Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Actives Pills Questions!

Hi,

just wondering..has anyone tried Breast Actives?

And, does anyone know if it interferes with the Birth Control Pill? I can't seem to find any info on their website.

Hi.
I have tried Breast Actives about 2 years ago. It gave me bad side effects so I quit after 2 months of use. I did not notice any swelling or growth, but it was only 2 months.
Everyone is different, so you never know until you try it yourself.
Good Luck.

I've said this countless times on here... I took Breast Actives when it was once called Breast Gain Plus. When it was Breast Gain Plus it was only a pill product, they did not have the cream then. Anyway, I bought the 6 month supply spending upwards of $300+ I can't remember the exact amount anymore as this was almost 6 years ago. I took them by the directions for 6 months. I did EVERYTHING they suggested, cutting out caffeine completely (I didn't even consume chocolate while taking them!), didn't have any type of alcohol (not even meds with it), made sure I got extra water in, etc. etc. etc. And 6 months later, NO results, NOTHING. I had no signs of growth whatsoever while taking them either. I went to get my money back, which is the only reason I went with this product to begin with, they promised a full year empty bottle money back guarantee at the time. I called in and they said I had to send them the empty bottles plus an addressed envelope to myself for them to send me a check with my money back minus S&H.

So I did that, and they said it would take up to 6 weeks to receive my check. I waited and waited, no check after 6 weeks. I called them to complain they said it would be a couple more weeks. 2 more weeks rolled by and nothing. This went on for a few months, I never received my money back from them. I reported them for this, and I posted negative reviews all over the internet whereever I could that they wouldn't be deleted. Within 6-8 months the company "no longer existed" then all of a sudden they just changed their name and came out with Breast Actives. Because sure, I looked into BA and then discovered they were the same company as Breast Gain Plus. So think about it. Can you trust a company that HAD to change their name and everything due to so many unhappy customers?

I mean ultimately it's up to you to try it. But honestly I have not heard from very many ladies that say they got any type of results from them, and the very minimal I did hear had results they were not as much results as other things out there.

My advice, read through this forum and see what actually works. It seems here the best results come from PM or BO, and of course pumping devices like NB. Good luck.

I am in my 6 month of BA pills and cream besides supplementing with FG SP & WY. I feel a little fuller and maybe gained .5 inch but that is it. I am waiting for my PM to arrive and start that.

I don't want to have to move on to noogling, it seems like a lot of people on here are doing it, I wonder if people have seen good results without doing that?

Thanks for the warning! ill definitely be staying away from breast actives after reading this!

I wish i used breast actives long enough .I noticed some firmness while using there product for about 3-4 months. The reason why I stopped was because i was pregnant with my second child.

I'm doing research at the moment and am so glad I found this site.

I did see on an independent site (I know it was inpependent, you can buy CDs, DVDs and garden furniture on thereSmile) that alot of girls using Breast Actives had results in the first 2-3 months, but then LOST it, sometimes even while still using the treatmentHuh

So I've struck that off as a possibility

Using it currently, on my second week. My boyfriend can't keep his hands off my boobs lately, and he used to not really pay much attention. I think there's a small difference in how they feel already, a bit fuller. However Im very disappointed that the cream contains parabens, which are linked to breast cancer. I have ordered 4 months worth of cream and I don't know if i want to expose myself to that much parabens daily, so I may stop the cream and supplement something I can make.

I also used Breast Actives before stumbling on this site. I felt a bit of fullness from using the cream but I had to stop because it has paraben. I used it for about 2 months and I still have some bottles left since I also ordered the 6-month supply. I regret having bought it before reading the helpful info here on BN. Im just taking the BA pills though during luteal until it runs out since Im not experiencing anything negative from it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon