Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB or Enhance

Thumbs Up 

I think I want to try NB or Enhance pump. I can't decide. NB is less expensive but not sure if Enhance is better. Any suggestions or advice would be really appreciated. I've gained almost 2 cm with hypnosis but really want to get to my goal sooner. I currently a 34 B and want to get to a C and then hopefully D. Thanks

They are pretty much the same except Enhance is a lot more expensive. I bought an Enhance set a few months ago when I didn't know there was an alternative out there. Enhance set comes with you three sets of domes, small medium and large and tubing, whereas with NB you have to buy each set individually. I would go with NB since it's a lot cheaper and basically the same.

Chris

I have used both Brava and enhance system, i started with the enhance system as it was cheaper. I got mine from the website.
I had major problems with the domes as they offer no protection to the skin, i ended up having to go to my doctor who told me to stop using the item immediately as it could cause permanent damage and mis-shaped breasts, this item should be endorsed by a medical professional before it can be sold. My suspicions are that its not!!!
I since got a brava system and although it is more expensive there are no health issues and actually works, because of the time it is worn.
Brava state 10 hours per day whereas the enhance says 2 hours.
If you want to risk irreversible damage then use enhance system.
If not steer clear and buy Brava…the leading, and medically endorsed breast system.
S.J

I started off with the Enhance as I didnt know about NB. I used Enhance for just over 2 months and I did notice a change. I decided to change to NB after reading so many good reviews and websites such as these.

I would recommend NB over Enhance because:

The suction you get from Enhance is through you literally sucking out the air. Sometimes I found it very hard to get it tight as you need to suck in a lot and quite regularly. My husband had to suck out the air as he was stronger!

This is the main bad point compared to NB. With NB you pump using a hand pump and the suction is awesome in comparison. you have more control to make it tighter or loser and there is even a button which releases some air of you accidently pump too much.

I paid about 5 times more for the Enhance and the NB is so cheap in comparion. When I got NB I got the medium domes but they no longer fit so I am currently using the large from the Enhance, they all connect as use the same pipes.

I did get a change with Enhance, maybe I gained 2cm but not sure exactly.

I feel more in control with NB and there are many more success stories.

I hope I am growing more with NB, have been using it for almost 2 months.

Hope this helps.

Chica x

Hello I'd like to make people aware of my experiences using enhance breast system in a bid to prevent others being ripped off but more importantly risking the health of their bodies.

I purchased the system in March 2011 and when it arrived I was quite happy to start the process in an attempt to grow my bust size.

The item was well packaged, I think this is to make the purchaser believe they are buying into something wonderful. IT IS FAR FROM WONDERFUL!!!

It comes with rigid domes which were extremely uncomfortable and a piece of tubing which you suck the air out of to create a vacuum.
The idea of sucking the air seemed a good concept but believe me it is extremely dangerous and damages the area around the breast as the domes cut into your skin.

I had used the product for 3 weeks then decided enough was enough.
I have been left with my right breast being mis-shaped and possibly damage to veins under the skin.

I have since done some research online to find out more about this and other breast enlargement products which it seems anyone with a computer could sell.

Although I am not entirely happy with the size of my bust I would rather not compromise my health to make them bigger. Also is there any research as to the long term effects if people use Enhance? I expect not.

(01-01-2013, 10:44 AM)LisaG Wrote:  Hello I'd like to make people aware of my experiences using enhance breast system in a bid to prevent others being ripped off but more importantly risking the health of their bodies.

I purchased the system in March 2011 and when it arrived I was quite happy to start the process in an attempt to grow my bust size.

The item was well packaged, I think this is to make the purchaser believe they are buying into something wonderful. IT IS FAR FROM WONDERFUL!!!

It comes with rigid domes which were extremely uncomfortable and a piece of tubing which you suck the air out of to create a vacuum.
The idea of sucking the air seemed a good concept but believe me it is extremely dangerous and damages the area around the breast as the domes cut into your skin.

I had used the product for 3 weeks then decided enough was enough.
I have been left with my right breast being mis-shaped and possibly damage to veins under the skin.

I have since done some research online to find out more about this and other breast enlargement products which it seems anyone with a computer could sell.

Although I am not entirely happy with the size of my bust I would rather not compromise my health to make them bigger. Also is there any research as to the long term effects if people use Enhance? I expect not.

You know your only meant to pump lightly so you just feel very slight pull on breast then it shouldnt hurt at all maybe uncomfortable also pump with oil stops damage to skin and helps suction.

Yes I'm aware of how much pressure was required to keep the domes in place. My concern was that the domes cause damage to the tissue around the breasts and this is permanent. I read a thread on a page previously with others having the same concerns.
I also read that there is no way on earth tissue could possibly grow especially as it states to wear the system for 1-2 hours a day.
I just wish I'd done more research before wasting my money on this rubbish
If I can only make others aware of how potentially dangerous this product is then I will be happy.
I have also spoken to another girl on a different forum who stated her body is now damaged by 'indentations' caused by this product.

Maybe your cups were wrong size if I was to give a tip noogleberry cups run very small so choose size up from what you think if the cups are too small in the width height not really important with fit this is quite painful and crushes breast into small hole cannot be good with my xxl nb cups not painful at all and 'indent' go after 5min while swelling lasts all day where when I used the xl cups recommended by Lucy(nb customer service ) they far too small width pain and indent even pinching side breast into hole while pump and no bigger breast swell just indent last long noogleberry also have padding you can by for preventing any indent marks

(01-01-2013, 07:05 PM)LisaG Wrote:  Yes I'm aware of how much pressure was required to keep the domes in place. My concern was that the domes cause damage to the tissue around the breasts and this is permanent. I read a thread on a page previously with others having the same concerns.
I also read that there is no way on earth tissue could possibly grow especially as it states to wear the system for 1-2 hours a day.
I just wish I'd done more research before wasting my money on this rubbish
If I can only make others aware of how potentially dangerous this product is then I will be happy.
I have also spoken to another girl on a different forum who stated her body is now damaged by 'indentations' caused by this product.

The only girl I heard of complaining of lasting indents on nb forum I think was warned over and over she pump too hard btw it just seem weird your only 2 posts are bad review of this I hope your no spam you should see the noogleberry forum if you need more advice on pumps they probably know more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon