Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How have results stood up?

Hi I'm Cindy, I used to post in the old forum. Cool I used wonderup from vortex health back in 2007/08 and it worked for me as well as I could have hoped. I'm pleased to say I've had 3 years of a good result, but I'm sure I'm losing size recently. I just thought I'd enquire about what experiences anyone here has with results lasting or not lasting. From what I remember from the old forum results lasted pretty well for most women.

Hello Cindy. I used to go to the old forum a lot and I'm sure I remember you, are you the girl who took Wonderup when she was 16, am I right?

Hello! No I didn't take Wonderup when I was 16, I was quite a lot older than that. But there were a couple of girls I used to talk to on there regularly who were 16 and that's probably why you got that confused. Cool

Just curious, how long were u using NBE? I think those who have given it over a year keep their results.
Maybe you have a recent dip in hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon