Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB and Massage

Question 

Hey all,

Just a thought and would like other thoughts on this. I was thinking NB and massaging, wouldnt that be just the same. I think NB would be another form of massaging only maybe quicker (If I am slow on this and that is the whole thing of NB sorry for being..duh about it..Big Grin). It stimulates the titas as does massaging..correct.. I believe if you pump a certain way it is more effective too.. I think if you pump and release then pump and hold, then when pressure gets low release then pump but each time you pump go stronger.. to me when you release at times your giving the titas time for circulation to happen.. no I dont use an NB at this time but been reading alot on there forum and was making an observation of different techniques sp? and just my brain thinking of the logic.. think about when you massage it is a constant movement of stimulation.. squeezing them is to me the pumping action of the NB and when you release with the NB it is the similar to the massaging.. so my bottomline to this is I think that the NB would be a quicker version of massaging.. When I massage sometimes I have to massage hard and long to get any simulation (wow that sounds kinkyBig Grin) for an example my left tita needs more massaging and it is the smaller one.. the right one I get more tingling (even without massaging) and that one is my domaniate side too.. I do get tingling on the left but not that often (even when not massaging) and with more effort of massage..at times I have to massage the left one for a good 30 mins.. so this is all just thoughts of what the NB is for.. if so then I rather use an NB do to tired arms and hands..and yes still do massages but it would speed things up..huh..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon