Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM

Smile 

Hi, I bought PM one week ago. Can you advice me what is the best way to take it? I have been taking one capsule in the morning before breakfast for one week. May I add second capsule in the evening before going to bed or should I wait one week more? I do not know. What is the best schedule for taking it? Thanx very much.

i started off with 2 per day and continue it still..
i suggest you take 2 daily and then after 15 days you stop, then you should get your period in about ten days, and then when your period ends, you should start again for 15 daysSmile
and so on

i take pm ainterol 500 mg

(28-09-2011, 10:16 PM)aimingford Wrote:  i started off with 2 per day and continue it still..
i suggest you take 2 daily and then after 15 days you stop, then you should get your period in about ten days, and then when your period ends, you should start again for 15 daysSmile
and so on

i take pm ainterol 500 mg

And is it working this way? How long have you been taking it? Are there any changes with your breast? An if yes after how many weeks? I have the same PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon