

Aggie
(Login Aggie18)
Re: TigerLily or FengShui help please
June 12 2008, 4:09 PM

that helps a lot
I thought I did the first step wrong.

About the bad foods
I noticed you listed red dates

I was just wondering why...because a lot of the herbs people use I notice promotes blood circulation

When I use to go to my chinese Dr. he told me to drink more red date tea because I had poor blood circulation and it's suppose to help.

I believe he also said there's 2 kinds of red date...one is consider cool and other warm I think...I can't remember very well anymore...

Question for Tiger Lily
May 16 2007 at 7:19 AM Lil' One (no login)
Did you use the exact same routine that Fengshui used, or were there slight differences? Your "before" pic looks almost exactly like I look now (same body type, too), so I'm trying to follow your routine as closely as I can. I would love for my "after" picture to look like yours!! I just started the massage & boobie foods routine a month ago, and I've gained about a 1/2 inch so far.

Also, which massage oil/lotion did you use? I know you mentioned using baby oil, but were there any other oils or lotions that you used in addition to this?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: Question for Tiger Lily
May 16 2007, 10:33 AM

The massages I did I copied all from Fengshui. The Pansyclub massages is similar to this, but I copied Fengshui exactly as I could. Food was not the same though, it had differences. I didn't use any special oils.

Lil' One
(no login)
Boobie foods
May 18 2007, 5:47 AM

Tiger Lily -- Which "boobie foods" did you use? I want to try and follow your program as closely as I can to try and get the same results :-)

Mother Sheep
(no login)
May 18 2007, 9:20 AM

go to the program pages pls

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
May 18 2007, 8:45 PM

Yes everything is on my program page. I don't think I left anything out.

Lil' One
(no login)
Thank you
May 19 2007, 10:57 AM

Thanks, Tiger Lily! By the way, the reason why I asked was because you had mentioned that you had copied & pasted some of Fengshui's program into your own since they were so similar, and so you wouldn't have to translate a lot of the same words again. So I was just making sure I knew which foods you ate that might have been different from Fengshui's. It sounds like you stuck mostly with the chicken feet soup and soy bean products, which was what Fengshui did as well. So I will try and do the same and hope for the same results! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon