Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

You can have whatever you want - you create your own life [archive thread]

You can have whatever you want - you create your own life
June 17 2009 at 7:54 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine if words can do this to water, what it can do to your body, your life, and everything around you!
If everything is living energy (According to Einstein), and words, energy, and emotions can affect energy, imagine the possibilities!

Masaru Emoto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZDOPQRdxJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccCsSXuMlLY

Rice experiment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTTCeqBwjc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfN3K_v1uY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbzCaEsHfw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8l7RrHM43Q&feature=related

Ace

Author Reply
viviangirl
(Login viviangirl) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 20 2009, 12:25 AM

this is all totally true. right after i read this post, and watched these video's (although i have seen the masaru emoto expirement before) i decided to take a glass of water and tape a piece of paper with the words "thank you" "love" "happiness" and i decided to add "big breasts" just for the fun of it. i let the glass sit in the fridge for a half an hour and came back and drank it. this may sound a little farfetched but my breasts immediately started feeling a little sore. then i decided to take a shower, and i sang to myself in the shower over and over "love, peace and happiness." i even danced around a little (haha) i also decided to sing this directly to my breasts while holding them to direct energy towards them. anyway i just got out of the shower and my breasts are both feeling very sore, and maybe its from the heat of the shower, but they even look a little swollen. i'm going to keep doing this every day and i'll post my progress. thank you so much for posting this, this was such a great reminder to make energy work for you!

Edit Message Delete Message

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 20 2009, 1:23 PM

Awesome - thanks hun, I will do what you did from now on and label everything in my house including my food and drink. As insane as this may sound, I will start speaking to my boobs and my food as I truly believe that energy has intelligence.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 20 2009, 2:48 PM

I only watched a few videos, don't have time to watch all. Now I'm not a nay sayer, but I would like to point out one aspect in this type of theories that I think is interesting to point out - these theories are very very attractive to believe in because they are so optimistic, they make such big promises and grant you such high hopes.

I do beleive in the power of the mind over the body and its automatic function - but within the limits of science. But you know this power and these limits are not small at all? It is known that the parts of the brain responsible for emotions and the parts responsible for thinking and planning are connected to parts of the brain responsible for automatic functions. If there connection, there can be interaction. The brain has a huge potential but we don't know how to put it all into use. If we learned indeed we could achieve a lot.

I've been planning for a long time to look into ways to improve my memory so that I would save time by studying more effectively, I know there are hypnosis methods for that, but I never find time cause of all the studying lol. But I'll get on it before the next semester for sure.

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 20 2009, 6:59 PM

Double_Ace,

Thanks for sharing again!! Love it!
I really appreciate all these positive energy & ideas you keep bringing to this forum!!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 20 2009, 11:47 PM

Your welcome Sandra,

Moon, I have some books that can help improve your memory and a few mp3's that helped me tremendously. There are also memory systems out there that I learned that helped me remember things by using special techniques, like association, sequence, etc. If you want I could send them to you.
A book I recommend is "the memory book: Classic guide to improve your memory."

viviangirl
(Login viviangirl) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 21 2009, 8:05 AM

it's amazing because i've been doing this water labeling thing for only about a day and a half and every time i drink a glass, not only do my breasts start to feel sore, but i feel like i'm drinking some sort of natural energy drink. and of course there is no crash. it just sort of perks me up and puts me in a really good mood. i recommend trying it! i think i am going to wait a while to post my progress because i'm only about a week into nbe, but i'll update at the end of one month.( i was reading that it's not so good to measure yourself everyday because it makes you more critical of yourself if you don't notice growth right away. which makes perfect sense. so three more weeks!) right now i'm 78 centimeters. wish me luck :]

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 21 2009, 11:16 AM

Double Ace, that would be hugely appreciated!

I'll see if I can find the book you recomend, I just found another one by the same author for free on the internet tho, titled ''How to develop superpower memory''.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 21, 2009 5:27 PM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 21 2009, 11:33 AM

Moon: I wrote down your email. I will send you the stuff later today - just had to write now so you know I saw your post. I have the book you're referring to, although I've yet to look at it, he he.

PrettyLittleBs
(Login PrettylittleBs) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 22 2009, 5:29 PM

So if labeling food and drink would help, wouldn't it make sense to label any supplements, vitamins, and/or herbs that we are taking?

Just curious.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 23 2009, 10:02 AM

PrettyLB's, Yes - that is what I will do this week. I'm also purchasing a VOSS glass bottle and permanent markers to write my own loving and inspiring words on the bottle, and I will start labeling things around my house - just because ;-).

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 23 2009, 11:35 AM

Something interesting... I'm very allergic to nuts, fruits, milk and several other things. But nuts kill me the most. My throat, tongue and gums all swell up and itch for a long period. Two days ago I went and bought almonds although I knew I was allergic to them. I wanted to see just how bad it was. So I went to the supermarket and got raw almonds and ate them, and 5 minutes later the symptoms came, and on came the suffering. During the train ride I spoke to my body and said "I know you guys think there is something bad invading my body so you guys are sending antibodies to fight these almonds. But these almonds are our friends. They're very healthy for us and they are not harmful, and they may help our boobs grow. So please, let's work on this together and accept the almonds." The symptoms did not worsen, but they did not go away either. As usual they lasted a bit.

Today, exactly 2 days later, I went into my cabinet and grabbed the bag of almonds to eat some again. I was pretty desperate for some food as I was starving and there was no food in the house (I forgot to do groceries), so I ate some almonds - exactly 10-12 almonds (same as before) and as I was eating them I said to myself "Mmm, this is so good and healthy for me and my breasts!." to try to 'coach' my body and mind - and there was no allergy symptoms at all while eating and after!!! It's the first time in my life that I have eaten almonds and not had any allergic reaction! It's probably just my 4th time eating almonds in my whole life as I've ate it when I was young and found out and later accidently ate some that came with cake and chocolate.

For me to be able to eat raw almonds that usually affect me the most, and to not have an allergic reaction after 22 years is a miracle.. and all I did was talk to my body and tell it not to fight against these almonds!

I will now do this with everything else I am allergic to, and my next step will be to label everything in my house to increase positive energy and to enhance to energy in my food and direct it to my breasts.

Ps: I know a lady who owns a website that sells natural and organic products, and she has put up quotes made out of vinyl words all around her house. There are beautiful words written in every room in her house, including mirrors and her drinking water. Everything is made out of energy, and she believes energy responds to us, our thoughts and vibrations.

Panda
(no login) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 24 2009, 1:51 AM

Ace, thank you for another inspiring post! I'm looking forward to seeing a positive change in my life (not just boob-wise) by creating positive energy in everything around me! Smile

lenas00
(Login lenas00) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 24 2009, 2:38 AM

Hi doubleace!
So after a few months of not checking in this forum I came across your post.
Funny thing...this past weekend my friend told me about this water experiment!

She also borrowed me two books on this type of topic...
1. The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
2. The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer

Have you read these? I'm on the first one and eventhough it is fiction the things that are written in there
are very informitive. Maybe you can give it a chance?

My mom has always been into "new age" things. Thankfully she taught me alot about alternative methods and medicine. So alot of things as far as energy etc... are not new to me but are very real! Knowing this I should get my butt kicked that I neglected nbe for a while!!! must start up AGAIN!!!

Thanks for posting!

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Interesting! June 28 2009, 2:34 PM

Hey Thanks so much for your link - I did go and watch all of them. I'm not sure what to think yet - it might take a while for it to settle into my brain. But whatever the case, I guess it does more good than harm, everyone! So we might as well! =)

Thank you once again,
14AAA

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 28 2009, 3:57 PM

i find it ridiculously cute the way ladies (me included) talk to our bodies with love and care. i repeated this to my mom and she had a blast. she just thought it's really funny and cute.

congrats on getting over your allergies!!! that is amazing!!!!!!

i think it's also important to note that you do this a lot, so you probably have established some kind of communication channel with your body. I think the more you do it, the more your body gets used to us talking to them and the more harmony there will be between our bodies and us.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: We are what we think: The intention experiment June 30 2009, 5:39 AM

Hi girls, here's a little update:

I've increased my cup size a little bit. My breasts look fuller and prettier (Sounds strange but my breasts look more beautiful than before). I have yet to measure because I don't want to force the process. I haven't done massages, taken pills or eaten chicken feet. All I've done is visualize, work on my vibrations and worked on my manifestations (only because I've become so lazy to do any physical work, although the results come faster with food + massages).

I'm taking it further than just changing the looks of my breasts. I won't discuss that here, but just to mention that if you want to change anything about your body - you can.

This is what I watch every morning to get a burst of energy and motivation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5Z2l2o514&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5nAojCFGM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmiAwVLcTQ&feature=channel_page

Everything is energy and vibrations. Shapes are created by vibrations. An example of this is shown in this salt experiment:

Shapeshifting from Vibration and Frequency:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQPMhwuYMy4&feature=related

Remember:

Self-love, acceptance of self, and positive energy comes first. You can do everything in the world and not accomplish a thing if you don't get these things straight first and foremost. Visualization is just an aid in the process, it's not the visualizing that creates results. Visualizing helps you "see" better what you want, and feel with emotions what it is you desire. Then your vibrations change and that is what will change your physical. Everything is vibrating energy. It is what we are made out of. Atoms/energy that vibrate to create whatever it is you see and feel.

I highly recommend you read these forums to learn more:
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/groups?sort=latestActivity&page=1 (Read as much as you can - there are several groups here)

Also another thing, don't tell anyone what you are doing. If you are in the process of manifesting your desires, you want to stay positive. By telling others, you are at risk of receiving negative thoughts if these people don't believe you. Save it for later. Focus on your manifestations first and keep it to yourself. If you need support, go to the forum in the link I provided above. There is a group called "physical change" where people are doing all kinds of things. People have changed their eye colors, gone down in sizes (lost weight), changed facial structure, changed nose shape. Gone from straight to curly hair and vica versa. There is much more.

A few more tips:

If you want bigger breasts:

1. Go through the whole day believing that your breasts are the size you want. Feel the joy of having these breasts. The reason why you must FEEL is because it is the feeling and believing that creates results. Visualizing is just an aid to help you feel and believe. Visualization in itself does not create results. It is the desire, emotion/feeling and belief that gets you there. But you must visualize as a helping tool to clearly see WHAT YOU WANT.
2. If you look in the mirror quickly, pretend that is not your breast size. See another imagine of your breasts in the mirror as the bigger size and completely ignore the current size. Use Neville's technique where you replace your reality. Whatever you see in "this so called reality" is replaced with your "created reality". So if your breasts are small, you no longer see them as small, or feel them as small, or believe they are small - instead, they are big. You can buy Neville Goddard's books on amazon or download them on scribd.com (please purchase if you find them useful, this man is a genius). If mirrors discourage you, minimize the use of mirrors and make it very quick.

A few things I've changed physically:
1. My breast size
2. My height (Only 0.5 cm, because I stopped and started manifesting something else. You should do one thing at a time unless you feel like you could do more)
3. Longer eye lashes (I no longer wear mascara)
4. My butt (it is perkier and curvy - no exercise or surgery)

Whatever you believe will happen. If you believe it will be hard and take long, then it will be hard and take long. If you BELIEVE it is easy to manifest and you truly believe, it will happen sooner. Some things are easier for certain people, and other things are easier for others. My butt was the easiest since I wore butt pads and one day I took them off only to see that they had taken up the shape of the butt pads as I had become so accustomed to seeing my butt shaped like that in the mirror daily. Someone mentioned on the board to buy bigger bra's to help your mind visualize bigger breasts - if this works for you, do it. I prefer to not use aids and tools but to use my mind only. The butt thing was totally accidental. But that's what got me into this whole thing.

After reading people posts I've found that the following have been the easiest for most people:
1. Eye color (Lightening or changing shades)
2. Height (I've read about several people growing taller using their mind only)
3. breast size (same as above - mind)
4. Clear skin (Most people get this, and it's the fastest to manifest as it only takes days)
5. Weight loss (If you read the forum I provided above, you'll read about a girl who went down a few sizes in just one week)

PS: For girls with acne problems, Louise Hayes (a famous law of attraction author) mentions that acne is caused by lack of self-love.

NOTE: I would like to ask all members reading this thread to NOT leave ANY NEGATIVE comments in this thread. If you don't believe, you don't have to. No one is being forced. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. We all have different belief systems. If you have questions, however, I am here to answer.

This message has been edited by double_ace on Jun 30, 2009 5:54 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life June 30 2009, 6:29 AM

There are some people who might be confused about this concept:

I suggest the following books about this subject:
The law of attraction (amazon)
Ask... and it's given (amazon)
The Neville Goddard books (amazon)
Esther and Jerry Hicks books (amazon)
Abraham Hicks (amazon)

Forum:
Main site: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/groups?sort=latestActivity&page=1
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/...appearance
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/lawofattraction
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/thesecret
Main site 2: http://www.theabeforum.com (This whole forum is very informative)

Videos:
Louise hayes - You can heal your life (Can download this on any torrent site)
Down the rabbit hole
The secret
(Search for more law of attraction videos, positive energy videos)

I'll repeat the steps again incase you forget.

1. Change your attitude. Be happy and positive. Don't find reasons to be sad. Find reasons to be happy.
2. Change your perspective. Start loving yourself and every inch of your body. Speak to yourself with affirmations daily (Will give example below)
3. Watch your language. Your words represent how you feel. The way you feel is based on your vibrations. If your vibrations are good, you will feel good, and the words that come out of your mouth will represent exactly that. Stop saying things such as "I can't stand that person", "this really upsets me", "What an idiot" etc. You get the point. There are MANY ways to get your point across without using negative phrases.

To begin with, start with "doing affirmations" deliberately anytime in the day.
You can say it, write it on the wall or sing it. But believe it and feel it.

I suggest you do this in front of the mirror. WHen you look at yourself in your eyes and say it, there is something powerful about it.

Daily affirmation example:
My body and mind is in a healthy state
I'm infinite, I'm immortal, I'm universal
I do the work I love. I love with and for people I really like. And I'm earning good money
I am passionate about life. I love myself. I am well.
I am thankful for my friends and family
I love life and everything in it.
I am in control of my life and my future
I can make a change
I am powerful and I have the power to change

Ps: For breasts, try talking to them or coming up with your own affirmations. I talk to my breasts daily like they were my girls (they are). I tell them they are beautiful and I love them as they are, and that with love and nurturing we will grow together. I also assure them that there is no pressure (that way the pressure is also taken off my shoulders).

The affirmations are just the starting point. What gives affirmations power are the emotions you put behind it.
You can take action to support the affirmations to help.

It is like you plant a seed in the ground. It's not necessarily true at the moment, but something you want to be true. So put the seed in, and expect it to grow. You don't wait 2 days and dig in the earth and go "what's happening". You EXPECT that thing to grow because you know there is a law and a process. And the seed will grow if it is in the right ground with the right moisture.

Solution for negative thoughts:
If you have a negative thought anytime during the day, do a positive action to get a positive thought. You don't necessarily have to create this thought yourself. Petting your cat, playing with your dog, watching your children smile and play; all of this creates positivity in itself. Or simply reverse the thought. Let's say you're thinking "this NBE thing is not working", instead say "It is working, my eyes cannot see the changes yet but there are changes taking place on a vibrational and energetic level that is soon becoming more and more visible day by day." Don't forget that you are changing your blueprint. Keep on making that blueprint stronger and stronger so your body/brain/vibrations know what to work with.

Learning all of these things are extremely important and beneficial to your life. NBE is just a bonus. The real benefits lie in the life transformations you will experience. All of a sudden you feel as though the world is in the palm of your hands. You no longer see negativity and day by day you feel as though you are getting more of what you want ;-) (you just have to think about what you want, and NOT what you DON'T want. The universe gives you WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT the most).

Remember, positive thoughts, positive energy and positive vibrations.

This message has been edited by double_ace on Jun 30, 2009 6:33 AM

Hopefulgurl
(Login hopefulgurl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life June 30 2009, 4:08 PM

Awesome post double_ace!
I am definitely going to try writing big breast on the water I drink, as viviangirl has been doing; it hardly takes any time and doesnt cost a penny.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER You don't have to feel joy all the time June 30 2009, 5:26 PM

There will be times when you will feel sad and upset, and that's ok. Here is a post a girl wrote that is very true according to Abraham's teachings:

Link:
http://theabeforum.com/forum2/2052.html

Excerpt:

"When I'm upset or depressed, I don't have to force myself to feel good, especially when I don't really have access to that range of emotion. Just yesterday, I was thinking about a situation that made me feel so powerless, I was at the point of tears. Well, I couldn't think of a positive twist on the situation, and I didn't try. All I did was breathe. I just let it be. And literally within seconds, someone sought me out and offered me a solution! I didn't have to do anything. I didn't even have to find a better feeling thought. All I did was let go of the negative thoughts I was thinking. I let go, and the wonderful, powerful stream of Well-Being turned my boat around for me and took me right to a solution!

I LOVE that the Universe loves us enough to work things out on our behalf. I LOVE that it's not up to me to do all the work or figuring on my own. I LOVE that the U takes care of the details. And I REALLY LOVE that I don't have to maintain a "perfect" vibe to get what I want."

Silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 1 2009, 6:40 AM

hi Double_ace, I'm really interested on how to improve memory. Would you please kindly email me the stuff you have mentioned earlier? My email is cuongr6@aol.com
thanks so much!

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 2 2009, 1:57 AM

I LOOOOVE the "I am Alive" video!!!
I downloaded it onto my itouch and I'll watch it whenever I can use a boost. I find it so much better than most vids out there with slow, serene music. If you have anymore vids like that, please share!! I'm showering you with gratitude!! Lol.

I was trained in theatre and one of the most important things we needed to learn was to let our emotions flow naturally. Often when I found myself emotionally stuck, I was encouraged to bitch, rant, scream, curse,... go ALL OUT, which is hard because women are brought up to be sugar and spice and everything nice, and we are taught that ugly, volcanic anger is "bad." A lot of people are afraid of letting anger out, and instead cover it up with apathy.

But it is only after I let the anger out I was able to feel the sadness buried under the anger.
And after I have braved through anger and sadness, after I allow those feelings of anger and sadness to move through my body and then out of my body, I could feel pure joy. It's like emotional detoxing.

Necole
(Login necole03) Thanks D_A! July 2 2009, 3:35 PM

I just wanted to say thank you Double_Ace for posting such positive messages. I know it will sound funny, but every time I read one of your posts my boobies tingle... it's like your posts make me feel positive about the whole NBE process and then my boobies respond. But not just that, your posts give me such a jolt of positivity and it makes me feel happy altogether. I think you should do a daily email... if you do, let me know cause I would definitely sign up for it! Like a positive energy boost every morning to start the day!

Thanks for spreading the joy!

Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 2 2009, 7:42 PM

Thanks for these inspiring posts DA...I have all the Abraham-Hicks books you mentioned above and visit the abeforum quite often too...Seems I'll have to re-read these books..

viviangirl
(Login viviangirl) Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 4 2009, 6:58 AM

double ace you are truly amazing! i love esther and jerry hicks! i watched theyre dvd's a few years ago (i am also a big fan of the secret) and i own "the law of attraction" book but have yet to read it. i think i will now.. you are so inspiring! i guess the point of this post is mostly just to thank you so much for your participation on this forum. everything you post is so informative and gives me new ways to work on nbe every day. i just the video you posted about the salt and vibrations, and it lead me to another video on you tube(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiUuCbeKAus&NR=1) talking about how sound creates everything. so from now on i am going to focus more energy on simply talking to my breasts outloud. after watching some more video's started telling my breasts "i love you!" over and over and over. they both immediately started to feel sore! i really feel like i am growing fast. i am trying not to measure or take pictures just like you because i don't want to disrupt the process, but they feel bigger and when i look at myself after a shower they look biger! i am so excited. thank you thank you thank you again!

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 6 2009, 12:29 AM

lol, i have two copies of the you can heal your life by louise L hay, she really is amazing!

i'm done the skin clearing thing, i used to have really bad, red acne scars, they were not raised or anything just red and gross looking, and i wrote down opn a piece of paper, on every line that my skin is beutiful and smooth that it wsa in the process of healing tha my skin was beautifukl and i loved it, ect, i wrote different versions of the same sentance and a week or so later they were gone!

i've done this for so many things it's really amazing!

i definitely believe in all these tings, you are what you think, feel, say. your thoughts become things it's very powerful...

i didn't think anyone else here believed in this stuff

so thank you Ace for bringing this up Smile

madboobie
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 6 2009, 3:17 PM

hey, i am going to try this!

In fact i aleady have - I have drunk the magic water and thought very positively about boob growth. I also thought very positively about clear skin too!

I went to bed last night and thought positive thoughts about my boobs being fuller, rounder and larger, with the fat cels multiplyin while I slept etc etc. I imagined the energy of the universe filling them and telling them to grow and promised myself that when i woke up, they'd be bigger.

And hey, guess what? This morning I looked and thought hey, not bad. Honestly. i do beleive there is something in it and I feel positive about thinking positive, if you know what I mean.

Just tryng to think myself to a D cup!

Melonita
(Login melonita) Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 6 2009, 4:08 PM

'Also another thing, don't tell anyone what you are doing. If you are in the process of manifesting your desires, you want to stay positive. By telling others, you are at risk of receiving negative thoughts if these people don't believe you. Save it for later. Focus on your manifestations first and keep it to yourself.'

I really believe this. I have experienced many many times that things work out much better if you don't tell anybody about your plans/things you want. Except for maybe one very close person who loves you and wishes you all the good things. Positive energy of others can help too I believe.
I did this with school. I decided to finish school in half the time that is recommended, just because I believed that it was possible and mainly because I was too lazy to be in school much longer. So I didn't tell anyone at work that I was going to do this, because I didn't want to hear the words 'that is impossible' or 'you'll be so disappointed' or just anyone's questions of how my studying went (because those questions would make me doubt myself unconsciously). I only told my mom and boyfriend who truly believed I could do this. I had to study my ass off, it didn't 'just happen' ofcourse, but I did it:-))

I would love to get that kind of believe in my body as well. I guess miracles could happen then.

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for this post Double Ace, very inspiring. Sorry for my long post. I will take a look at the forum as well.

madboobie
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 7 2009, 11:57 AM

I agree - don't tell anyone!

My hubby found my glass of boob growth water in the fridge and has decided I am totally mad, o the point where he wonders if the kids are safe.....

well, I exaggerate slightly, but he did go on and on and on... 'how can you believe this rubbish... 'etc. etc.

He can't really see its just me trying something, and seeing what happends, as opposed to losing my mind!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 8 2009, 1:44 PM

Hey DA,, I was checking out the Powerful Intentions forum, its very large and was impressed but at the same time totally lost. Is there a section that you liked the most? One that you would recommend? One that you are using? Any guidance at this point would be great. BTW, its a great web site and already passed it on to a friend,, thanks.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Important LINKS July 8 2009, 1:51 PM

Maybe all of these Links should be copied to Reference Pages or one of the main forum pages. So they don't get lost through use of the board.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 8 2009, 7:44 PM

Hi Silv, I tried to send you the material, but apparently the files are too large. I suggest you visit www.scribd.com and www.4shared.com and search "improve memory". THis is where I got all my files from. You can also search for it at www.mininova.org, www.thepiratebay.org and www.isohunt.com for more books and mp3's available.

Madboobie - It's not fair that he is forcing his believes upon you. Your beliefs are your own and no one else's. Try to keep it to yourself, and ignore what everyone else thinks and says. I know it's hard since you are married, in which case, write it on the bottom of the bottle. That way, no one can see what you write. It doesn't have to be big letters. So if you have a lot of things to write, i.e. 'I am beautiful, my breasts are beautiful, my breasts are growing' etc. You can squeeze that all in there in small letters which is what I do now! I recently forgot my bottle in my friends car where I had written all sorts of things. Thank God I wrote it on the bottom, and I am hoping when he finds my bottle he will throw it out LOL. If not, I'll pretend I got the bottle from someone else ;-p.

I will copy all of these links onto the reference page when I have time Snowflake. Thanks for reminding me ;-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 8 2009, 9:57 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wrote a really long message, and then my laptop got disconnected :-O!

I just want to remind you all that daily affirmations are the most important thing.

1. Say your daily affirmations in front of the mirror every morning (make yours up)
2. You must be into your affirmations and believe in them

Ps: You can make up affirmations for self-esteem, confidence, youth, breasts, job success, money, and much more.

------------

Visualizations/imagination:
1. When you do your visualization or imagination session - make sure it is fun and interesting for you, otherwise it will be boring and you will not be into it. It is important that you are really into your sessions.
2. Use all 5 senses
3. Be creative.
4. You do these sessions for however long you feel is necessary in that day. You might need 40 minutes one day, and 15 minutes the next. It depends entirely upon you.
5. The time it takes to manifest your desires depend on you and your beliefs.

There is a physical world and a spiritual/mental world. You exist in both. However you are in your mental world, is how you will appear in your physical world. In order to change physically, you must change your vibrations and thoughts in your mental world and it will carry out into the physical world.

Here is an example of how I do my imagination/cell reprogramming sessions:
I imagine I am in a peaceful lab surrounded by beautiful women. One of these women is my spiritual guide/helper (will talk more about this later), and the rest are helpers. I tell them what to do and they do it. So I tell them I want bigger breasts. During this session, I see this woman put her hands on my breasts and my breasts immediately warm up. Then as she moves her hand away slowly above my breasts, my breasts proceed to grow bigger and bigger. My breasts are still hot.

Then every day when I am not doing my session, I walk around believing that I already have this physical image. That is the key, to replace your reality. When you do these sessions, you are already manifesting your desires, the results are just slower to show in your PHYSICAL world.

---------------------

I recommend that you download the following (Please buy if you find them useful):
'Seth speaks' was written by Jane Roberts. Jane Roberts was a woman who got in touch with her spirit guide, and soon her spirit guide took over her. Her spirit guide's name was Seth, and together they started writing books.

Here is the original book:
http://www.4shared.com/file/21889858/693...s.html?s=1

And here you can listen to it in mp3:
http://www.4shared.com/file/21890083/53b..._.html?s=1

There is a belief that there is a God, and there is also a belief that there are spiritual guides for each and one of us. These spirit guides have good intentions and are here to assist us and help us in the right direction.

For more info on spirit guides, here are google results (Sorry, I'm too lazy to find articles)
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS281&q=spirit+guides&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

------------

For those familiar with Abraham hicks teachings, Abraham is actually Esther's spiritual guide. Esther Hicks connected with her spirit Guide "Abraham", and Abraham is the one writing her books. Abraham showed the world "the law of attraction"

You can make your spirit guide relevant to your experience, or you may choose not to. It is not necessary at all. I only chose to include my spirit guide (that I made up completely in my head as I haven't attempted to connect to mine) in my visualization/imagination sessions as I found that easier to connect to than a person made up that I have no idea who is. Just do what's comfortable for you!

-------------

The silva method - is similar to the idea of law of attraction, vibrations, energy, spirit and mind power. You can google this method for more info. Here are some very useful videos + testimonials of people talking about their experiences.

One woman managed to turn her hair red, by imagining herself in a lab surrounded by dwarfs, painting her hair. Then she turned it to a nut brown color. She also grew her hair, and got rid of her wrinkles.
Another woman cured her multiple sclerosis. And a man cured his short-sighted vision by using this affirmation daily "Every time I blink, my eyes focus as sharp as a camera"

Youtube links (You can utube the rest if you want to see all of it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN8WZDbIvTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxGzg0o9zY

------------

Remember:
Everything is an illusion. Everything you see, feel, touch, experience; it's all been created by your vibrations. You are the creator. There are infinite possibilities. The power lies within you.

The 50-70 billion cells that create your body are literally “listening to” every thought you think, and are responding accordingly.
The thoughts you think, the things you say and the actions you take all immediately affect your genetic makeup;

Joy is the point, the whole point, and the only point. Then the manifestation follows physically.

Don't think about what you don't want. Think about what you DO want!

The less attached you are to an idea, the more likely it will come to you. LOA (law of attraction) works!

Be happy, joyful, in control of your life, and blissful knowing that everything will be ok!

Love and abundance to all of you!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 10 2009, 7:20 PM

Update: I've been working on this cavity and bad toothache I've been having for the past 3 months. Every time I ate I felt my tooth really hurt. So yesterday I started to visualize my tooth healing in my sessions. I imagined a fairy/spirit guide bending over me in the lab, telling me to open my mouth, and sprinkling magic powder on top of my tooth. Then telling me to bite my teeth twice. The first time I bit my teeth there was still some pain. Then I continued the imagination, and bit my teeth again to check for pain. It got better only by a fraction. I repeated this three times and ended the session with just the imagination of my tooth being healed. Today I woke up and had a protein bar thats very chewy, and felt no pain!!! I will continue this and eventually go onto healing my cavity completely. I have about 3 of them on the same darn tooth lol! I will post pictures when results are in ;-)!

viviangirl
(Login viviangirl) Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 11 2009, 5:50 PM

double ace! i did the same thing with a tooth ache! ever since the 6th grade i have had problems with one of my molars. it got to the point where it had to have multiple root canals, and i even had to have surgery on my jaw because the infection got so bad. after my last root canal a temporary molar was placed on the tooth and i was supposed to get it replaced with a permanent one, however i no longer have any form of insurance and haven't been able to afford getting it taken care of. over the past year the tooth would hurt on and off and i would start to get worried, but then i would remember that i can heal it with just my mind so i would tell myself over and over "all my teeth are healthy and strong!" especially when i brushed my teeth. the pain would go away completely in a day or two and i haven't had any problems with it for a very long time! someday i will get the permanent molar put on, but for now it's nice to know i don't have to worry!

Sunshine
(Login Sun.shine) Changing face shape July 13 2009, 1:07 AM

Hi Double-Ace!

Thanks for this thread, it's very intriguing! You mentioned somewhere that people have changed their face shape? Do you have ideas about how they did this and to what extent they did this? I don't like the shape of my face at my temples. My cheekbones there stick out too much and it doesn't look all that great with my short face. I always use my hair to hide that area. Windy days are my nemesis! haha.

I'm wondering how I can go about doing this. I checked the forums you've listed for a few hours, but they're difficult to navigate (for me anyway). In your experience (in what you've read and what you understand of how this stuff works) what would you recommend? Was it easy for you to create a lab in your mind? I tried this last night - I used my dentist's office as my lab because it's a very warm welcoming place and the people are very friendly and helpful. I imagined that someone was pressing the sides of my face. And also cutting motions at the side of my face where the area I want narrowed is.

Today, since I woke up, my head has been aching allll day, especially my temples and cheekbones. I tried to take an extra nap thinking I was sleep deprived or something, but I'm not. It didn't occur to me that my 'lab work' might be the culprit until just now, because I NEVER get headaches. It could just be stress from thinking about this stuff alot though. Who knows.

Do you have any recommendations for how I should attempt this? Also, have you heard of anyone successfully making their eyes bigger? I like the shape of mine, but I wouldn't mind if they were a little larger Smile

Hope you've been finding success in your program!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 16 2009, 8:04 PM

Sunshine,

if you are trying to make your eyes bigger? A quick fix is eyeliner. It works for me...My eyes are larger when I line the right on the lash line. The are more "seductive" as guys call them, when I line the inner rim. I hope this will help until somebody comes up with an answer for how to do it permanently! Smile

jjj
(no login) Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) July 17 2009, 12:26 AM

I started tapping some days ago and Ive had some success already, my breasts are fuller.
Thanks for the link!

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 19 2009, 11:52 AM

Double_Ace, Do you think it would be possible to correct a hormone imbalace with positive thinking or tapping? I'm sure the sky is the limit. Have you personally heard of anyone being able to correct something like that?

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 21 2009, 8:47 PM

Sunshine and Wantmore, you can do whatever you want with your physical appearance - but you have to program your mind to create those changes for you. It's the subconscious that help create any change you want. So if you want perfect health or perfect hormone balance - every day and every night before you go to bed, tell yourself that your hormones are in perfect balance and that your body is healthy. Then as you say these words, FEEL that you are healthy. What is the feeling you have when you feel you're healthy? JOY - so feel JOY when you say these words. Your subconscious don't understand affirmations and words - so your FEELINGS act as a medium and translate your thoughts to your subconscious. So when you want to manifest ANYTHING in your life - you must FEEL it as if you already attained it.

I highly recommend that you download or purchaes Neville's books (Scribd.com or 4shared.com). One of his books is called "feeling is the secret". Neville described in his book that everything goes through the consciousness first. It is the consciousness that receives thoughts and ideas, and then the subconscious follows these ideas and thoughts as if they are real and expresses what the conscious receives. It is the subconscious that help manifest your desires. You can't control the subconscious directly, but you can do so through your consciousness. Neville said that the subconscious does not understand affirmations, words, thoughts or ideas that you purposely express in order to manifest something. The only way for you to 'translate' your desires to your subconscious is through your feelings. He states that your "feelings" are like the medium. It is the middle man that stands between your subconscious and your desires - otherwise your subconscious won't understand. So when you desire something, you must behave as though it has already happened. But in order to bring forth the results in YOUR REALITY, you must 'feel' the feeling of already having obtained your desires with great joy - and then your subconscious works on bringing it into your physical world immediately. Your wishes are always granted right away - but they are not shown in 'your physical world' yet.

So one thing you can do is to pick one desire you have, imagine that it already happened (Neville said that the command "I have a lot of money" is more powerful than "I will get more money" because the latter indicates that you do not have it yet and so the subconscious will hold on to that belief and it will take longer for you to manifest).

So:
1. Visualize that you already have it - believe it - ignore all physical evidences of you not having it yet and trust that it's already there.
2. FEEL the joy like you had already attained it (Joy is a strong feeling associated with your desire - this translates immediately to the subconscious which will then collaborate with you to bring forth the results)
3. Let go of all negative feelings and thoughts. KNOW that there are different dimensions, and just because your desires have not shown in your world yet, does not mean that it has in another world. As soon as you feel a negative feeling come up - distract yourself and think of something comical or goofy right away and increase your positive vibrations!

Remember that time is just a perception. You may be in a hurry to get these things but the more you are in a rush the more distracted you will be. Being patient also means that you trust that the universe will deliver. Trust is a big thing. Trust yourself that you have the power to create your reality and trust that the universe never fails.

Love you all!!!

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life July 21 2009, 10:47 PM

Thank you. It makses sense needing to feel what you want to attain as if you've already attained it. Interestingly, since the start of this tread, I've been imagining my breasts growing every night when I go to sleep. I imagine being in different settings and techniques of growing. I wouldn't say I've put in alot of effort, but my boobs are very very sore. That alone tells me this is very real and does work. I'm going to put in more effort, and start CFS as well. I'll keep everyone updated once I've fully started a program.

Thanks again DA!

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You can have whatever you want - you create your own life November 26 2009, 10:49 PM

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!! Big Grin i just thought this thread was amazing and wanted more people to read it Big Grin double_ace your awsum! Big Grin

kerry
(no login) its true!! November 30 2009, 8:36 PM

Double Ace is right...we do create our own reality through what we are thinking and feeling.

I agree with what she said about not telling anyone, and the main thing to remember is always focus on the you that is coming into manifestation- the beautiful, womanly you.

You can feel how it would feel to have that confidence- have it now.

All we are is energy- so changing parts of our 'physical' body is no more difficult than anything else- it involves a change in our unconscious mind.

The longer we hold onto that vision and the feeling, repeatedly, until we see ourselves in our mind as curvy and feel the feelings on a regular basis, you'll begin to feel the growth.

It works really well when you're dropping off to sleep.

Above all, the main thing is to be gentle with yourself. Dont allow yourself to give in to thoughts of worry, fear or anxiety that it may not work.

I've found a hypnosis track that may help-Steve G Jones- havent listened to it yet but sure it will be useful.

He's offering a 95% discount http://www.stevegjones.com/CompleteList3.htm if you type in the promotional code 'yes'

Hope it helps girls.
You CAN have anything you want!!
xxx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon