Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

[archive] To Ada re: Hypnosis CD

To Ada re: Hypnosis CD
June 6 2006 at 1:16 AM Jacqui  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CD is called 'increase your brest size'by Cilla Siekierska. I got it off ebay for 6.99pounds.
Theres a bit of everything in it, firstly you practice deep relaxation untill you reach a trance, or hypnotic state, it's quite a wierd feeling when you're totally using your subconcious mind and when you slip into the hypnotic state. She takes you into the body using visualization techniques, going into detail about cells, tissue etc. She gives you a daytime focus, a colour, and everytime you see the colour red, wherever it stimulates you to think about cell reproduction etc.( I sleep in a red nighty mostly lol) Then there is the positive talk side, the building of confidence, the importance of loving your breasts and nurturing them and enjoying being a woman...It's a good cd, but I think I could possibly make a better one to suite me better, I think most people could. I'd say it's worth a try though, espeacially since NBE requires patience above all else and trying to have very little stress.
Hope this helps
Jacqui

Author Reply

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS Re: To Ada re: Hypnosis CD June 6 2006, 8:35 AM 

thank you so much for the onfo! Im in the united states.. can u post the site where u bought the CD? can they make shipments to the united states?

jan
(no login) contact beth for the CD September 15 2011, 2:32 PM 

Beth can be contacted here and she will arrange the delivery of the CD and payment.

cilla@extramation.com
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon