Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I Started Skin Brushing [archive thread]

I Started Skin Brushing
June 6 2009 at 3:26 PM
Mel C (Login mcovert)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had read previous posts on this subject here.This is when ladies have excess fat on their tummies and people/they would recommend brushing that skin up towards the breasts.In just the past couple of weeks,I have gained some in my tummy.Most people would think I'm silly for complaining,but it kills me as I have always had a very flat-as-board stomach.It is still a small stomach,but......
I know it is a natural fallout to successful NBE,as well.So I won't complain,I will just do something about it.I have limited my intake of protein shake to once a day,in the morning.However,I may have to start going back to 2 a day in time,as I was demoted at work(bas*****!-----for no good reason!),and my new position has me absolutely running ragged.These situations are just the boobie demons trying to get to me,but I will NOT let them.....I'm still growing.HaHa! Just went on a vent....sorry.
I was going to start my isometric crunches again,but remembered people doing the skin brushing and having success.I have been doing this for this week and it is working beautifully.My stomach feels less bloated and it is shrinking back down WHILE my boobs are getting even bigger.I'm talking even on my non-uderwire stretch bras are getting to tight to bear,even with the band taken down with the hooks.Seems like if I take the hooks down,it is still too tight for width and feels like it is crushing the tops----at the nipple and meatiest part-----of my breasts.At the same time,if I leave the band at the lower settings,I don't feel as I am getting the support I need at the bottoms.So,is it possible that I am ready to graduate up to the next cup size,even if it starts a tad loose,as I will probably grow into it?
But,back to the original point.If you do notice an increase in your tummy area due to NBE after about 3-4 months,do the skin brushing.I will continue this next week as well and also combine to that my iso crunches.Why waste good fat that can be re-directed.I have to admit,I was a little skeptical when I first read about this,but is proving to be true.Thanks to the peeps on this forum!

Author Reply

tinaz
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 6 2009, 4:55 PM

What exactly is skin brushing? And what are iso crunches?

I have been lacking going to the gym, and I have a little stomach too. I am skinny (always told by others), but I am used to a flat stomach as well. I ahve always been very athletic except for the past yr and it is showing!

I am used to having 6 pack abs, I know thats a little much but its hard to see your body transform from extremely muscular to flabby. Im not fat, just not toned anymore. The weather here doesnt help either because it is soooo cold here.

Thanks

Edit Message Delete Message

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 6 2009, 5:24 PM

Where are you located for it to be so cold.However,it gets pretty cold here in the winter.Very cold this past one.Ice storms,snow,all winter long.Still hasn't gotten hot and stayed hot yet,and it usually has.
Skin brushing is just simply brushing up from the area that you have some excess fat to the are you want it to go.Breasts ,usually.I have heard of some brushing it down ward to hips and butt if that's where they want it to go.We are all different.You just do this with your palms flat and stroke upwards.Kind of like massage,just not in circles.Straight up toward breasts or straight down to hips and thighs.
I am not fat either,and I used to have 6-pack.I was trying to get away from the 6 pack and be thin flat but soft.Not so muscular.
Isometric crunches were taught to me by a male nurse and his wife at a local bar I used to work at.You lie down flat on your back in the floor,feet together.Raise them up about 6" off the floor,then spread and hold for just about a sec or 2.I have found that they are even more effective when done fast.It doesn't really matter if you hold it or not,just the motions matter.You will feel like it is not doing anything the first couple of times,but wait til a day or 2 later! It works upper and lower abdominals at the same time,as well as the sides.Do about 10 or 12 to start,3 sets.WOW! You will feel it within a day or 2,then you will more than likely have to lay off for a couple of days.
I used to weight lift with a guy I dated-----he taught me a lot.But,you can also do iso squats and lunges with just as good results for a woman's needs.Every now I will still bench for strength and just to prove I can bench my weight.
I do not work my arms much,as they do not need it.If I did,Dude would look like a lady.I will only work the backs of my arms w/ a soup can or water bottle if I have no weights.Hope this helps.

tinaz
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 6 2009, 6:06 PM

Thanks MelC.

So if I have this right you, take your tummy fat and move it toward your boobs with your palms? I so this (sometimes) but not sure if I am doing it right. I kind just push up fat from my tummy with both hands and massage it upward to my breast for a few times then start again. IS this right? How many times are you supposed to do it in one sitting? Do you do this everyday? How many times a day?

For the iso exercises, I just raise my legs and spread them out and repeat? I dont raise my head too?

Thanks for these tips, they are priceless!

I will try them out. I have been so lazy for the last few months, I am hoping to change it around and get some MelB abs! Now that I have 2 kids my body is not what it once was but if I can grow breasts, I can forsure get my old body back! I am determined to do.

Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 6 2009, 11:10 PM

I pull fat from my stomach to my boobs too but I don't do skin-brushing...I use the palm of my hands flat on my stomach firmly and pull up to my nipples...I do a set of 10 before I start my massage...I believe it works...

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 7 2009, 4:01 PM

TinaZ----yep,just "brush" the excess toward your breasts with palms flat.That's it.You won't mess up.I go up toward center,then sides.Want it all to grow.I do this each time I massage just a couple,3 minutes.That's it.It's also relaxing.Just relieves stress and pressure.My stomach is going down and breasts keep getting fuller.

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 7 2009, 10:20 PM

I too have noticed the flat belly i have always had get flabby...and NO this is not acceptable...so i will try this slin brushng thing...can't hurt! and the isometric exercises sound simple and they make sense...thanks!!

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 8 2009, 1:21 AM

I heard of skin brushing being good for cellulite too. I think a regular hair brush--the kind with the rounded ends--is supposed to do the trick. I might try skin brushing for either method.

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: I Started Skin Brushing June 8 2009, 2:47 AM

Laise~~~~How are ya,girl?! Glad the tid-bits helped! You will really like them.

Shy Boobs-----Yea,I'm gonna use my shower brush while in the shower for the backs of my legs----not bad,but don't want them to get any worse,either.Wanna stay young and healty looking.

Good luck everyone!

Ann_id
(no login) Re: I Started Skin Brushing May 5 2011, 9:30 PM

i was wondering if any of the ladies that tried this technic had any noticeable results ? that would be wonderful to share with us
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon